Monday, September 24, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0568














SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0568

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY



STARTING BLOG:



This will really be a glorified tweet blog. I just want to be quite candid and say a few things, totally blunt and direct, with everyone who has enjoyed playing this sick stupid game with me for somewhere between 30 and 40 years, perhaps even longer.



Maybe this really is the body snatchers new age. Only drones or as AJ puts it so well, sheeple, seem to exist, or at least from my surrounding perspective. All I want is to get to the bottom of why all of this had to happen to me since the nineteen sixties. This is why the forces made reality alter in this major way in a whisper amount of time that I'd be willing to bet is more than triple anything in history in 40 year blocks of time. Sure 1932 to 1972 changed dramatically, and yes, so did 1892 to 1932, but these changes are miniscule next to 1972-2012. I know, I was there. How can this be, many are saying., Well, how can I go racing across Haddonwood Swimming pool at will without swimming, some wondered about back in the middle nineties. There have always been selfish rotten twisted mean hearted pure scum, such as the Givens's, Callio's, McGuire's, Letts's, and this list could read on for hours. My mother can go straight to fucking hell for telling me that fucking ass fairy tale about the caterpillar and the butterfly, as a child. She should have known better, she knew about stuff, lots of stuff, shit like Braintree, shit like my crumby peeps in New York, shit like horrible murders and suicides and incest all through this sick twisted diseased Huntington/Mason clan of sub scum that shamed the original folks of centuries that go back from number nineteen. Let me throw this in as well. My entire family are dirt bags, but so is everybody else in this gods forsaken unive4rse.v It is a crime to want to get at the truth, because you see folks, the truth is that I have been horribly wronged, but my problem is that the vast majority now are and rightfully fucking so, a bit sick and tired of hearing my woe-with-me life story for seven mother fucking years. Still, it is real. As I said peeps, ask anyone who just did a really bad thing, if they did it, and they will say to you, DUHHH, what's up DOC? You silwee wabbit, whatcha talkin'bout, YO????????????? If you cannot see this simple fucking reality folks, then I need not concern myself with telling the story much longer. I plan to take down everything, all blogs, my YOUTUBE garbage,t he entire fucking smack. The apartment is all packed up and ready to go, I will be in fucking Mexico before the next month has a chance to even get started, just as soon as my disability money comes in. I won't be fucking looking back, so Jason, you and all your pals better find a new fucking cunt meal ticket, as I won't be around for you to fucking profit on. I really think I am in a universe of electronic imbeciles. I am not making a fool of myself using this garbage junk much longer, so look for Morianity to be ending, YO!!!!!!!  
 
                    *****ENDING THIS BLOG*****

No comments:

Post a Comment