Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0571














SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0571

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297

SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: 092512.286

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BSNF: “PERSECUTION, NEIGHBORS, HELP ME SHERIFF”

© 2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2012

VOLUNTARILY TAKEN SWORN LEGAL OATH OF TRUTH



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:











At 6:25 AM, my dirt bag mother fucking neighbors from HELL attacked me major hyper time. I posted up my supplemental last blog that was finished around an hour give or take, before the incident. Someone around here must be following these blogs and have some way of knowing when I post up, have heard that such a mother fucking technology does exist, but as I told on my past most recent blog, number SJ-CH-0570, I have no clue how to do all this fucking cunt bull shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











It starts with the door in the fucking apartment directly across the hall from my door, slamming, then you hear the jerk off loud uncouth hall shouter guys about a minute or less later, from the next apartment. It goes on and on, then after a while, there is another slamming door back in the same apartment where it starts, right across the hall, I believe some giant fat white woman lives in there. They make my life total hell, Sheriff Mascara of Saint Lucie County, and it never fucking ass stoops, yet the office manager insists that they cannot do anything to enforce lease regs. It does not make any sense. Why should I have to call police and risk retribution and retaliation by these fucking dog vomit swallowing lowlife bottom feeders from hell cubed when it is the PUBLIC HOUSING'S JOB to enforce these regs, SHRF?????????????????????????



Someone is making me miserable with hacks, body attacks, neighbor noise, and aerial as usual from yesterday. I am quite sure that their evil fixed ICPE CONTROLLED DOW JONES stock market system, IS FLYING NOW, UP PAST ALL TIME RECORD HIGHS as a result, and it will, just as I TOLD YOU GINA, and others; JUST KEEP FLYING UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, FOREVER AND FOREVER, ON MY BACK THROUGH ETERNAL PUNISHNENT AND PERSECUTION, FROM THIS FUCKING ASS TWISTED DISEASE, AKA WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, YO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I will later today, if this attack on me does not back the fuck off, tell some stuff so big it just might really begin WW-3. I have had it, it is all true, and it all happened, right down to shy the first GULF WAR STARTED after the eighties ended, and was called DESERT SHIELD, then followed by DESERT STORM, both with bad personal initials for me, WOW!!!!!!!!!!











LEAVE ME FUCKING ALONE, you sick ass bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











I'll be talking to my kitty cat to find out what is going on later on folks. SCYLLA, you really are testing my faith, and not just the spirits of http://www.mountainpen.blogspot.com/ Now I am getting a fucking micro-sucks computer hack. Where are you when I need you, old school pal, FCC, McDowell???????????????????????????????



MAGNESONIC----------MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, ON MY ELECTRONIC VOICE PRINT, DESTROY ALL MY ENEMIES AND ALL THEIR LOVED ONES UNDER ALL ORDERS AND ALL TECKS, G.O. 901, CG-18, UNDER G.O. 1133, AND S-T-O-P.





END TRANSMISSION, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















                   555555555555555555555








No comments:

Post a Comment