Friday, May 11, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CH. 0425, KING NEB








EXPLORATRONS NORMAL

EXPLORATRONS TYPE-TWO

EXPLORATRONS TYPE THREE

EXPLORATRONS TYPE FOUR























If you are reading this on the wordpress blog-site, you may get a clearer and better read out of my blogs at the site with this URL address, so click there if you have trouble with the printing at other sites, please folks. Http://www.theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/ .






WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2294

SEND-BACK-TEXT (SBT) DATFILE:

CH-0425-051112.844.555

© MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY,

2006-2012 © MWM/MWM/MF-2/BOM

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

ASTRAL VERSES PHYSICAL EXPLORATRONIC ACTIVITIES AND THEIR EFFECTS ON ONE PARTICULAR ITEM, MY MUSIC, OR THEIR MUSIC IF WE KEEP THINGS TOTALLY ON THE LEVEL”



BEGTINNING OF THIS TRANSMISSION:



Before I get real big into this friends and foes out here, and I mean really BIG, allow me please to tell you that the neighborhood siege, ALL WEEK LONG, HAS BEEN VERY BAD, NO MERCY, NO LET UP; JUST ROUND THE CLOCK ATTACKS AND PUMMELING.



My dirt bag neighbors across the hall are OK by themselves, it is their guests, to quote MY SARAH, from 1996 on PH DAY. Not that PH in skin or glands has a lot to with it, or even Philadelphia, but then, not that it doesn't either, 'WOW'! All day long there is continual extremely loud noise over there, shouting and screaming, banging, and slamming; thank the gods at least, no shoe tossing, or crying, YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If my lovely wonderful kid can't laugh a little, after all this, then why be part of other stair chase tags? Hence I feel quite confident that she is laughing a little and reading these words, down the line when she gets the time. Still, did anyone ever really wonder just why all things, I SAID ALL THINGS, really happen, even stuff as bizarre and off the wall as anyone on this Earth could possibly imagine? Well, TYPE-3 and TYPE-4 EXPLORATRONS is the answer, but then, you knew that, right? DUH.







LSS, there are some things to be told, and naturally, I cannot tell it all for reasons of both lacking time, as well as crossing the safe-tell barriers. Still, another all day neighbors siege, and fire alarms that they are intentionally setting off as they did at just past seven this evening, AGAIN; and yes folks, I need to tell some things, and guess what, if things tend to heat up a little bit, it may take a little more than a 500 million dollar contribution from the Inductotherm Rowan University Negotiable College of the green Garden State of New Jersey, and in the mysterious Hyperspace Donna Patterson Club, of wild automobile accidents, and much more; to ever cool things down again, right Mister Stock Broker of Kali, Mister Jan Not so Nice Nace, YO???????? And then just down the street from the plant of great cover secrets, lays the real Berry family, parked and tucked away in the non-blueberry fields of non-Hammonton hang in there Huntington's, and also one big happy, and off the universe walls family since middle 1969, right Rodney Whatname? Did the great Brit tell you that when your body stops, your brain might come down, so that you can wake up on the Astral Plane, where you were all along, in a larger reality, sir? I love the internet, and the great 'GOOGLE' system as much as the next person, maybe a tad bit more; and feel compelled to tell you all why. I need to prove that this HUNTINGTON CURSE is very real, that I am the chosen present generation in it that is suffering for all of your sakes; and that this is the game of an endlessly existing, just sixteen year old female entity, whose Astral Nomenclature would approximately read out in present day English and American tongue and culture, as SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE or just 'SSJKK' for short. There are so many things that just do not happen in the real world. No woman 70 plus years old was buying and selling hotels in the sixties or seventies, not in Atlantic City or any other city, CCCCCCCCCity. Keep the small-c going all you want, I'll keep frekkin' correcting the print. People do not have a complex series of events that I know fully well Sherlock Holmes could never properly solve, Star Trek Holodeck recreations, near future video-game software and all notwithstanding, occurring over a 30-60 year period, and not be at least the son of Trump or something that might explain it, what did I just say? No, if anything, the word father would apply a lot more, not that I am, just that I creatred the monster inside of this body, as this was not who he really was before the great tape recorder fixed him to be that way, as the eighties came in, along with the mighty Philadelphia and Reading, musical record promoter and piece carrying with no 'peace' intended, Mister WILLIAM LEONARD MCKINNON. Him and Kenny Gamble and Leon Huff, and the original creators of Rap Music, the culture as well as the art style late in the nineteen-seventies. David Roth can make with the mop and janitor closet jokes all that he wants back in friggin' time, I know who abnd what this dude was, and still do, but this is a blog today about exploratron activity, not the king of all evil itself, or the embodiment of negative electromagnetic polarities inside carbon atomic worlds. Take the carbon out of the equation and there is juist positively and negatively charged magnetism, and graviton metric time. Time is a spacial relationship as PI is the ratio of circumference to diameter in all closed curves or circles. Lawtronics causes these truths, and also states that a maximum length of anything and everything must exist, as it will bend down under its own weight on both ends eventually, and curve around, completing the universal circle or cycle of all reality. Even numbers lay within this maximum, because all things must. One thing about 7th dimensional lawtronics that interests me quite a lot for personal reasons is that even though long enough things eventually must carry too much of a weight to remain straight lines forever, they still never taught me the proper way to carry surfboards. Only Diana's best friend could seemingly do this back on the 15th day in April of 2001, while I lay sound asleep at the Tecknion furniture building of Mount Laurel, New Jersey, with or without any CHEMTRAILS surrounding me, or danger, or Lenny the promoter, or any of his locked up gates and doors. I wonder what the Library of the great congress REALLY thinks of all of this, or did, back in 1980-1986? They jnew this all was down there at their great and beautiful Copyright Office back then, they had to, I had sent it all to them. I just went back last night and sent it all to them. Gee, but I did more than this. For many nights now, I am back kidnapped all over hyperspace. I am conscious at one house after another, sometimes with the great King family and other branches, other times such as last night, I was with my parents, in a very non localized or evebn a quite distant part of the hyperspace. My own mother was trying to get me put into jail, my father had to be restrained by me, I was about to belt the fucking miserable bastard right in the mouth, but he was too old and it would not have been a fair fight. My mom was on the phone to the fucking cops telling them I raped my daughter, it was horrible. Eventually, I grabbed a large can of cooking fat and put a lighter to it and set the curtains on fire, and let my parents burn to the ground ion the house. Then the Kings came to me out in the yard, and I grabbed a colt 45 that was fully loaded, and shot all of them. Lisa, Dawn, Ann, Joe, and as I was checking something on my gun that seemed to be unusual, Leticia Tilley came out of nowhere and grabbed my arm that was not holding the gun, and broke it completely off, this is MC's not all that distant and nearly twin cousin, only she looks as she did in her late teens. Then she handed me my arm and told me to go and laser trace it back on and laughed and said that I better keep my promise and take her to PR and marry her. Then this wild dream ended. I awoke and suddenly, the neighbors were right outside my door shouting so loudly, I thought for sure that they were actually INSIDE my apartment, and grabbed my phone and began to dial 911, then hung up before the call was completed, and realized they were out on the other side of my onion thin fucking ass door. This was another SUPER FUCKING CUNT BBOTBAR DAY peeps, YO. But how is any of this freaking ass relevant to exploratrons of TYPE 3 and TYPE4? Well, hang on folks, it's all coming out in the open now, Ward Cleaver, so don't break any windows, YO.









Before things properly can lead into this however, the topic of GOOGLE and the INTERNET need to be further expanded, along with the Donna Patterson and Tahren Maxfield story, right MISTER TOM GLENN, my ol;d football chum from the beginning of the 1980's????????????????? GO NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tom Glenn was the arranger on the two YOUTUBE postings on my channel there, and he is a very freaking talented musician, and I considered him my pal then in those days as well, not like gun toting Lenny Rapper. Go to the YOUTUBE, click the search bar and type in “KING NEBNOOSHOO”. Then the two songs that I wrote in the late nineteen seventies that he arranged for me in 1980, for a few bucks of course, hay the music world is all about the Kevin Trudeau $$$$$$$$$, we all know this, but yes, the two songs that also will lead into my topic tonight, you need to view the tune called, “THE MORNING LIGHT” © 1980, WRITTEN IN 1977 AND 1979, MUSIC AND WORDS WERE WRITTEN AT DIFFERENT TIMES. THEN you need to view the tune called, “LONG RIVER BLUES” © 1980, WRITTEN ALSO PIECEMEAL IN 1975-1979. When I can afford to have the US © Office run me off some copies that are good quality and without me singing along with the music in karaoke style, I'll post them up as well. I want to post the other dance tune that the BG scum bags tried to rip off in the summer time of 1980, called, “LOST LOVE”. Robin Gibb and his girlfriend Marcy Levy, tried to get away with stealing it, as I hearing an extremely close version of the song, playing on the radio over and over; and I contacted a very well known music and entertainment attorney, by the name of Malcolm Rosenberg; and he had it instantly removed from radio rotation. HA-HA-HA YOU CROOKS. Still, none of this happens to be me ol pernt, Mister Bunker Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you go to your GOOGLE search bar folks, you will see a lot of items pop up when typing in the words, “King Nebnooshoo”. You'll see a lot of my YOUTUBE Channel stuff, along with many blogs. What you will not see, eve3n though you will find a lot of printed words “The Morning Light”, but as of the time I pen this blog late on Friday night Eastern time on this eleventh day in May of twenty-twelve, is one actual video link to the song done in 1980, arranged by the great and known well in musical circles, TOM GLENN. You will only find it directly on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL, jokingly called the 'PaulaKingChannel', after the mighty EXPLORATRON HERSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe that there is nothing this great being, and her daughter, cannot do, and that they had it all planned so that I would come top work at the RPL Recording Studio from 1979-1981, and also, do these demo tunes in the late spring time of 1980, Harry Callas. So many things can be done from the DREAM-WORLDS, and people live here in the dark ages in 2012, thinking it is all about technology. Technology is way cool, but mix it properly in with the hyper-naturally occurring hyperspace effects of f7th dimensional 'waking life', and now great Star Trek Silvia Panther Gawky, NOW, we have the whole dam package, and yes ROCK, THAT is the equation, we need to change our programming, our old style ideas that limit our horizons to 5 feet instead of 5 googal-plex light years times nine infinities. One equals two when we divide by zero on algebraic polynomials. But start dividing by infinity, or better yet, start working on a huge mathematical formula in three or four dreams on different nights, and tie them all together here when you think you've 'awakened'. I can blow your mind from here to EARTHQUAKE CHINA CHAINS, from here to back in 2008, or from here to the British Petroleum Company, Mommy Dearest.





They say you can't take it with you, you know, die and bring your billion bucks over there. Hay, in 1969, a goddess named Jehovah Scylla told me that SHE was going to take something in my apoartment bedroom closet locked in a strongbox, and when I awoke it would be gone, and I even laughed at her and mocked HER in this 'dreaming experience', and she smirked at me and told me nobody mocks HER, not even THAT-BOY. Sure enough the next day, it was gone. Then 2 hours later on my way to school, while riding the bus to the school, a giant ASTERISK CHEMTRAIL was floating in the skies all over CAMDENB COUNTY IN NEW JERSEY. It was the most awesome gorgeous thing that I ever saw. It was SARAH who made that TIMETRAIL for me, just to show me who “rules this empire”, even from the baking oven. How do we get a lot more exploratronic than this?











So it seems that SHE is not only darker than great Paula, but was able to be both in her and playing on the streets 100 miles or more away, at the same time, Mister Seleebee Wolf, 'WOW'!!!!

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

This friggin' compensates for again, being on page eleven of eleven and seeing four ugly ONES, Jane Bitch Not Fond Of-U. Thanks so much you monster slapping baseball fan, for that horrible night at the ballpark in Atlanta in 1993, I will never forget or forgive this monstrous horror show you pulled, no mahm, never ever, 555555555555555555555555555555555.

END OF THIS NIGHTMARE MONSTER ASS TRANSMISSION.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.




















No comments:

Post a Comment