Thursday, May 10, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0424-B, KING NEB










SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0424-B

LAST BLOG WAS CHAPTER 0424-A, SUBTITLED AS:

MY PLEA TO THE FORT PIERCE POLICE DEPARTMENT”

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR ON THIS WORK IS:

OBVIOUS MOTIVE OF GETTING A FULL EVIL EMPIRE-34 VIA ICPE”

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS, AND ME

MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

© MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY,

OF THE DONNA JASON FORREST SUMMER HATE-AGE ON THE NET

ALSO COPYRIGHT © 2006-2012 MWM/MWM/BOM/MF-2



START OF BLOG:



2012 has been the absolute worst year of my life, and yes, every single mother fucking year has been worse than the one before it and this has been an ongoing nightmare situation for me for an amount of years that is indeterminate, as I simply have stopped counting, somewhere along the way.





















This will be a tweety-bird blog, only one counterattack message will be on heree for public scrutiny ttonight, besides a reminder that yes, there is a FLYERS GAME, and the DOW JONES had an UP DAY today, so they are obviously GUNNING FOR A MAJOR FULL EVIL EMPIRE-34. You know, this was talked about all during my nearly 6 and a half years of blogging, and before the maintenance man games expert, AKA, PATTY-JANE, ever came into the picture, along with what followed that with mass and energy, and other wild stuff from the world of the Astral Plane invisibilities. Still, the beautiful building is located at Popular Poplar-34, and 4+3 and 4X3 are the numbers of 7 and 12, as in the DATES of 7/12 or 12/7. Nobody forgets 12/7, Pearl Harbor Day, right super gorgeous Dreamboat Benson of 'L&O'? I know I will not ever forget throwing the DELIVERANCE HEXIGRAM and then falling asleep and having the great I-CHING perform its parlor trick magic with me in 1996, when SARAH took me to Her street, 10-SC Avenue, and said to me, “LET'S PLAY A GAME BOY, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS”. I needed no I-CHING wand throwing to hear the other two great statements that were made by Her to me, in 1969, the inverted Harry Callas 08/80 baseball Philly-57 years of WS Champions, again, see the blog of September the 30th in 2008, if you can explain this stuff, as Einstein Ed Lynch could not; I'm all freaking ears, and I will not be carrying any Mace Cans, so I'll be quite safe to be around, just start rapping to me folks. You will not find a more open minded person, but you will not be able to, as Clarence Harris from the Congressman's Office, also failed so miserably, and almost went totally nuts as a result, and this in 1998, is total truth my peeps, YO. Then there is another famous 10:30 PM, on the night of the 12th of July back in 1970, or 7/12, 25 years and 10 months to the day before I wrote the song for the great All mighty Goddess, LORDESS (SARAH), ask any high ranking Catholic Church person, deacons, elders, whatever. This night on a public transit bus, in-between Atlantic City and Pleasantville in new Jersey, is a story that is three Moby Dick and War and Peace books in length. Don't expect me to even try and go here tonight or any time real soon, folks. Still, 34 or the numbers of 3 and 4 are so major that we could be 1,000 years on this topic as well.



Yes three and four is SEVEN (7), and three times four is TWELVE (12). The days in the week and the months of the year, but this is not even the peach shaving scratch off ice slivers from the Titanic sinking iceberg from just over 100 years ago, 36,550 days ago today to the minute now practically, and I'm still counting this one, every rotten lousy stinking ass day. Of course an inverted full evil empire 34 is 43, and this was the birthday that my lovely Dawn King never quite hit on April 24th back in eleven last year. She drank herself to death and croaked like a bull frog on New Years Day. I tried to tell her on the freeway that day, and as always, she took everything that I ever said for the most part, wrong. Fred Hinger would call this behavior. Biting the hand that feeds you, OUCH, Roseann-69, careful Mark, it is getting dark outside. Wow, did I inspire anyone recently, cool looking movie. I'll pass, thank you. Yes folks, the Intentionally Created Parallel Event or ICPE nightmare that my mother fucking WOMO and MILI-2-FORCE ENEMIES have me in, and have had me in for about 26 plus fucking cunt years now, is so monstrous, that literally, you could take a room full of real live vampires, make that a county full of them, and they really could not have all put together, damaged my life, much more than these ICP)E WOMO trash have done to me, WO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not being Harry or callous about anything here, baseball and non-baseball fans alike, YO; '''''BUT''''' I am gonna; say this folks: There are many parallel universes, who am I to know if Julia White's second calendar is not a bunch of skulls and crossed bones straight from the poison bottles, in this one? “RUSS, RUSS, DONNA? Don't you ever get tired of playing, you sick butt-wipe barriers? Yes, I used the biblical story of JOB to powerfully illustrate lots of points, as well as tell my life as fictionally as possible back in 1994, and even with all of this, I hear the endlessly resounding words of the Camden County Prosecutor, ringing loudly in my ears as I speak and type these words. “I don't know what's truly going on around you, Mark, not even with THE PERMISSION BARRIER”. Ron Wirtz was referring to my recently copyrighted book, and this conversation took place early in 1995, over the telephone, from the great illustrious HIGHVIEW APARTMENTS, of WILLIAMSTOWN, NEW JERSEY, USAESMWG. If I still had my many thousands of cassette tapes of my LIFE-JOURNAL, that I fully know was at least instrumental if not totally the item that gave the world their idea for 'LIVE JOURNAL' and blogging on the internet; but if was back in New Jersey with all of my stuff, knowing what I know now about getting stories out using the internet and their social networking websites such as YOUTUBE for one example, I would be going to 'town', and end up before all was said and done, going to 'universe'. I would NOT be doing this for the sake of notoriety, but for the sake of PERSONAL JUSTICE. Maybe a lot of you out here don't have strong convictions on this topic, some I know do, and I know something else dudes and duddesses. The amount you have, is going to always be based on exactly how much INJUSTICE that you have personally been forced to suffer through Why would you care or relate to the color of hiwashatinsel, or the future art in some universes called fots, short for facial stickers, sort of a stick on temporarily face decoration as in body art tats. I could gfo back to 1980 and talk about websites and J-Pegs, and the same thing would result. It always is about being able to relate. Peeps would look at me like they do here when I talk about LRDDT (Laser Retrace Distance Delay Technology), or the resurrecting of the dead, same diff. We can bring things done in recording studios and movie sets back today, using lasers, you have them in your house the digital media, the DVD, the CD, now as Wal-Mart suddenly sees and perceives, the more upgraded truth, just give me the combination or the digital code, still this is two dimensional. This does not bring the actual event back with life infused into it. But in 300 years, we can actually scan into reverse time when a now dead person was alive and walking around, and click, a digital copy is made, and then they are brought through this field, and alagazam, there they are, and no worse the ware for the trip or the job. Jesus, this is real, ask HIM.



Well folks, I will tell a lot more very soon, as this enemy is not going to ever stop injuring me, so this is full out war. I have no time for Disney Games or war cowards, or High School musicals or Shorty MacInvondi, or any of you. You want the MAYAN thing to come true, fine, it looks like the TD Ameritrade might just have to serve their lemonade to us in floating umbrellas, while we sip away in zero gravity, dying in a millisecond or so, with or without Alex, architects, giant girls, or furniture buildings in the mortal Physical Plane back in spring of oh-M-1. In any event, may the sharks keep biting, and the flies keep dropping. May the moon keep rising and the tides keep ebbing. No matter how it all shakes up and plays out, hyperspace is more real than all the biggest possible lawtronic back breaking linear numbers can ever hope to generate, amount of high schools that lay inside of them. Psalm 153 will be on my next blog of SJ-CH-0425. I know, whoopdeedo? Screw you too Archie Bunker, you Jersey hater and friend of my Uncle Heinz of Babylon, New York. Wow, just look at you 2 guys, hay Aunt Geraldine Snow White, I am so freggin' impressed, SHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAA HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













END TRANSMISSION, YO.

No comments:

Post a Comment