Monday, May 7, 2012

CHAPTER 0422, KING NEB, SAFE JOURNAL


SAFE JOURNAL, KING NEBNOOSHOO

CHAPTER 0422, MONDAY

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

REMINDING MYSELF THIS IS A SAFE AND PRIVATE JOURNAL”

WL-SBT-DATFILE: 050712.360



START BLOG:



There are some points to make, and they will be made, and I am writing to myself, as I have been for quite a while, even though these writings are not excluded from public view with some privacy button. Still, the main reason for posting is in case of a crashed hard drive or another Dawn-Marie King deal, despite the astronomical odds against this possibility, people win huge high odd lottery jackpots all the time. This is just pure simple reality, Mrs. School-Plays.



First off, there is accurate justice, but not in 4th dimensional Space-Time Karma systems. Also, without seeing and living in five full dimensions as Shamans do, some realizing it more than others; but without this condition as a part of our being, we limit truth about what it's all about, to an incredible degree. Still, that's life, and that's what folks do. I cannot afford the luxury of doing this, right Jimmy Burr? You said it bud, I am merely your echo from way out here in the future, as I suppose is the case with others besides Jimmy, but that, as Heaven, can wait. Blogging limits, YO.





There are some subjects that will be spoken about, simply because I feel totally compelled to do so, nothing beyond that, no outlandish underlying circumstances, just my need to talk to myself right now. It's quite obvious to me, that we do a lot more real physical living, asleep in other parallels, than we ever do awake. It always feels as though something is out of our control, and it is, if you follow the teachings of Morianity from the swing bat. Many do not agree with my exploratronic truths, and no, I won;t say theories, they were proven out time and time again in waking life, and it has all been said, many things directly, some in-between the lines. Still, even billionaires will say if they are honest, that life is out of their control in many instances, and they wonder why this is so when they have so much power. Naturally, I do not want to appear like the bright bragging bulb, but only exploratronics can really explain why this all works the way it does. Some may have wondered how I can hold these ideas and still hold grudges for things done to me. Well, believe me when I say, and I know it sounds like a big cop out, but it is not; these are 5th dimensional grudges, and I hold nobody at blame for their actions, in this one universe, as if I did, I'd be the quintessential hypocrite for saying I totally believe in the reality of the exploratron. Just as all things balance however, it does take all five dimensions to do so, all of time, and in all of the total parallel realities.



Expanding a little on this thought, I must retell and further elaborate on the story of Ed Lynch, who I met at the Hammonton, New Jersey Public Library in 2006, and I totally believe was all a huge cosmic plan, as all things are, so in many ways, saying this is not really that big of a mystery or a deal. I am not making myself bigger than life or than anyone else, just including myself in the marchers in this parade. I had Ed do a website for me after we had come to know each other for a while, and he never told me that he was not legally allowed to access the internet due to his being on the Meagan Law List for sex offenders. I believe his story, but the law is still the law, I mean to say, that this was all taken way too far, just like the labor unions, and the pendulums; they swing too far one way, and then the other, as though to achieve balance and perfection, they have to go way out on absurd polarities and cause great problems for folks in the majority of the times and cases. There is no way a person is comfortable and happy with one foot in boiling hot water, and the other one in freezing cold water, despite the balancing out that says that both feet are in an average temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit. People are deceived with weather reporting in this way. You would be surprised what the average temperatures claim to be in most cities and areas in the United States. When taking the low and high of every single day for years, it comes quite close to being near comfort zone levels for the majority of the year, or so says these smoke and mirror averaged deceptions. You need not be a liar in this world, to lie, just smart. Personally, I feel this truth sucks, but it is truth nonetheless. Let me move this along with Ed and websites, and laws, and weird items.





One day, I met his Probation Officer, and he was fully aware that Ed created a website for me, I am not a tin foil nut, this happened, I was not in a dream. Just because I know a lot of wild truth, does not make me as insane as a lot of folks feel comfortable believing this to be the case. It was fully legal for Ed to have a computer, and even build me a website. This officer knew he had a laptop, and knew he was designing a site for me called, MORIANITY-FOUNDATION. If I am lying, please prosecute me to the fullest extent of the law, thank you. I know my stories are out there a few dozen light years, but god dam it, they ARE TRUE. Just a week or so after I could not afford to pay the forty-five dollar fee to keep my website up for a third year, Ed was arrested and charged with having a computer. The law had changed overnight while I was asleep. At least with the Incollingo Grocery Store deal with the vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, an auto accident was involved, and other way out stuff, but it made sense to a way out degree, where as this was pure, alagazam bing bang, one day it was OK, the next day, bye-bye Ed Lynch, no $200, no passing go, Bruce Allen Pennock. Forget Tennessee Avenue and a huge loss of memory and not seeing what the video picked up, which was Robert McGuire coming over to Ed and myself that October day, the photograph on the slide show clearly showed a transdimensional scene changing, and this was the only good explanation for my not remembering the assault. Obviously, McGuire killed me. The World Labs retrace did its usual thing, and I was placed after the retrace, into a parallel universe where the thing that killed me, did not happen in that parallel reality. Still, the split second changeover was somehow miraculously caught ion the website photograph, explaining why I had no memory and still don't and never will, of McGuire ever being there that day, in fact in this universe, he wasn't, but in the one I died from, the video shows him there. Now this is one of those Tennessee Avenue whoppers and I realize that, but in the grocery store with the cupcakes, that story if you archive it had to do with being killed in a head on collision from a stalking vehicle that was contracted to take me out. Again, I was retraced into a place where this incident was not occurring. Otherwise, it would be an endless loop of dying and returning. Where's hyper-hell LC Jordy when I really need the dude? Just what is World Labs, and just why am I being retraced over and over again? Well folks, that is complex. It will not exist for a long time, I'll tell you this much right now. Also, I did something I am not proud of one little bit, and people are not very forgiving. Can I really blame them? Some people have hinted to me over the past few years, that until I bring this to a head, it will go on until the time I was born in my life at World Labs, a very long time from now. This may or may not be true. In case it is true however, I need to try and remedy things, there is no way I can remain rational and sane, even one tenth, for hundreds of years. It is not meant to be one very long dream here in hyperspace, it is supposed to be chopped up. Many people think that a long time ago, humans lived this long, and longer. I assure you this is all part of more smoke and mirrors and dog and pony shows. The biological humanoid is designed for a span of 20-120 years. This is reality, Son Dennis. But all joking aside, there are things that I could tell, and if people believed me, the entire world would go totally nuts today and forever. You do not need to know it, it would only serve to harm, not help anyone or anything. I have a habit of doing twp things, to my ultimate disfavor. One is follow the advice of Blue eyed Frankie to much and insist on doing some things “MY WAY”, and I tend to really annoy folks on top of that. It is not because I tell the truth or tell things that are not positive, or complain too much, even though this is true and these are some of my many flaws and faults, be assured; but it is deeper than this, right down to people just hating me on sight or in the case of the wife of Tim Barber from Glassboro, New Jersey a while back, if it is not the face, it is the voice. No matter what it is, I seem to accomplish the mission well, and have no real conscious recollection, that this really is obviously my mission. Coming to this realization is easier than throwing up my hands and wondering and endlessly singing the song called, YJY.











Now where do I come in and just say it plain and direct as my approach tends to be so often? Let me try this. I have let the facts follow themselves since I began to blog the story of my putrid life for more than six years. The net has the story, it is all there. The short gap on the old blogger site is not lost, and is accessible on the WORDPRESS site, back in August of 2009, while I was living at Agent Caruso's home, at 841 13th Street, in Hammonton, next to the blueberry field, in New Jersey. I honestly have let the story tell itself, or so I tell myself. We all have normal prejudices and belief systems built into anything, and when we play our own detective too long, things can distort. I should not be so powerfully strong to insist that I am 100% certain of all the facts I have listed. I do know that a lot of things have led the powerful James T. Burr truths, that initially, I thought were crazy as crap. This dude in 1973, insisted that the problems I had, were all connected with my family, and I had no thoughts at all of my family, quite honestly, I could have cared totally less about any of them, and at this time, had just told my mother, emphatically, that I was not making anymore visits to Narberth, Pennsylvania to visit her brother and his wife and my cousins, or go up any more to Long Island, to visit her Cousin Ruth and his large off the wall peeps. But I have learned one lesson the hard way, and that is that no matter where you go or where you stay, if you try and run away from anything that is legitimately a part of your reality, you are chasing the wind and if you can take a gross other way of putting this, being as a dog chasing his tail and endlessly returning to his own puke. This by the way is biblical, I did not make it up.





Just what caused me to live the life that I am living, this is the bigger question than anything Billy Shakespeare ever dreamed of asking, at least from my personal view and perspective? Well, since I was between ages five and ten years old, some kind of esoteric force was around me. At age six, I knew a dog was about to chase me and be violent with me, and ran for my residence in Quakertown, Pennsylvania, and did not know why, until my mother was holding me upside down by my shit, just over a raging angry German Shepard dog named ROGER, who hated me incredibly, and wanted my head with a fierce vengeance. Later that year, I went to parks and met children who told me they came from Heaven, and I thought they were just acting stupid and played along. I had no idea that the Party of 5 Girl, Sarah-Jenny, seemed to know about me back in 1962, despite not born yet. I told about the park there, and the park at a place near Allentown at a merry-go-round. I knew by the age of eight, that something was not all that normal around me. But it was at the age of ten when I met the real powerful person, Sarah, not Jenny, on 10-SC Avenue, in Atlantic City. I thought she was real until I tried finding her in my early forties. I never could, because she died right before I began looking for her, in October of 1990, at the age of 94 years. Only the creators of the Dark Shadows television show know the real truths involved with them and myself, and Amanda Harris Karge, of Trenton. This is not telling anything, the story goes round and round and would take up a book a million trillion pages long. T%here is no answer to any of it, because the question needs to be properly asked first, and I do not have that question as of yet. We all can sort of ask this question I suppose, it is YYYYYYYYYYYY? Other than this, I have to be satisfied to do a Jay-Jay Evans here and quote this really cool dude from the middle nineteen-seventies, “What can I say, BRO”? Actually, JJ, this kind of says it all, BRAHHHHHHHHHH. If however, the evidence that points to MORIANITY and its teachings having some basis is real truth, then my only hope is to beg a great wonderful lab technician to have a little mercy on me, and let me out of this. I should not have insisted on doing a lot of things my own way, I never thought I was this big of a Sinatra fan, in fact I never was fond of this dude at all, he could sing, but so can a lot of other peeps that will never ever be known outside of their local karaoke bars. That is just the facts of life, lovely Blair Red-X-Escape from endless lifeville!!!!!!!!









In closing peeps, please know, I can only try, and man have I freaking failed miserably. I sure don't need anyone to remind me of this, and as Doctor RPL knows quite well, we're all entitled to our opinions, and our reviews, huh exploratron Quentin Laugh-Boy?



Make it a really great day folks, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!





END OF THIS WHITTLE BWOG, WHAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment