Monday, May 21, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, KN, CH. 0434


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 434

KING NEBNOOSHOO

MAY 21, 2012, 7:11 AM

ALL TITLES APPLY, NO 4TH



START BLOG:



Life is a bowl of cherries, poison ones. It is a real party, with sour ice cream, poison cake, and on the take judges, never there to make my party time anything but a crying time. It looks, Copyright Office, like the light switch broke all over me, as it is me that feels the darkness in the day, and all my smiles that faded away, and all my tomorrows that are empty skies of gray. All mace cans seem to have a secret nozzle that sprays the wrong way, and all prophets named Mountainpen seem to know in advance how parents will meet their dooms, how incidents happen in hospitals that could never be made up out of the sick twisted minds of Hollywood personnel, and on I could go, with my very messed up mind. No one can fix me I am broken far beyond repair. I suck, and I am a no good rotten worthless pile of crap, at least, I know it, and that is more than a few other folks who may well be in my shoes without knowing it.





Coming to Florida was a major mistake, but then before that, so was getting involved with the KING FAMILY. Before that, so was ever going to Atlantic city, New Jersey. Before that so was getting myself cunt lapping fucking born in the first place.





Donna told me some incredible stuff, over at Ricktown Manner, and it started with the great Akoslem City banker, Jack McCoy, peering into the window again, of the library outer area facing the Tiny Ziegler Falls Park on the RM property. The last time Banker McCoy was doing this, I was dreaming it was 2006 if my memory is half way working.







Here is the essence in a compressed nutshell, to many things. She signaled McCoy to come in, and the three of us had a large pot of black raspberry tea and were seated at a large round table with some pastries and tea, and McCoy started the conversation. He told me that I am humanly blocking out many things, and if the Venka Strong girl from March of 1970 at Mrs. Woods' Art Room at school, was the only thing that I was blocking out, it would be a brand new world for me, his exact words. He went onto tell me that the human world is made up of time groups for reasons, the main one being based on the leap year that occurs every four years. Presidential elections, the Olympics, and other important large items, follow suit with these four year cycles as well, he said. Then Donna looked over at him while pouring her second cup of tea and enthusiastically enjoying a long pastry item loaded with multiple color sugars thickly spread on one side. She went onto tell me that somebody came over to me at school, and told me to hypnotize the student named John Zane, and actually told me what to say and how to say it, and to take a stick that had a shiny surface, and flash it in front of him and swing it slowly steadily back and forth. This was a major incident in my life, she said, far greater than the fantastic asterisk chemtrail from four months earlier in middle December of 1969, and even greater than the appearance of the Christmas angel who was singing in the Cooley Hall Lobby area. The next large event soon to follow was the Memorial Day School play that Marola insisted I be in, I had gotten that correct so it seems, but had forgotten the importance to Mister Sutter, grandson of the famous Sutter from Sutter's Mill, a historical event in the United States of America. This dude taught the Wood-shop Class, and there is where I made my strong box that later held the chain and the Book of Beach that were stolen and burned, by Sarah and Russel, just a fortnight before the end of the year of 1969. The powerful direct total solar eclipse on the following March, and my naming my designed large speed boat after the event, was a History Marker, and also a later used word by the great King Family, to control a post hypnotic suggestion over me, the name of this boat, SUNRAM. Sure enough in early 1995, at the clinic of Doctor Mark Wolf, under another hypnotherapy trance induced by the doctor, the first things out of my mouth for no good reason after saying that I was never born, were both SUNRAM, and ATLANTIC CITY. The partner of Doctor Wolf was very frightened of me I later came to find out, and convinced his partner not to want to work on my case any longer, it had nothing to do with smoking, and how that rumor ever got started is as big a mystery to me as why people sit all day burning up under a nuclear reactor called the sun, frying their skin forever. Still, if I could ever break the looping chain of RPL and Ernie Merker, US © Office from 1983, I would be on my way, without needing to take either of my daughters to see a bunch of fish, great ones, shell ones, or what have you.





Donna told me that when the god Myrathus over at Griffin Pipe in Florence Township, New Jersey, told me he had a friend who was high up in the museum and antique business who was fascinated by unusual items, especially unknown works of any kind of artists, and I handed him a copy of Karen Carpenter doing a totally unknown song with just a guitar accompaniment, he told me he would take it to him and if I could produce the master that was a 33-album that I had since that day when Mike Walter gave me all those overage file records that were going to be tossed into the trash the very next day, that he would talk to me about many other items that he might want to place in his museum, in a musical and artists area of unknown works by great musical artists. I had millions of things, as the studio had planned on literally throwing out a gold mine of treasures. Also, even before I worked there, I had a lot of stuff like this, things just tend to happen to me. About two weeks before this Myrathus dude and myself had a falling out one morning over a total misunderstanding, and after three months of this process of waiting for this man to get back to him, from the west coast someplace; he came in one day and said that 'Johnny' had called him, I make a name at random for safety purposes; and said he would be mailing the cassette tape back to him and that his museum had burned down, and it was a set fire, and that he had been told not to deal with whoever owned that Carpenter tape. Myrathus admitted this to me. Another pants not going down to the proper length story, if I need to make this connection myself, only this was up in late 2004 somewhere, the shoes and pants deal was in late 1988. Things never change for poor time warp Charlie, and then it is always me that's at fault, as if I am perpetrating all of this. Things like this verified beyond all doubt as the nineties closed out, that there is no god, not the way these silly fucking churches worship and believe in this deity anyway, it is the hugest hoax horse shit in the star system.





One of the female guards, telephoned me a year after I no longer worked up there, and wanted to go out with me, out of the blue. The WOMO enemy did something to the connection on the telephone so that my voice mail did not catch one digit of her phone number, so I decided to take her up on her offer, as she was very attractive and hot, and also seemed to know a little about my problems, and even told me that her daughter Amanda had been indirectly threatened by the FBI if she remained my friend and tried to help me with her New Jersey State Police connections, as she was an employee in some non law enforcement patrol person capacity, she left it vague, but I had it checked out, and it was not some fake story. Anyway, I began dialing the ten possible digits to her number, as one had to be the right one. When I got to the third try, going orderly from 1-9, the digit-2 I believe, a man answered and told me, “No this is not the Harris residence, but you have reached the right number Mister Mohr”. It was the owner of the museum, and he had moved to the area of Griffin Pipe, as he was born and raised there, and knew Myrathus as a boy. He told me that the Lambrigger people want to know how I know Mariah Carey from the past, and will do what they have to extract this information from me, he even right out threatened that they are planning to wipe out your entire life and that it's all going to be right around the corner unless I tell him right now what they want to know. I paused a solid half minute if my memory is correct, until he said, are you still there, Mr. Mohr? I tried hard to tell him that I had no idea what he was talking about, that I had a few unknown works of musicians and performers, nothing from her however, and before I could get one more word out of my mouth, he laughed so loudly over the phone that I jerked the receiver a few inches out away from my left ear. I remember this clear as a bell today as though it is going down live right now. He finally stopped laughing and said when you stop lying, you'll be better off pal. I begged him to let me get together and talk directly to him, and told him how Myrathus (Steve Murray) as he knew him as humanly, was not very nice and had accused me of making a phone call to his house and saying something that made him explode in anger the next morning, and that all I was interested in with all of this from the go-bat, was to offer this, at a fair price, to his museum, and that he told me you told him it had burned down. NO, NO, he said, That was not what I told him. He went onto finish the next thing he wanted to say at that point. He said, I told him I cannot deal with him because he is from 2301 and is back here fracturing the walls. I had no idea what this was about, and still can only take a few pot shot guesses, guests and guessing games of Pearl-fields and Harbors, all notwithstanding. He then told me quickly, Do you remember the room, and the interrogation, at all? I thought I would shit in my pajamas when he said that. Did you forget that Mister Jenlow from the North Shore told you that life as you know it, is going to be wiped out, unless you cooperate and tell why did you did so many horrible things as Labber Zeejins. We have machines that can bring you back to the lab anytime we want you. This was the final thing he said and then, just click, he was off the phone and gone. I tried calling him back, and the recording came on from the phone company, that this number is out of service. I've heard that there is a software program that can do these parlor tricks, MY problem is that I am surrounded by tricks and tricksters, and then it seems like everyone wants to pump me. OK, it is all up on my blogs. I told what I did, now you figure it out. I just figured with this Johnny character, who would believe the DC love slaves story. Even I find it a stretch of the mind, and I was, or should I say, will be, complicit in this horrific crime. If only there really was a GAMES EXPERT pipe repairman in this dimension. Maybe then, sir 001, I would not have had my major general-breakdown in 1994 and gone onto the Social Security Disability System. In any event, there is no musicians sike ward, just a laboratory nearly 300 years away, so don't even try and poke around with this. I should not have done a lot of things but I needed to prove things, and I did prove them. To that end, I'm quite freaking satisfied, thank you sir Pat. Keep those nasty hurricanes off your Virginia Beaches there, old pal. If it weren't for you in 1979, there would be no RPL for me, no Ernie, no time loops, no nothing as Diana shouted at me over the phone, when it was totally disconnected from the outside world, huh Miss Blake from AT&T?





The end of the experience at the Manor was when I told McCoy not to peak inside my windows any more, that I had returned all of the one trillion towers to the First Akoslem Bank, and that the other 499 trillion was forever stolen by the Briggbase Cult, the one third and the evil third of the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, or the AWA, Astral World Authority. He laughed hard, and finally so did Donna, and I sat there while they laughed, finally they stopped laughing. Donna took my right hand in hers, and quietly almost whispered to me, the 499 trillion lost caused you to have a very bad dream where you met the Kings and were blogging and you ended up down in Florida, with the clothes on your back. That was a real bad dream because of this loss here, try to stop dreaming about it. I said, right, like I have a choice. Then McCoy looked down at the table and there was a gerbil in his hand that he was picking up and petting it with his other hand. He looked up into my eyes and said, nighty night Marcus Aurelius. One second later I awoke here and it was around six this morning. It seems MC is right, there is no escape from any of this. At least she did not beat me up.



Ain't life grand”, as David Roth used to say to me so often back in time? If I ask my kid, what's she gonna' say, “I don't know”?







Well world, the hell with everything, screw it all. I have tried and tried, and ended up slaughtered and wrecked.

*************E-N-D----------------B-L-O-G*************

No comments:

Post a Comment