Thursday, September 27, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0575
















SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0575

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

STARTING THE BLOG:





Folks, this will be a slightly different than my usual blogs, as I will admit to answering several unnamed persons. Nobody wants to be a part of the real world anymore, hiding behind computer screen names, web this and web that and internet and computer world, and all that cyber-nonsense. I am responding to some real people, even though it seems I must play this ridiculous game called Mack Kaiter Lives Forever with the Queen of Dairies.









Let me start with PP. I tried e-mailing back on the comment reply area of the blog comments, to tell you that life is too short for peeps to stay mad at each other over silliness. OK so I was off my meds and needed to blow off some steam, and you hollered at me and told me you would kick my ass and how immature I am, so it should be out of your system by now, let's call it even, brother. I don't want a thing from you, I was just messing around, hell, you play around too, and you know it. I loved the poem about Cifaloglio. Real cool BRAHHH. What the real problem between you and me is that you are like the rest of the world, and that amazes me for such an incredibly talented musical person. You just refuse to believe some real simple truths about me that if you were to contemplate on it enough, you would see that there is just no Earthly reason for me to be lying to you or even stretching the truth. I CANNOT WORK E-MAIL, SCREENS COME UP that I CANNOT UNDERSTAND, AND NO ONE WILL FUCKING SHOW ME WHAT TO DO, NOT EVEN YOU. It is literally out of the TWILIGHT ZONE. If you could do one of two things for me right now, one would be repaying any money that I ever invested in that silly music nonsense, or two, showing me how to work a fucking cunt computer so that you can walk out the door and I can make it work, I would choose number two. This at this stage of life's game, is worth a lot more than 30 or so thousand dollars. I have attended computer classes, I have done it all, but when I come home, and try it, IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. Laugh the fuck at me all you want to, my friend, and you know you curse worse than I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, cool interesting information, thank you, I read it all the other night, and a lot of other stuff on many accounts. I eventually get around to reading things, but what people do not realize with me is that what takes weeks for them to get done in life, takes years for me to accomplish, and not because I don't try or I am some fucking stupid ass retard. It is because of a mysterious real thing called the fucking HUNTINGTON CURSE. Buddy, life is too dam short for staying mad over silly shit. I forgive you for not understanding me any more than anyone else, despite us being business partners for years back in the nineties. I was just being an ass with the peepee thing, I am sorry. I could not help but laugh when it made you so ornery and angry at me, and for all of this, I am genuinely sorry, and will admit, I was a fucking ass hole, and if you ever come down my way, come over and give me a good kick in the mouth, I need new fucking teeth anyway, YO. Now if you ever read this, call me sometime, I am sorry. Guys need not stay mad over stupid little shit. If I stole your wife or made your daughter cry or you burned down my trailer back in Mullica, now that is reason for some anger. How about the both of us being 60 year old men, OK?









I know I am a moron. I have had a very difficult life. I have been searching for answers to things that have happened to me that would have killed other normal folks decades ago, or placed them permanently into a psychiatric hospital. All I want is the MOTHER FUCKING TRUTH. I want nothing else from anybody, never did, never will. I like staying to myself, I enjoy my life as a loner eccentric, and if I had my way, I would never bother anybody, and nobody would ever bother me. Wheeeeeeee. But life has realities attached to itself that makes this an impossibility. All my life since I was in school, jerk off fucking pricks would pick on me because I am fucking different. I did not ask to be born different. I did not ask to be born in the mother fucking first place. I did not ask for all of my wild life, but in any event, L-4, it all happened, as it did not need or require my permission or my approval to all go down around me like a dam ass meteor shower. Anyone who is a dues paying card carrying member of the LET'S HATE AND DESPISE MARK WAYNE MOHR CLUB will never ever die in another club, called the lonely Hearts, as you are in a lot of relating company. But then and without trying to sound braggadocio here, I really don't give a fucking shit peeps, because I have told the world since I was knee high to a small bullfrog, that I am not here to win any popularity contests, and WEEEEEEE, I DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no memory of ever holding a gun to anybody's head and saying, god dam it, you better fucking like me or else. But without a gun, I will use my mouth and holler and yell louder than my asshole neighbors ever can, when people think they can treat me like a fucking ass dog, and go beyond that even, and violate my HUMAN, CIVIL, and CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, as a legal USA born citizen, YO. There are a lot of rumors going around. There is word on the street that my father cheated Mel fisher a long time ago, along with my father's good pal from Arizona, William Kirtland. My father took a little bit of booty after Fisher cheated him out of a hundred million fucking dollars, and dug up the Spanish Treasure Galleon Atocka, and fuck you Spell-Checker, you don';t know how to fucking spell it either you butt-wipe. My dad joined the Merchant Marines at age sixteen with his grandmother's fake signature of his mother, Mrs. Clara Block of Toledo, Ohio, back in 1935. At these times, it was a major shame to be any kind of a non-white person in America. I think this entire world sucks. Today, people just fake shit a lot better. My father was shamed and felt he had to leave town when it was discovered that the man that he always believed had been his father, was a step, and he was not a Martin, but a Mohr. On the Mohr lineage in this area, way beyond what you can learn on the Google, or any ancestral websites, my father had roots several generat6iobns before him along his real lineage, that led to a big beautiful African-American slave girl, who raped the son of the owner of a North Carolina Cotton Plantation, back in the days before the Civil War even happened. This girl had a mother from the Johannesburg, south Africa area, and a father from the capitol city in Portugal. My father's roots are what allowed him, during shore leave, while in the Navy, as the Merchant Marines in war time became part of the US Naval forces in those days, today it is all totally different, but back then, when America entered into World War Two in 1941 after Pearl Harbor was attacked by the Japanese war machine of the axis powers, my dad was in the thick of things, and saw his share of horrors, such as entire ships being blown up and bombed and sunk out at sea. He was also part of an experiment that we don't talk about a lot on this blog at the Naval shipyard in Philly. When my dad was on shore leave, and not creating god only knows how many siblings that I may have running around the planet today, he was in museums, and many were secret Portuguese museums that unless you had a lot of friends as well as lineage, you did not get past the front room. This is where my dad was able to learn the locations of seven treasure galleons, and the story is so complicated that it would fill up ten Moby Dick sized books, so for now, this is all you need to know about. So getting back to the subject of the world famous treasure hunter and salver, Melvin Fisher, of South Florida, my father did work with him, and others, and he gave him the information, and was later ripped off. The story is very complicated so of course the Fisher family has their side of the story. Now by using a very sophisticated computer program, showing all of the tides and storms and currents, in an area where these seven sunken ships fell victim to hurricanes over three hundred years ago; the area can be 'magged' using large magnetometers. Coffer dams can be dropped, and tons of soot and sand and debris can be vacuumed away, and the booty then dived for and successfully retrieved. I have no intention of doing this, but I have left my daughter in my will, the sea charts of the sites, one has been excavated as I mentioned, and you can read all about it probably right here on the internet if you are a good Googler, and can correctly spell the name of that ancient wreck. I will never use them, and after-all, this is her heritage. As for what happened, it is very complicated, and only the FBI knows the entire story. I doubt that Fisher ever told it to his own family, and would bet that he took some real big secrets right to his dam grave, as did my own mother, may she rot. She and that fucking hypothetical daughter crap. Anyway, maybe this will clear up some loose ends and stop some nasty ass rumors that are spreading around the salvage industry. My dad did not totally trust anyone, and gave the locations in code. He told me this in 1976 at the Carriage Lamp Apartments, on the whiter Horse Pike, in Clementon, New Jersey, where the illustrious great Studio Park Records, later came to be, up in 1998. WEEEEEEEEEE. Let us now move on to another bunch of things.



This will hopefully address the kind lovely person who hacked into my YOUTUBE account some time back. If you would take your brains out of your rear end for perhaps a moment or two, as I know you are intelligent or you would not have been able to hack into my private area part of the site. Buttwipe, this was supposed to be all fucked up and whack. It was supposed to be all out of timing and tune, and all weird and screwy sounding. Read the title again, DUH. I was supposed to be having a huge psychiatric mental breakdown, along with a bunch of other total crazies,in a booby hatch nut house sike ward. It was not supposed to sound like some great hit done by Michael Jackson, or Justin Beiber, YO. Why don't you put your little symbol on all my videos? They are all supposed to just be amateurish and funny, and not to be taken seriously. You cannot really believe that I travel back and forth from the middle eighties to 2012 over and over, so why not rag on the video called DEAL WITH THIS ANOTHER TIME, or even THE MORNING LIGHT, where I only have the version where I sing over it with a forty dollar karaoke machine and it sounds worse than a tank hitting a flock of buzzards while General Patton and his boys are shooting it up, YO. Lighten up folks, things are not so literal, I play around a lot, if we don't laugh a little, we'll cry ourselves to mother fucking sleep, YO. Still, the YouTube authorities do not do their police work very well, allowing criminal activity. Why not just get right onto the video, put a thumbs down on it, and comment and say, “Boy do you suck, ya' ass hole. Hay, I know I am a no talented songwriter. I cannot sing either. A machine copies a voice, it is called digital sampling followed by vocoding technology. Wait until you hear my kid do the harmonies of You'll Be Crossing Over, if I can ever get it up. The only illegal part of it is when I taped our telephone conversation in the middle eighties. Hay, who can know the fucking future folks? Oh this world cracks me up at light speed squared, YO. If I was even a moderate drinker, I would soon become one hell of a fucking drunkard. Yes sir, you all have my total permission folks, to take that one straight to the bank!















Now a message to a friend who I also tried e-mailing, and totally failed, recently. Hopefully he or she will read this eventually on this blogging site, but I will keep trying to get someone eventually to help me e-mail a response. I am speaking to my friend from the alpha-deep-six, speaking of the underwater seas and sunken treasure, only we are going to discuss the Astral Plane here, as this person is interested in my personal experiences and learning about many things that I feel may be of service in some way, to him or her.









There is a secret called the FASCITAR. It was created thousands of years ago, and the majority of the information was lost by the time this world was at the 4th dimensional point in this parallel universe, of the late nineteen-sixties. What it told was half the story. I know the other half, only because it was told to me by a powerful ASTRAL PLANE GODDESS who owns our entire everything, and loves to come into the waking world over and over, and I cannot help it if religions around the world limit HER incarnation to one time, and or one story, that is their business, here is mine. My mom worked with some very strange coworkers at her shipping company a long while back, one of the many wild ladies, was going by the name of Patricia Hollister. It is too long to go into tonight, my good new friend, but I will tell you that I believe this lady to be a lot more than she appeared, abnd I did get to know her, and she even helped my mom and I move, along with a dude she seemed to know, abnd this may blow away the world, but the young crowd before they let the adult world talk them out of many powerful truths from an Astral Region known as Potterkovich in Province Olympia, would call this man with Patricia Hollister, by the name Saint Nicholas, and other more Americanized names such as Santa Claus. He lives on the Astral Plane, but Patty was real good at lighting candles, doing chants, and many other occult things, she had magic potions, and I could go on and on. This special coworker of my mom's back in the early nineteen-seventies, is the reason that I came to learn about the FASCITAR, and go onto meet, in my 'DREAMS', the great ALL MIGHTY GODDESS SCYLLA JEHOVAH, or Sarah-Stacey Krassle, as I know her, somewhat more closely and yes, intimately, very intimately. I could be murdered for making that statement, but I tell the truth, and have a lot more than this to tell, someday. Still, here is how to work the FASCITAR, for now, my good friend, ADS, and I will not bother for now, telling which half is known to the Masons, Eckists, Rosicrucian's, Bohemians, Illum's, and on and on we could go, from Lenny McKinnon's mighty group to cults and powerful secret clubs around the world, and yes, far beyond, into transdimensional time and hyperspace.



This will scare you a lot when you first play with this, and yes, I will answer your exact question, on upcoming blogs, and I hope you are still with me, and still burn for the truth about dreams and the Astral Plane, as many think they know a lot or know it all, and none have met the GREAT TEEN QUEEN SCYLLA, none, not HER greatest friends on Earth, they only know a person asleep in a wild dream of power and talent, that is beyond speakable and fathomable.



Lie flat on your back wearing as few clothes as possible. It should be as black dark, and as silent as possible. You should be tired and ready for sleep, but not too sleepy, or you will not be able to properly perform the first step called the 6-10 exercise of meditated state. Try and think of your happiest times that gave you maximum pleasure in your life until you feel almost giddy, some call this “feeling divinely blissful”, in meditation circles, or used to forty years ago.



After you are relaxed and blissful, you are ready to do the 6-10 exercise. The exercise is the second step. The first step is feeling divinely blissful, and laying on your back with as few clothes or no clothes, depending on your situation of course, and the third step is called, going past your fear. Let us continue with the 2nd step for right now. This is not bullshit, it will work, and if you do it, you will know that there is no death, and things are only what we want them to be, not consciously, but in our deeper higher truer real self that is dreaming out and away from the void infinity down into lower realms of first, the subatomic astral plane, and eventually further down into the so-called waking worlds of the 5th dimensional hyperspace containing virtually unlimited 4-D parallel universes. Here is the instructions for carrying out the 6-10 meditation exercise. This number needs to be fully respected, you must do the one thing ten times, and the other thing 6 times, if you try other amounts, do not expect positive results. For 10 times, daydream your way back into one of those divinely blissful experiences that you were thinking of in the first of these three parts of the FASCITAR. You must this time, visualize your lighter twin self, some call an ASTRAL-BODY or phantom, almost leaving you physically as if being squeezed out like pressing on a toothpaste tube. Instantly place this phantom twin self, at this location and time where you are so blissful and really be there in your 'mind'. Don't make it too simple or too lengthy and complicated, try and make the exercise last about half a minute to a minute, as you are going to do this and you need to keep perfect track of it, as you must do this exactly 10 TIMES. Now once this is done, you need to command your phantom twin or astral body to leave you in several hours, be specific, if you think you will fall asleep shortly after you complete this, a good command is 2-4 hours, depending on if you a sleeper that averages 4 verses 9 hours, as if you are a short sleeper, command this to happen in the shorter time, and if you are a longer sleeper, use a longer time, try and keep it 2 or 3 or 4 hours. Just silently command your phantom twin or whatever you feel good about referring to it by, to leave your physical self in such and such hours. This must be done precisely 6 times, hence the 10 and the 6. Then you must totally forget what you did, and just relax yourself into a natural sleep. After about 3-7 tries, on average, most folks using the FASCITAR will have a wild experience that leads into the third phase. You will wake up frozen and unable to move. When this happens, you are awake and asleep. We all are awake and asleep, you simply will become aware of it with mental consciousness. You will hear buzzing and whining, and if you try to open and focus your eyes, the entire room may fly around you or act as windshield wipers on a car, splitting reality into two parts that swing into each other. You will experience a natural fear, thinking you are dying and you will want to pull back and not die. You must GET PAST THIS FEAR. Getting past this is the third part of the FASCITAR. When you lose the fear, and will yourself to be on the ASTRAL PLANE, you will totally be there, and the experience is like no powerful dream, or even 60's acid trips and drug induced trances. This takes you not so much TO the Astral Plane, but allows you to REALIZE that this is where you REALLY ARE. We will talk much more, old friend, and eventually I will e-mail you, I have the address, abnd I hope you keep it. Sorry I did not get to you sooner, but my life is very horrendous, and Scylla keeps me very busy in this wild game she has going here, that mortals call the WAKING LIFE or the WAKING WORLD. Don't even worry about what you asked me on the blog comment space for right now, just practice the FASCITAR, and when you get even to the 2nd part, let me know, you will not get past the fear and ability to go all the way, on the first try. Many folks believe they can master the Astral Plane as though it is a college course or a trade being studied. This is bullshit. There are many powerful entities that are way ahead of us, playing around in many of our waking and sleeping dreams or the vast hyperspace in the regions larger than atom size. They come to us as flying ships, weird aliens, ghosts, monsters, demons, angels, the list goes on quite extensively. Just tell me when you get to the 2nd part of the FASCITAR my new friend, and then we will talk a lot more. Maybe you and I together, can successfully awaken SCYLLA as this would end a lot of problems for a lot of people.



Since Jane disease-weeds screwed me with another eleven of eleven on my word document, I'll now compensate with my fives, YO. 55555555555555555555555 plus 555555555 divided by 55555555555555555555 abnd multiplied by 5555555555555555555555555 is equal to my anti notfondaU compensation, Janey Ballpark Dearest from freaking 1993!!!









Yes peeps, the Astral Plane is quite a condition-interaction, notice I did not say a place, all though, if we could think in small enough reality, it would be. Our entire universe and all of its many parallels, are smaller than the smallest speck in the next higher upline system, and this upline and downline system is almost eternal, but lawtronics always wins out eventually, and bends and curves even this huge dimension around, and into its famous shape, that the ancient eastern civilizations knew all along, the mighty circle, the eternal loop. On the Astral Plane, all upline and downline realities and all parallel universes in all of them, and even the MIND REALM of the totally unfathomable 6th dimension. Astral Plane entities are similar to human beings, in that they exist in suburban type areas and wooded type areas, and all of that, but they also exist in towns and villages and even great cities. When these entities all fuse together in these cities, we call them STARS in our Physical Plane world HEAVENS. This is what stars are on the Astral Plane, cities. This is why fusion reaction and communicating with intelligent subatomic particles such as the electron, is a very powerful guarded secret, one of my really wild rides in my unbelievable life. Still, I move on, and keep going, but Y?





THIS BLOG TERMINATES TRANSMISSION 4 NOW FOLKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment