Wednesday, May 2, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0415


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0415

KING NEBNOOSHOO

WORLD LABORATORIES SBT DATFILE:

050212.963 WEDNESDAY NIGHT

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL OF EXPLORATRONS AND ME

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NJ

VOLUNTARY SWORN LEGAL OATH OF TOTAL TRUTH:

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

REVIEWING THE PAST BOM, MYSELF, AND COMMENTING”

BEGINNING OF THIS TWANSMISSION, ELMER FWUDD:





There was a time when these mother fucking evil exploratrons had successfully managed to plane an intense heavy guilt trip on me, regarding many diverse matters that life has to offer up to all humankind. This plot worked very well, and for a very long time, humanly. After all, what is one ten thousandth of a second to a mountain, or one millionth of a second to the bright shiny stars of the night sky? To me, a long time, my entire present human life as MWM, a cosmic percentage of a flash in the pan, but to me, a lengthy hellish nightmare where not one, but really, TWO awesome and powerful evils were very successfully perpetrated upon me, and I really do need to say in all honesty folks; excellent job, you get a gold star, maybe a pack of them, lots of silvery bling shiny awards, lots of blaring loud HIP-HIP-HURRAYS, many parades of litter and glitter, and we just cannot a lifetime supply of cupie dolls for you and all of your potential offspring for at least a fucking ass thousand years or so. In all truth, at least this much is truly deserved, not for your deed, but for the absolute unfathomable and excellent beyond waking world measure, of pulling it all off it utter astounding as perfection times a quadrillion squared. Yes, BRAVO, sir/madam ES, oh mighty mighty mother fucking EXPLORATRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But B4ICU2 morrow folks, let me just expand on what I'm talking about in this whittle bwog, folks, whaaaaaaaaaa.



I have reviewed a few days of my blogs, going back each month from right now, all the way back into late in 2006, no need to regress to early oh-M-6 at the absolute commencement speeches. After-all, the very start of these blogs, are simply mimicking the tapes in 1995, “MORIANITY BIBLE, the Old Testament”; and there is a copy of the opening first few paragraphs, existing in the United States copyright Office, or should be in theory, as my engineer Ryan told me, that if it is not all there, I would be able to sue for a lot of money, as this is what I pay the fee for, so that in case of any litigation's, they have the so called, time-stamped proven evidence that I indeed wrote what I claim to have written, be it instructions for various board games, song music and lyrics, and even a mathematical system for attacking the game of Roulette, and if that's not enough to curl a straight hairdo, an entire book on cassette tape, sent down there in 1994 as twenty-four C-90 cassette tapes.



Moving right along with this folks, a lot of 'influenced folks', the 'E' word again; have worked some serious overtime, and put in some exhaustive efforts, to make me look and feel, as usual, as the BAD GUY, in a whole lot of shit. Again, I congratulate the effort and energy expenditures necessary, to pull off all of these satanic deeds right out of fiery hell. I don't have to like or respect the deed or the doer, to be man enough to still at least recognize, that the talent behind it is not just amazing, but supernatural if not extraterrestrial, if I may be Heinz Camera Gottwald Cousin Permitted here, to use these two selected words in this sentence, YO.



We'll tie all of the main points together shortly, first I need to say that I do not fall for clever cute shit as easy as the WOMOTAMM would like me to, unfortunately for them in some cases. Today Wednesday the 2nd, and yesterday Tuesday the 1st, of MAY OF 2012, the slam-bam neighbor ass hole from across the hall, has done this crude and inconsiderate activity less, but still enough to be annoying, and intentionally harassing; and I know it. But less is less, and I keep my word, so I will say some stuff now, but LESS than I would, if they, whoever THEY ARE, SARAH GUESSING GAMES and Deliverance Hexagrams of Pearl Harbor Days in 1996, so here now are these less, but yes, things to be said!!





If I can eventually get a software program to work as a detective, I know this will be a tall order, but a challenging one that I all ready have a nuclear scientist protege beginning a process of initial stage query on working out the needed parameters and the detailed how-2's etcetera, but if I can do this, we intend to patent the software under ® the Trademark of MARKELLY SLEUTHWARE GAMES. Sleuth for those in 3rd grade or so, is a fancy word for a real great detective, capable of not being in the clubs and company of those peeps such as 1990 Voorhees Township, New Jersey, Police Lieutenant Sakavich, Giant-Cop-1994 of the 'WILL-I AM-ST-OWN' Police force, also in New Jersey, and many others mentioned in and all throughout these many numerous words and blogs of about six plus years now, peeps, YO. This software would be used so that an entire story even as large as Morianity and all the six years of its blogs, could be placed on discs, uploaded to a database where the software program game connects into it, the geeks know this, I'm just guessing at words, but they know, and they know this idea is protected from this point on as being on this copyrighted blog, and trademarked under the name of “MARKELLY SLEUTHWARE GAMES”. I know how valuable this GAME would be in my life, even to take into a court room someday possibly, depending on if this so called New Age, ever really kicks into gear or not. I know that even if this would never come into fruition legally, just for my sake, and I know others would then be somewhat forced to see things and take things in a somewhat different light and viewpoint then, and just with this, even if the product bombed out, would meet with m,y personal satisfaction 9 ways back from early Sunday night and back. Still, common sense tells ,e that a nuclear scientist, all though just beginning in the field, would not have jumped all over this, if she had not seen its potential or its merit, like the rest of us, we live on this Earth, and it does take a dollar or ninety-nine billion, to survive here, or very well any way. Even Jesus would have a job in 2012. Quote me world, it is a legitimate truth, but I cannot tell more, Frank Callio may have a little bit of knowledge or awareness, if he were to try and really remember something from deep inside his mind, in-between his historical lectures in Ocean City. If he ever knew just how many of his secrets I totally knew about, he would be over here tomorrow blowing me away with his old 45, erasing any 'record' of me forever, TEE HEE LILLY-M. But even without the great game product of the near future, in many many localized and perhaps more distant areas in the 5th dimensional hyperspace as cosmic law would insist upon just from me taking this idea to the stages of distance it is at now and the virtually limitless countless amount of parallel universe totals that exist in the 5th dimension; I am able just with my own serious observations of reading a blog or two from every month over the past 72 months or six years ago today at the start of May in 2006; and yes, in order chronologically, Mister Richard age 14 and a half Marcucci Hallways, of autumn 1969; it makes me want to scream, kill, and literally grab Planet Earth and shake it violently, until all sentient inhabitants see these major Morianity truths and go, “WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” However, with the entire MORIANITY uploaded to this game, for a readout, well, I really honestly do not think that I'd need to grab this ol' Earth and do any violent shaking or screaming; or shoe throwing for that freaking matter, YO.





Well, I said LESS, and I will keep my word, and only say one other thing now. I'll be getting into the real facts of just how the real things work in this cosmos, but for right now, I'll merely be opening the door a tiny crack and let you all see the quick view for later on when Scylla removes the entire door from its great Lakehouse Hinges. I am speaking of how PHASE-4-ENTITIES or BEINGS, who as PHASE-3 also, exist in PHASE-2, on the ASTRAL-PLANE; are interconnected with all levels of exploratronics, and especially, the advanced TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS. For right now, I will tell this tiny little amount of information. If you go to the store and purchase some electronic item that is not super simple to operate like just flicking it on and off practically; it is always advisable to do what used to be called in fun by repairmen and installation workers and other such folks, RTFM. This is a non-French way of putting this so that polite society is happy, and no children are given any bad words. Still, it means “READ THE FUCKING MANUAL”. All folks in my day, and many still do, know exactly what RTFM stands for. I first learned of this, not from my 1979-1982 studio days at RPL in Camden, NJUSAESMWG as you might think, but in 1996, from a Radio Shack employee by the name of FRED WINDSTEIN. This young dude, at the time, is a story in and of itself, we won't even begin to go there on this bwog, WHAAAAAAAA! Back now to my point with manuals, and reading them first, before trying to operate your electronic unit, be it a stereo amp, a computer, or cellphone. All items have something, that if you had just read the manual, before using and attempting to operate it, it would have saved you from perhaps using some other language that hopefully your lurking around the corner five year old, did not hear you say. So now, we are left to ponder just indeed how does this 'manual stuff', connect into my tying together, exploratronic activity, and Astral Plane P4E beings. Well, this is only a parable type of an example, a symbolic story to make the hard to understand, much easier, so don't expect a magic Genie to pop out of your machine as you read on, but listen, and learn. All PHASE-2-ENTITY beings, or ASTRAL REALM interactors, eventually dream even further down off of this sub-atomic-realm, into the waking worlds of hyperspace or atom-plus-sized parallel universes. Because of the 7th Dimensional Lawtronics, or a sort of 'filtering circuitry' of everything, that sustains a type of organized balanced life here; we have so-called tangible and real people or animals or fish or fowl or insects, whatever; and then we have the dreams and aspirations and fantasy's on many various levels, of these real-life normal beings as listed above. No matter who you are reading these words, try and write or think any original music or story, or make up one thing. You CAN'T. You merely think you're doing this, when in fact, you are opening the channel up for a PHASE-2 being who is trying to break the lawtronics and come into the waking world in ways that would violate the limits of balanced life here, and now these energies are existing here, but through YOU, through your imagination, your fantasy, your dreams and desires, and on and on. One is every bit as real or not real as the other, as nothing really is real; and all is just a form of unknown cosmic energy from the MIND REALM, AKA the 6th- DIMENSION. But there is also an existing other-factor or ingredient along with all of these truths, and this is sort of like the electronics-manual as was mentioned. This is not something to be read or figured out however, but is the result of this lawtronic or 7th-D circuitry in operation. Soon, I'll tell how to 'DREAM', not just be dreaming, verb, not just the noun, but ACTION, doing, as in BEING IN CONTROL. It involves many things, not just one thing or one way of doing one thing, it will be interesting and a little complex. It will not be like any other phony information out here on how to do wild stuff at night. This is all on the level, and this is Huntington Power, folks. This goes back 100 generations. For those not under the family curse, you will have amazing new abilities, where as if I try and do something, anything; immediately; exploratrons will pop up to stop me. However, this will not be the case with you. You don't have the curse to worry about, and you'll just have the power. I prefer the word ability, I hate the word power, it can literally be thought of in ways as Mister Hitler thought, or imagine if every city in the world were all simultaneously blasted with a Hiroshima, Japan bomb. We needed to win and end a horrible war, but there are others who might not see total power in such a benevolent way. All you'll freaking get out of me tonight is that in the same way that there are natural math geniuses, or scientific or musical or artistic geniuses, and so on and so forth, there also are naturally existing peeps that are indeed travelers, they recognize their abilities, and instead of talking as I do, they shut up,l use their “power” not necessarily for what is best for all of humanity, and then the world becomes the way it is right now. Take a look at it, beautiful, huh? Yeah, right. Still, I'll end things with this folks. Phase-4 energy surrounds us here in waking PH-3 waking life, all great writers and artists and performers and musicians are indeed proof of the operation of this magical channel. This is one powerful proof, long before my eventual new game program is created, the “MKSG”, ®. Now, finishing up the point here, this energy is not audible or visual unless your signal comes in distorted and wrong, hence various mental schizophrenia conditions that can be virtually corrected with the proper chemical re-balancing accomplished with various multiple sike-meds'; but normally, this PHASE-4-ENERGY is not supposed to be witnessed, nor experienced with our human being five sensory systems. If this does distort, we are “mentally ill” by professional labeled diagnosis. I am not arguing for or against this, or even starting to open up the topics of intentionally ingested hallucinogenic drugs such as in the 60's with the acid-25, known as LOSD for a more shortened chemical abbreviated group of names. I just want to tell you that these energies from the Astral-Plane or the subatomic realms and realities; is not finished with us, just because it did not defeat the lawtronic filtering systems of the 7th-D. Conversely, it enjoys being used and ending up as movies and music and books and art work and so on, but it is not content with only that, why would it be, YO? It all organizes together in a cohabitation of one unfathomably powerful cosmic energy that works sort of as a great instruction manual, where all things pertaining to PHASE-4 beingness, is stored, shared, even operating as a secret type of invisible internet of a sort, only a trillion quintillion times more advanced than anything we presently can even “dream or fantasize” about, hay m, they need to always stay a step or 50 ahead of the waking world of PHASE-3 life. Wouldn't you? Well I will keep this as a single digit word document blog, and show that my word is good. If the pace is picked up against me, a lot more will get said very fast, otherwise, I'm more than fucking content to back off and just sit here and relax and enjoy my wonderful Comcast Cable TV. Your move emmereffers, not mine, it never is mine, you always are the pace setters in all of this, my BRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!







Last time I tried posting a blog, major hacking happened!!!!!





END OF THIS TRANNY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment