Tuesday, May 29, 2012

CHAPTER 0441, KING NEB, SAFE JOURNAL




555555555555555555555555



****************555555555555555555555555****************





SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0441

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY

KING NEB-NEW-SHOE ANTHONY CLUB



START BLOG:



This is a later insertion, as I cannot seem to ever post up.

FCC AND FBI, EVERT TIME I TRY TO POST UP NOW, MY CIVIL FUCKING RIGHTS ARE BEING VIOLATED, IT IS HALF PAST EIGHT ON MAY 29TH, 2012, AND I AM BEING FUCKED WITH BY HACKERS, IF THIS DOES NOT STOP, TWISTRERS WILL TOTALLY WIPE OUT MANY TOWNS, KBNOCK IT FUCKING OFF YOU DAM PIG SWINE. THANK YOU. Where is the fucking ACLU, I demand action, I am 10% African American, and have MY CIVIL RIGHTS, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













555555555555555555555555555555555

This will be a real quick TWEETY-BIRD-BLOG, folks.



I TOLD YOU THIS ALL WAS TO BRING THAT HORRIBLE FUCKING STOCK MARKET UP TWO HUNDRED POINTS, DID I NOT GINA-4??????????????????????????



WAS I TOTALLY CORRECT???????????????????????



AM I WRONG A WHLE LOT WHEN I TELL MY TRUTHS HERE IN MORIANITY, NICE FOLKS????????????????????????















I know of course why nobody will ever take me up on my offer where they would secretly bless me and keep me hidden in a bomb shelter, giving me luxury and protection for 90 days, while they and their rich pals all short the entire DOW JONES SYSTEM down to about 3000 mother fucking points. YOU ALL KNOW IT TOO, BUT MOST OF YOU WILL NOT PERMIT CONSCIOUS RECOGNITION TO A REALITY THIS FAR OUT AND BIZARRE. A SHAME 2, AS SOMEBODY COULD BE MAKING 50 BILLION DOLLARS IN THE NEXT 90 DAYS.





I made back all my money tonight on paper roulette. I did this after dropping off my report in the downstairs outgoing mail slot. Any huge counterattack works like magic. I lost 90 units and made back 97, not bad for a poor pathetic ignorant retarded little messed up Bancrofter from Haddonfield, New mother fucking jersey huh sheeps????????









here is what you don't know folks, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person is not affiliated with Public Housing, his name is not Erwin, as I could made up names from Jeremiah to Hezekiah to Sixteenpaul.





This is a retired executive living in a foreign country, who believes in my story, or at least the possibility of it, you know, INTENTIONAL CREATED PARALLEL EVENT OR ICPE FOR SHORT.





Long Story Short, LSS, he was with the SEC in Manhattan for twenty years. I may be on way way to a lot of aquariums and Aquarius's B4 this is all said and done. If they want me to shut up and sign agreements not to talk or blog, the starting price after any taxes is exploding gas tank times five, in USD, or in GOLD, BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Expect heads to fucking start REALLY ROLLIN AND ROCKIN ME' SHEEPS, AHA-AHA,

as remember, the last laugh I'm planning, will happen to you, mister HA HA WHO.













555555555555555555555555555555555555555555.

Ending this twanny, sweet whittle ass hole gwanny, WHAAAAAA.





RED ALERT ALEX JONES, I COULD REALLY USE YOUR HELP AND INFLUENCE, THIS EVIL EMPIRE IS LITERALLY MURDERING FUCKING ME, MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment