Tuesday, September 18, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0562














SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0562

WLSBT-DATFILE: 091812.078

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BSNF: “THE REAL PAUL HARVEY WITH THE REAL

REST OF THE NEWS, IT IS TIME BARNABAS”

© MARK WAYNE MOHR-----2006-2012 ALL URL IN MY

NAME DIRECTLY OR FICTITIOUS SCREEN IDENTITIES

VOLUNTARILY SWORN OATH TAKEN BY ME, UNDER FLAG AND GODDESS, SSJKK THE ENDLESS GAMES EXPERT

'LET THERE BE GAME ON', AS SHE SAID, AND 'STARTING OF THIS BLOGGING TRANSMISSION', AS I WILL SAY:













YES FOLKS, THE ENTIRE WORLD IS WIRED. Even the great group of Michael Moore has flooded the mighty YOUTUBE, and as you see, I have made a few postings of their great videos on this blog. Wired without the wires, and the world is loving it, Mister Ronald Mickeypunchout. The problem is staring the population in the face and along comes the great famous lines and quotation here, of the forest and the trees. No one can see that this has all outlived its usefulness. Why do I say this? Well, it is so simple that most just will not get it, some might, so I'll say it now. Everyone on this internet thinks of the “real world” as something separate and not a part of the “internet”. It is not a thought so much as an embedded idea that has gone beyond permeating the soul of our collective humanity soul consciousness if I might be permitted to sound like a sixties flower child for a second here just to make a point, in a very futile attempt. Don't get me totally wrong, we are not robots and we all think differently, but there are some ground rules, and breaking them causes immediate results of some kind to happen. This may not sound pretty, but I don't know how else to say it. I can stand out on the corner all lily white looking, and I am 10% not white and nobody would believe it to look at me, but I can hear the African Americans talking real loud outside a store any day of the week, saying niger this and niger that all over the place, as if it is totally fine. The rappers can scream this ugly word three times in a row, and the CD's come falling off the shelves and into the pockets of the many lovers of this new and not new music, as this is a relative term at my age. My point if I am able to make it is as follows: Would I be able to play that CD with my windows open, and drive late at night up into the hood, and walk out of the car to pump some gas, with a dozen brothers standing around? Over the past ten to thirty years, as complex as this world once was in the days of my early days and youth, it has literally multiplied in secret unconscious types of complexity. It cannot even be told or spoken not even by the motormouth Mountainpen, and this leads me to understanding on a very personal level, the early Christian Cult and their ritual of speaking-in-tongues, and in a babble that the spirit was making groans and utterances to the SAR or LORD that the human mind could not grasp or speak through vocal chords in the human body as any meaningful civilized language. The word used by all Alex Jones fans and millions of others even more, 'sheeple' is a perfect description of the point that I now am hopefully leading up to. T^his world has been very successfully invaded by a powerful cult. It is way beyond anything dreamed of by the Wolf and Trump gang on the L&O show, it is even beyond the Dark Shadows hit sixties soap scripts, but they come the closest, and because they involve one essential connecting item in their cult directly, WALL STREET, and the stock market. Yes the concept that they call the secret cult or religion of the Leviathan was born at the end of the year 1970, but that time is a meaningless part of the truth in this, despite reading on the internet how I, the Mountainpen, seem to have started this whole thing, and am making it up as I go along, with a few helpers. Just as the great Google does not tell about who my Uncle Heinz Gottwald married the first time up on Long Island, nor the details of the gruesome murder suicide of the Huntington family branch cousins in the suburbs outside of Boston, called Braintree, MAUSAESMWG, in February of 1948. It certainly tells some truths about the great collective 'family', while it carefully sanitizes many things. But there is an order to what is done, and what is allowed, and what is considered not proper in society, and then all at the same time, we all do a lot of the forbidden stuff, but we merely need to keep anyone in the circle outside of us and our families from ever getting wind of it. This in a real condensed nutshell, is the entire new world, and 90% of it is all wrapped up in a cult called the ENTERTAINMENT WORLD without even knowing they are in this cult, and mostly, it is the fans of the EW that are the victims of this nightmare situation. You can believe or disbelieve in personal angels, demons, gods, devils, heavens, hells, one life, afterlife, karma circular life, or whatever, as first of all, whatever is real, is real, and your belief system does not change it. Not from HERE. Now when you are NOT HERE, this is where what you think and what you believe, becomes one and the same thing with realness around you. Everyone is awake in a dream and has it all totally in reverse, you are all walking backwards and into a never ending fools parade. Now the invasion of the humanity began with the vacuum tube, later morphing or mechanically evolving, into the transistor, the microchip, and the this or the that of yet to reach negative spaces. But did the tubes and chips and all of this happen by themselves? Did the cult design them after first figuring out they needed to construct an entertainment world? People, if anything was ever that easy to just explain in a few sentences, that involved so great of a potential global catastrophe, I would be happier right now than if I had just won half a billion dollars in the power ball lottery jackpot. If I could be given magic words to really tell as short and sweet concise story that most readers would just have to believe and spread overnight to the entire world, I would do anything for that, just as Trump would do anything if I told him how to get another three billion dollars in the next 48 hours. The man would suck my dick for a week. Many others with their private desires, would do the same. Me, I would just be very happy to have that magic way of conveying to all of you out here in this world, what I truly know, as if I could, by this time tomorrow, the entire world would be spun on its head and upside down, and this would be a good thing, because in case nobody has noticed, it is all ready about as fucking messed up as it can possibly get without adding perhaps World War Three and a full scale Nuke Out. As for this cult, the ASTRAL PLANE LAMBRIGG SOCIETY, the residents of this condition-interaction also known as the 'BRIGGBASE' inside the subatomic realm, where all things that happen here must take place initially there, not the Briggbase but the subatomic realm that is; but as for this cult, it is needless to say about as powerful as things get. They own WALL STREET, they own the entire MUSIC and MOVIE world, and more, as they are carefully continuing to add onto this list, with sports figures, and even politicians, this is all now an arena that easily fits into this cozy new box that we can all agree is in some form at least, an ENTERTAINMENT WORLD (EW). I only have come to be against them, when I learned how much they all despised me and were against me, and at first, it started in small ways and grew in that clever gradual way that is hard to see and recognize. You can stare at a clock or a watch for an hour, and just watch the hour hand, and in an hour it will move on the dial by 30 degrees or one twelfth the way around the circle. But you will never ever be able to see the movement, another bicycle spoke trick that creates the invisibility, we do see it, but we don't see it. And they brag about their stealth airplane. That's kids in a sandbox, if you take the stuff I talk about, and then go and properly apply it to the real world, but again, we come full circle to an internet conundrum in basic new age human electronic philosophy, as nobody knows anymore what the real world, really is. Let me skip to a bigger point that just might make the smaller ones come into a better focus as the wheel slows down enough and the spokes begin to be visible. We have folks like my pal Alex, posting fantastic informative videos, we have many like him, we have the Occupy Group, and the list is endless, not to exclude the chemtrails either. But what good is any of it doing, when all it is, is a big entertainment show, the INTERNET SLIDE SHOW. There is probably a colony in the future out in deep space, where our great great grandchildren are living, watching our entire internet as one quick burst that their super cosmic computer system is able to automatically compress into a true meaning of the entire slide show, and make one still image and one sound, that literally tells the entire story. This little concept is just for your perusal to give you an advanced conceptualization and idea, that the way things are right now, is exactly the way the owners of us all want it to be, and we are not successfully fighting them with this INTERNET SLIDE SHOW, cool as it all seems to appear on a surface glance. You want the story straight out, I will give it to you, it is told in truth, and has legal ramifications, as while still at the HARVEST, and with no shock value at all for me, I had myself tested for the HIV virus, and came up totally clean and negative. However, in 1976, I was employed at a Philadelphia hotel, famous for a disease that caused other diseases to begin secretly spreading around, one was the destruction of the immune system. AIDS means Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome, and HIV is how it begins. By the time I was working at the print shop a year later, I was very ill and had a throat filled with white patches. I was weak, I lost a lot of weight, and I nearly died but I quit just in time and rested up and was able to get a little bit better. Never once did I realize I had this virus. No human being has ever ever been cured of this. Once you have it, you have it until it kills you, be that in months or in decades. My dying of Aids was not however, the plan that had been made by the All Mighty Goddess that rules this entire multiverse, the great SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, call Her 'Jehovah', if that makes you feel more comfortable. That is Her CITY NAME, and we all have a CITY NAME, or else we cannot reside while on the Astral Plane, in Her great city of SAHASRA DAL KNAWAL. Privecode, the machine that I purchased in December of 1982, and began using in February of 1983 after moving unto a rental home located at 134 Norris Avenue in Atco, New Jersey, USAESMWG; owned by Mister Gerald Pliner; was the device that over time, did something very strange to this virus, and ended up killing it. Privecode has an Astral Plane double, all things do, humans, all things. This is reverse thinking again. Things merely are real on this Astral or subatomic realm, and then get dreamed down into the waking worlds of the 5th dimensional hyperspace as a result, through very complicated systems in even higher dimensions, MIND, LAWTRON, and even above that as we approach the void infinity or zero dimension. If you reason it out, how can matter or anything just come to be? It cannot, no science has yet been able to really tell how it did, and it didn't. We just are all dreaming that it did, this is all a conversion, from the energy reality or truth, into the dreaming conversion, where mind and brain mysteriously divide the strange fields around us, by the square of the speed of light, and then, we all come to start knowing a waking life as a little child, and it keeps going from there. Things are all a very elaborate parlor trick. Some of the new science theories are getting onto how the void was once part of what to us would be the uncreation, or previous systems that by our standards here and now, never were even really there. I was never going to tell this secret, but found myself posting the previous blog, going to bed, and tossing and tossing around, and had no choice but to tell the final huge thing said to me by the man of mystery at the Haddonwood Swim Club pool. He said that he and his ex knew me, only not really me, they knew me while asleep, and it amazed him how I seemed to know so much and wrote about it. I asked him what he meant by that, and he obviously had gotten a copy of my book in 1994, TPB, at the © Office. He told me that he lived not that far from the LOC Building, and that a loot of people call me the man of mysteries and don't know what to make of me. He admitted hearing a few songs also, that are in my name there. He was researching other stuff he told me, and made a day out of it. He told me that the machine was a way for me to be cured from the AIDS, and that if I had it connected to my telephone line for at least a decade, it has worked, and to get rid of it as it could cause many other strange things once it does its initial job. I did not listen, and the subject never came up again, all we talked about after that was gravity and propulsion. He admitted that he knew I was able to self propel through water, and was fascinated by me. It wasn't until he stopped coming around the last part of my time as a member of this swimming club, that I began out of the blue, having this absurd uncontrollable desire to find the missing teenager from the sixties in Atlantic City, SARAH. I had told him about the building of the DE Chamber in the seventies, and he told me that he all ready knew this fact about me, and that large aeronautics industries were watching me very carefully. This is all I feel comfortable talking about, other than the club closing down, the terror threat, and the visitation of Paula to my apartment, with no memory by me of the event, but Sam saw her enter the unit, and no other doors opened or closed, so I know she came up to my apartment, I let her in, and she did me again, the way she did back in 1969. However, in this universe, she miscarried. PEE is from a very close-in parallel universe, one where she survived the pregnancy, and lived to become a very special young lady, who now is 15 and a half years old, and ready to leave the Detention Center of Egg Harbor City. You need not be concerned right now as to why or how she got there, but she has recently told me that she will be out on her 16th birthday at the end of March, and that when this happens, she will come over to my universe, as she will have completed a World Penetrater Device, and had all ready sent back through STM, to the year of 1979, a message to me. I am the only one who knows this is totally true, and anticipate her arrival next year. She is my very favorite and most special daughter.



As for the being the only person ever cured of AIDS, it is on file with the Florida Department of Health. I knew I had been cured, but I will always have a special glandular dysfunction from the side effects of this very powerful machine, called, the PRIVECODE. This is the only cure for AIDS, and I will get on a soap box after PEE gets here next year, and tell the entire world, anyone who wants to know the truth, but then, all of the entire truth has to come out. A lot more than crossing over Academy Roads or songs, will have to come out. But I will not be stopped, this is too big to let anyone in the BRIGGBASE CULT stop me, even though they thought nothing of closing down a hit television show literally overnight, that threatened their physical world exposure, back in April of 1971. That cannot be my concern.

ENDING OF THIS BLOGGING TRANSMISSION:

No comments:

Post a Comment