Saturday, May 26, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0438, KING NEB








SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0438

KING NEBNOOSHOO ON A SATURDAY EVENING

SIX IN THE EVENING ON SHARON PAYNE BIRTHDAY

MAY THE 26TH, 2012, SORRY I HASSLED YOU ABOUT THAT YEAR BOOK SO OFTEN, HBD, YO, HAPPY 58, IS TIME GROWING WINGS, GIRL?

ALL SUBTITLE APPLY, NO NUMBER FOUR.



STARTING OF BLOG:













Lads, Lassies, Labbers, and Labradors, there is always a lot to say, despite a quieter time for a while, but it never lasts of course, and today, the sky persecution is indeed the proof of that statement. There are lots of planes and chemtrails in the sky, you can all research the chemtrail topic by Googling it or searching for it on the mighty wonderful YOUTUBE system. WOW, is this the age of Aquarius, no? It is the age of information, we still await the other mystical age, that is off nearer the times of World Labs, so who knew, WOW again, come on world, give poor old twisted whittle mountainpen a bwake here Mister Fudd, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I wonder if my wonderful kid ever straightened out House and Heavy about Cuzz McGuire being the king-pin and pun intended, that caused so many of her woes a long time ago up on that lovely island of bankers, jewels, and Joel's.







Oh Sar, (LORD), I had one hell of a powerful exploratron experience the night B4 last, YO, holy calliope and Callio family. Without the great Sarah locking me up in any of her great light houses or driving onto any Cifaloglio owned properties after fatal heart attacks and laser retrace jobs from the infamous WL of Westmont; it still is beyond any dog and pony shows or the great big top circus tents that lay all around them, Lockhart Regan. Poor June and Neil, old spellchecker does recognize the great Billy Joel at least, hay dude, watch those Lenny Contracts. The gods, where's the last fucking thirty-two years gone, WOW? Hay Tony Av, your cousin was voted to be one of the sexiest over-age fifty men around, WO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better him than us, huh? Well, I will speak for myself, but I still vividly remember nearly causing a terrible automobile accident for two fashion model looking teenage girls in Oaklyn, New Jersey, at the Dairy Queen, on the Julia White Horse Pike, and all I did was stand there waiting to buy some ice cream, after some old lady in front of me got her order, and there was no one around me. Those days of being real red hot, SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT, you can have it. That for me was total hell. I am not some 'thing' for anybody's freaking amusement to be poked and prodded. I never was a romantic person, and never will be. That is just not who I am. I love the All Mighty with all of my heart and soul and mind and strength, as SHE commands; and SHE is all I can ever love, and I cannot wait to leave this body forever, and live in Sahasra Dal Kanwal with my lovely Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle. This dream in the hyperspace sucks at warp ten (C-SQUARED). But I will be talking about these dreams in hyperspace, since they hit me with a sky assault, and caused me to cough and wheeze and shit my guts out with their CHEMTRAIL POISONS around the fort Pierce area, today, here in good old Sunny ass Florida, BRAHHHHHHH. We will come back to this topic very soon.







I told you I did not feel too comfortable the other day telling about some GAWNUM information. I now will tell a little of it. One thing that I asked the big lovely black cat with the white paws, or Gawky Gaukauk, was, “Why was Monday and Tuesday following Mother's Day, and Mother's Day as well; filled with so much major siege for me”?





Well, the cat responded to me with Private Cosmicoded Number- or PCN-198. Anyone who knows how to operate the GAWNUM, has plenty of possibilities about the number of PCN-198, so there is no need for me to go there, as those who know will know and those scratching their heads are sheeple and are endlessly lost. Hay old buddy Alex Jones, sheeple is not a SPELL CHECKER recognized word yet, I wonder if our lovely enemies will keep it that way or it Global Google Enterprises (GGE) will begin placing it into the WORD program systems on the soon to come out new compukers? DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.







Well, I don't have all the answers, not about my problems with the MILITUFORCE, a word I'll bet a trillion bucks USD on anytime, anywhere, that will never make it into the mainstream of accepted terms; and I don't know why my mother would plan all the things she did starting with staying at Geraldine's mainline Philadelphia home in Narberth, on Greentree Lane, and then afterward, insisting that I attend that stupid jerk off private school in Exton, Pennsylvania, called Church Farm, back in the 1971 circa; out of the blue, but I sure hope the world will forgive me for making some dam good educated guesses, along with connecting what educator Marcucci said to me in the school hallway in October of 1969, and so much more. I only know that I have never forced myself on anyone, under age, over age, anyone, any time. I have been set upon and sexually abused by many people, and then society calls me a pervert and a bad guy. Yes sir/mahm, that old pot and kettle thing is destined to live a very very very freaking long life or so it appears to me.











Hyperspace is the fifth dimension, not Marilyn McCoy and her great sixties music band, but is in truth, a width in time. All things have a length in time, humans, mountains, stars-the real ones, and so on, but there is a width of time as well as a length of time. This width could be perhaps envisioned better if I were to call it a depth of time, maybe, that is if nobody decides to confuse this with deep time, or millions and billions and even trillions of years. Many cosmologists are aware of the 5th dimension, but none of them have put together the real truth yet, as their laboratories are still unable to create or prove any kind of supportive conditions to any of this. I am speaking of sleeping and dreaming. What happens in universes where nobody sleeps or dreams because stars don't burn at the right lengths in time (4th-D) to create the necessary element for the existence of living humanoid entities who sleep and dream? That is not a compicated concept, if we always remember a sort of cardinal rule of looking for the best simplest answer and not worrying about proving it in the laboratory right away. These universes exist, and dreamers in universes that have dreamers just sort of skip over the ones that would not have any reason for them to be in those places. If you awakened in one, how would you do so, without carbon? Advanced Type-3 Exploratrons could do this, and dream that they are a star or just drifting in space, but in short order, they would shift away and out of such universes, as soon as the word 'boring' crept slowly into their minds, over sufficient time. So normally, all universes where we have other us's so to speak, will be the ones visited, just as we are visited continually be sleeping doppelgangers from other areas in hyperspace.









Now to speak about the WHY or the mechanics, a little bit; in so much as some have more and some have less, effects from the hyperspace, surrounding them in their every day 'waking' normal lives and 'daily' routines. Beginning in the early nineteen-seventies, I through becoming good friends with a school mate by the perfect name of Bruce Allen Pennock, of Barrington, NJUSAESMWG; began messing around with something that I later gave the title and name to the science behind what I was doing, Electronic Metaphysics, or the some, for an easy pronunciation of a word rhyming if you will, with the word of “poem”, Science Of Electronic Metaphysics. My messing with this, caused a vocalist from Delaware to have some bizarre occurrences in her life, just at the time, the start of May n 1980, that she was going to sing a song for me called, “The Morning Light” (TML). I wrote the music in 1977 and the words in the summer time in the year of 1979. Heaven Knows the exact details, but a real super sleuth does know, right here on Earth, that some real powerful crap went down in Cherry Hill, New Jersey at on e time on this planet, as this area for me at least, has seen more paranormal and esoteric activity than storms have clouds. In any case, hyperspace effects went into play for me after setting up the studio time at the Maxfield Recording Studio, and by the way, I fucked up on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL, and said MAY 31 about when Bob Andrews sang my country tune called, “Long river Blues, it was done around 7:15 PM on the 30th night of April in 1980, and then on the following morning, the two dance tunes were done by Donna. I call her Patterson, but am wondering what the folks up at the Inductotherm Plant of New Jersey, along with the great Mister Rowan call her. They MAY know a lot more that I do, I was only there, but I am not pulling the wild stuff. Lenny and Howard took things to those levels. Prior blogs tell some of it, but as the great voice of the past puts it so eloquently, Mister Al Jolson, “You ain't heard nothing yet”. Yes folks, this is still a suuface scrath amount of information, but it will all get told someday, that is, all that I know. It may not be as magical or as majestic as some folks who follow Jason Forrest or Aquarius Records may think that it is, but it will indeed be so filled with NON-BLOGGABLE secrets, that would be beyond the disappearing to Buzz Island with Marie Fahey. No Copyright Office, I did not know about her murder years before it happened, it is called having fun with a karaoke making vocal overdubs at later times from originally recorded music, DERRRRRRRRRRRR-akowski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you see peeps, not all of you will have a lot of large and in your face more huge obvious hyperspace effects in your life, Heaven Knows. Still, I brought a lot of this majestic grief on my self, and our governors and owners, don't think that us little sheeple are ready to handle the truth of hyperspace and hence the reality of DREAMS, or really, EXPLORATRONS. We all are exploratrons, every one of us without any exception. Still, this will get talked about in other majestic moods that I might get in as the future makes its way backward further and further, into our glorious present. If Christianity was not just a World Laboratories powerful time experiment, then the great and now late, Charles 'Hatchet Man' Colson, would have never told my mom back in late 1986 or early 1987, that there is no hope for your son. Jesus may be HIS MAJESTY, but the KINGS of the bible who rule and govern the sheeple fore3ver, are THE SECRET MAJESTY. The very top of the list secret majesty, so that is the majestic secret for today, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Every possible secret that can be out there anywhere, and that is not listed on any of the lower top secret scales, well, THAT, sir ROCKDROID, is MAJESTIC, the high end purple code, the purple of all purples Ron, so purple and 9 on that one, and come back, as my twenty now is fort Pierce, Florida. As for the great Garden called EDEN, well, I was there, and yes, I bashed my brother's skull in and was the first murderer on the Earth some time ago. I am very very very jealous of anyone and everyone. I know I should not be, but my love for Sarah-Stacey reigns and rules quite supreme. I spent a long time in a horrible condition, and now am back, and as the © Office knows so well, am on regular running time, right here and right now, and not in need of any keemo. Yes, because I love HER, and have always LOV--------ED-------past tense, HER, SHE told me in that garden, that SHE would spare the world for a while, from ultimate destruction, and I have been as far up in the future as the year 3000, and we are still all here, but life is very different, and the majesty and the kings won't let me spill too much about any of this on my blogs, you know, BUZZ ISLAND, right JASON, and don't play dumb with me mother fucker and tell me you don't have that tape as well, you numb nuts prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I know MY SARAH is back and here, and that is good enough for me. Peeps think for reasons that totally elude me, that only one visitation from this tremendous entity ever happened, I speak of the great Jesus, Messiah, Christ. How many empire clues do even the dumb ass sleuths need, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA? Still, we all laugh and try not to take life too seriously, BUTT, jack hack attacks are one thing, and stair chases are another, totally proving that my blog of October the 5th in 2008, as well as many others preceding it before my kidnapping by the distant family cousins; and then the great movie at the end of the year, I mean, do I need to state the obvious, to any empire, and tell folks just who indeed rules this empire with a firm yet loving hand? Many things are obvious and funny, all at the same time, I suppose, to Her, the stairs and the chase being amongst the 'list', I guess. But Ed promised me that things would get better if I did all of this, and instead, it all blew up in my face like a busted uranium tank of heavy water. Still, what great things does my super kid and her friend JJ really know, mister Silverhands Jefferson? I loved DIANA, the third part of SSJK, I have come to learn and know, wow, but past tense does indeed and just as the movie indicated, reflect the letters from that powerful 1997 Somerdale dreaming-interaction in the Eden Garden; and yes, ED, all though this all blew up, seemingly, and went so wildly wrong, did it really? Humans cannot always see the full truths until the light reflected off of those truths is behind us. Light is and always was and will be, a mere reflection of time. Did my wonderful kid know this too, while glittering as an embryo, when Ziggy and I would be talking about this in July and August, back in the year of 1969? It's all there, to be archived on my first years of blogging, just go to the site of www.blogger.com, type in Blogs of Mountainpen, or you can just use the URL address:

http://www.theansweristheqyuestion.blogspot.com/ . The proof is in the pudding, and the consumption thereof. After all Eve gave the apple to hubby Adam, and they did both partake, or so goes the legends. Cleave ever so tightly to these facts folks, lest you be deceived by the World Owners, the KINGS, the MAJESTY the top secret cover up of the most majestic of it all. WOW. Couldn't have said it as good as you, WOW, you rock, girl. Still, the country world wonders endlessly, who's cheating who, Mo Bandy keeps Emily's picture on his wall, and Spirit Peace, my song from 1975 was used and taken from me by David Frezell and Shelly West, but that's OK Marcy Levy McKinnon, and all the rest of you out here in the RIAA. Ed at least tried, and you all just tried to be big time jerk offs. BUTT HACKS and ODF HACKS are one thing, but my question back to the jokers and stair chasers of the world, BIG-O, is this: What's the difference between an ODF-FILE and a PDF-FILE? My only conclusion is that an ODF-FILE will not be reporting for jail any time soon, now a PDF-FILE, well, NO-NO-NO, ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



DOES THAT PASS THE LAUGH TEST

OR IS THIS A FRACTURE OR A TAPEWAVE FROM 1970, SIR COHEN CROWN KING MAJESTY???











END TRANSMISSION:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment