Friday, May 18, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, KING NEB, CH. 0428










SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0428

051812.178

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

SUBTITLE 4:

GOING TO PRIVACY FEATURES ON ALL BLOGS SOON”

THIS WILL BE FOR MY RECORDS AND FILES ONLY SHORTLY.

1988 PROPHET ON NOTHING DOUBLES WITH KING NEBNOOSHOO-2K10.













BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:





This information is for me but whoever is reading this, they are doing so because of extremely intricate circuitry that can be 'thought' of as the seventh dimension of truth, the realm of the Lawtrons is another way of verbally expressing the reality, has all ready fixed you to be doing this, somewhere in the unfathomable ether's of higher than hyperspace existence.



First folks, really me, but then, all of us are oneness at a singularity as scientists love to refer to ZD as, really the same basic idea or concept, (Zero-Dimension), so folks or just me, it really is the same at ZD, but in hyperspace illusions, there are many parts of me, ME DIRECTLY, and all other things that are not me directly, still me however, and to keep things from sounding a little egocentric, anyone of these other indirect ME'S can make this exact same claim to truth, the difference is the illusion that for reasons Ed and I cannot explain and that is saying a lot, I AM AWARE of this, just as COSMOS is AWARE of COSMOS. The reasons for me being in this awareness state right now as MWM/MWM, is a LAWTRONIC fact. This realm lays directly higher and over the closed curve of two limitless, virtually anyway, lower infinity closed curves, first directly beneath it, the MIND REALM or the D-6, and then below that, the 5th dimensional hyperspace.













Second folks, again really me; the 6th Dimensional Mental Realm or as the great ECKANKAR refers to it as, the Mental Plane, again, all the same basic difference; is fine and dandy as it is, but when man in his blissful ignorance, started poking around more than twelve decades ago, in a really serious mode, with this realm, and did not recognize it AS A REALM, believing that memories and emotions and thoughts were there because they exist and form inside of what they call, THE BRAIN, this opened up one hell of a gargantuan freaking Pandora's Box, if I may be 'Gottwald Permitted' here, to say so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It only takes one number to be off and incorrect. If the future billion dollar Mega Lottery Jackpot later on in 2013, is 7-17-24-36-43-50-BALL 50, and you play this except for one number being one digit more or less, forget the billion bucks. You will get something of course, especially if you are the only winner, a rare but true possible event. Still, maybe you would win a mega rather than a gaga bucks, hay who's complaining? My point is that one can be off in the tiniest way, and hay, YOU'RE OFF, don't cry or flip or throw a china cabinet through the wall, it is just the reality of things. The invention of the study of the mind came and is, with no clue about what really is behind the entire operation. In fact, if you say that thoughts are outside of the brain, by the very definition of their science, the DM-5 in current times if I am right, or the bible of the head shrink peeps; insists that that very belief makes one mentally ill, it is right in there, don't anybody call me a liar. The same thing is in order with the 4th and the 5th dimensions. Movement in one is totally equal in a yet unknown energy value atomically, to movement in another. This is why playing with electronically reproduced transdimensional-sonics, or (TDS) for a nice little abbreviation; is beyond dangerous for the top leading edge scientists and occult practitioners, because I have an entire unknown bibliographical mountain of secret information and experiments, and I've only cracked one or two eggs in the entire Easter Hunt Parade. Laugh all you want to, those who may be laughing, I can promise the world this little gem of powerful truth however; there are indeed a handful of powerful folks who are not laughing one bit at these words. They have a vested interest in none of you out here, ever getting close to these truths, not until at least your grand children have all went the way of the stink box. I'll move this along some more, in the interests of both time and justice, MINE!











The Fascitar, the Exploratronic truths, and a lot more, would never have happened if not for my going to Atlantic City as a small child with my mother, on summer vacations. Still, this is another way of sort of telling a story like, wow, there is a lot of water in my house, it is filling up the whole place, this is cause for concern, and I built my house in the middle of the ocean by the way. Hay, I am not as stupid as some of you believe me to be, DUH. I know that I did not just happen to be born in a certain area nearby Atlantic City as some total cosmic random coincidence. I also know that all the things that led up to all the stuff in all my blogs, was all planned eon before our so called BIG-BANG ever went POP. Still, my life unfolding in ways that it has, all planned out from before the time button was in the 'start' position, referenced to our present day cosmos or our connection to it; has nothing to do with what the great all mighty psychiatrists believe and print in their holy grail of the mind bible called the DSM-5. It may be number 6 for all I know, it was number 4 last last century, this is of course, MY VERY POINTM, you'll either pick up on it and GET It, or you won't. I know I will and do, and how much of the other parts of ME that are not ME DIRECTLY, pick up on, is a subject all its own. What separates all of us and creates individual unique personality, is a two-fold equation so to speak. First, we all have different experiences from the second we get whacked to help us breath, and then second by second, right up to the very second that we feel life leaving us. But beyond this, we react to our stimulus and our environment a little differently, so even if the precise thing was duplicated on any of us, our very millisecond cradle to grave experiences,, we would still not be the same people, and this second part of our individuality is due to a complicated interaction or signal from the 6th dimension. This signal is sent to us so that we can think and be, but it is sent to all beings in an infinitesimally varying signal in all dimensions from “there”, all the way down to “BRAIN”. Every movement in higher and lower dimension creates motions in all of them, you cannot change this fact, it is absolute and inviolate. A great example in just three dimensions that illustrates and proves this, is for you to blow up a small balloon. Now push on it, any way you want to do it, a little here, a little there, do not blow it all the way up, keep some expansion room for a greater visualization. Change the height, it gets longer, change the width, the depth and or height will alter. You cannot change it in one dimension only. The 6th dimension sends a signal of mind down into 5th dimensional hyperspace, but this signal travels, and in so doing, nobody is conscious to precisely 400 instants per clock minute. It will vary perhaps to make 400 IPS a good average, but measuring this in trillionths of a second, it will vary perhaps from 38-420, these are just quick numbers thrown out, but these variances in brain reception from mind realm, Sidney Crown, makes you you, and me me, and everyone else as well, them. This creates individuality every bit as much as does our stimulus and our environment. 400 may not be the exact average, and maybe the separations are as small as single quadrillionths of a second, or anything and anywhere in-between. The mysteries surrounding the HUNTINGTON family and myself, are all wrapped up, Mizz Fargo, in a lot more than Ron Wirtz and his funny faces, this larger truth encompasses worlds beyond the imaginations of Horatio, Shakespeare, and the 'Dream-WORKS' dudes all put together, cubed, and then a hell of a lot more as well. Now I get to the heart of things, the great wonderful HUNTINGTON FAMILY, oh JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!











Several things will be talked about and recorded over the following days and months of this great year, the final one on the calendar of the mighty Mayan, Julia White, converted into English tongue of the current day. The name WHITESELL is powerful, it started the CHEMTRAIL ATTACK, before that, it was used for movement into higher angles than just length and width and breadth of Earth waking world distances. It connects into the world of JAPAN, the great WAR, my father, his treasure, my WOMO enemies, their TTD being used on me, (Transdimensional Trunk Devices), such as at Raynard Run Community of mount Laurel, New Jersey, USAESMWG in late 1988, used in one New Jersey plated vehicle in particular, with the license plate that told the symbolic truths of my WOMO ENEMIES, as it began with ENY as in ENEMY, and the entire Copyright Office of the United States of America has known about this since my daughter graduated high school. Still, to answer the questions that have come up, no, these are all private things, you won't get any of my stuff off talk shows or movies, bug off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The next thing after this great ALL COLORS MERGED TOGETHER CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OF NEW JERSEY,and believe it or not, it even goes far beyond Angela Neri, and the cigarette sex game she played with me during those start up chemtrail times in Mount Laurel, NJUSAESMWG. Yes oh great SS, I knew exactly who I called, from 1700 Woodlyn Avenue, in Woodlyn, NJUSAESMWG, I called you, but not to warn you about nearly 25 years later, that would be cheating, would it not? I always believed boys will be boys, personally, I have no problem with that, and that is not why I disliked Mister Ollie and his drugged up weekend party girl, Fawn Forces Hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, things totally connect up, and that is for much later blogging, WHAAA. No Mister Whitesell, there are no bombs in the building, nor are there any buildings in the bomb. Still, it amazes me that Hollywood gives the enemies of this nation, so many powerhouse ideas. Well, anything for the billions, how I learned this a long time ago, but then, the All Mighty pulled a real fast one with me, also around these days and times, Hyundai Mister Prosecutor? I mean, Timeless Satellite was one far out idea, I did not make it up all alone in my 'head', despite the psychiatrists that will disagree with this and my blogs quite vehemently I'm sure. Where's your adorable daughter these days, Jerry Madden???????????????? Wow, between hearts in the mailbox and my being on the fence about where I stood with other caller ID Uwich family values, I suppose my best bet is to just get re-hypnotized someday, 'DERRRRR-akowski' -- super janitor. I meant no offense by the way, Princess, in my book, 'TPB'; sorry, sheeeesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I need no Elmer Fudd to blow out all the opera lights in those limos that great night, right DAVID CHARLES ROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, did I get the living crap knocked out of me last night when I lost my waking world awareness, and found myself in some fairly localized area of hyperspace, and MY MY, temper temper, as I do not remember what I did other that I saw SSJKK in HER present day form come into a small room where I was standing, and I said something casual to her, and she gave me that look that those who know her know that she is not playing, and her words to me were as follows, “So you think telling about 36th Street is funny do you?” I started to say I was sorry, not even knowing what it was I was sorry for, and before I even began to say the word “I'M”, she caught me with a mind bending right cross that knocked me clear across the room. Then she came over and picked me up and gave me a second powerful right cross. When I woke up, I thought that I had awakened from something and was now someplace else, but I was still in the situation. She picked me up and I thought she was helping me up and suddenly, a bone crunching left hook broke all of my ribs, and sent me out of a small door into a bright street that was lit up with a noon day sun someplace in a large city, and I could not breathe, and was gasping. All of my ribs were shot, and I was spitting blood all over, then I did awaken finally, back to here, wherever this really is, Mister Quantum Foam Reality.



One good thing came out of yesterday, and that is that my wonderful lightning came real close and flashed some beautiful ribbon lightning at me, right outside of my 6th story apartment window at my PHA Building. THANK YOU SO MUCH DIANA, please tell my precious Sarah-Stacey Krassle, I am sorry about telling the connections with the 'OVER THE RADAR' deal, did not mean to make MY lovely one so angry at me, wo. Sorry.









WELL FOLKS, I am going to wrap things up for right now. There is a lot to talk about, and always has been, trillions of letters and words, it never can all be spoken and said, and I am totally aware of this truth, and I accept it. Still, I will type on and on and on for a very long freggin' time, until the rest of my indirect self starts to catch up with ME, just a whittle more, WHAAA.

Yes, you can see there is truth to my flawed whack theories MAMA-88. 'TML' is very hard to be heard on YOU-TUBE.







END TRANSMISSION:

No comments:

Post a Comment