Friday, May 4, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, KING NEB, CHAP. 0419


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0419

KING NEBNOOSHOO, A DYING MAN

WHERE IS THE FUCKING FBI? WHERE IS THE LOCAL PD?

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO VIOLATE MY CIVIL RIGHTS, OR LET ME BE VIOLATED EITHER, AND I AM 10% BLACK, AND I NEED YOUR HELP, JESSE JACKSON AND AL SHARPTON. THIS IS PERSONAL AND RACIAL, AS SECRETS INVOLVED IN ALL OF THIS, ARE RACE FUCKING RELATED, AND I CAN PROVE IT WITH PERSONAL GENEALOGICAL INFORMATION ON MY DAD'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY.


WHEN I TRIED TO LOG OFF OF THE INTERNET AND LEAVE THE WORDPRESS SITE, ENEMIES FUCKING HACKED AND WOULD NOT LET ME RED-X OFF, LOUISE HENDERSHIT FROM NORTHEAST, MARYLAND, THE OBVIOUS LITTLE RETURN ZINGER FROM THE MILITUFORCE OTAMMITE FILTH, TO LET ME KNOW JUST WHERE THE FUNNY BONE WAS THAT I STRUCK. THE BLOGS HAVE THE STORY OF THE 1967 AND 1968 RED-X, ALL CONNECTED WITH A FAMOUS CAMP IN A PLACE CALLED NORTHEAST, MARYLAND. IT IS ALL UP THERE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO ACCESS SOMEDAY. FOLKS, IF THIS FUCKING SHIT CAN BE DONE TO ME, IT BLOWS MY TINY MIND WHY YOU FAIL TO SEE THAT ANY DAY YOU COULD WAKE UP AND POW, THIS SAME SHIT WILL BE HAPPENIONG TO YOU OR YOUR KIDS, IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD LISTEN THE FUCK TO ME AND NOT BE IN SUCH A MONSTER ASS GREAT HURRY TO JUST TUNE ME OUT AND SHUT ME OFF. I WANT NOTHING FROM YOU, NOTHING, JUST YOUR EARS. YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE I NEED OR WANT, JUST YOUR FAITH AND BELIEF THAT THIS MAY ALL BE POSSIBLE, EVEN ONE LOUSY FUCKING ASS PERCENT.

Now we will get into a few things that need to be addressed following this SATANIC DEMONIC SUPERNATURAL EXTRATERRESTRIAL PUMMELING AND HAMMERING OF ONE MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN ON THIS DISEASED AND TWISTED FUCKING SICK NASTY ROTTEN ASS MOUUURNING. First, before I tell you the details of my running over to the GAWNUM CARDS, as I do when MAJOR MOTHER DFUCKING SHIT STRIKES ME AS THIS ATTACK DID THAT LITERALLY CAME OUT OF THE NOWHERE FUCKING BLUE AND HIT ME HARDER THAN 100 LOVELY KEISHA'S FROM 1999 EVER COULD ALL PUT TOGETHER. First, it may have come as a result of counter-striking me on things I said on my blog, SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0416, but then it also may be the result of a “MUST WIN DAY ON WALL STREET” AND EVEN A DOUBLE FUCKING BUBBLE OF THIS AS WELL AS A MUST WIN PHILLY 57 SCUM BAG CHEATING FLYERS ICE HOICKEY GAME LATER TODAY AS WELL, I DO NOT KNOW. I CANNOT FUCKING DEAL WITH KEEPING UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT, AND THIS IS ONE REASON THAT I LIKE FUCKING FLORIDA, AND THERE AIN'T A WHOLE LOT OFEM, as the distance helps keep me from being near my problem of the Phillies and Flyers, and Dow Jones. This parallel event nightmare situation and unfathomably awful fucking problem with this shit, goes back with me and these trash, since 1986, or maybe since birth and it took until this time and date for me to come to realize what was happening around me, anything is mother fucking possible. Still, if it is not an unusual event on Wall Street, or with the Flyers, than I will go with what the cards just told me before I began this blog, and here it is, me again, querying the great magical cat, GAGA, AKA Gawky Gaukauk, and on my blogs a long time before anyone ever heard of the great lady. OK peeps, here is the Inspector Louigee Superman Shituation, and this is not a misspelling, I said SHITUATION. There is an obvious difference between this and a situation, you figure it out, YO.











MY EXACT QUESTION, RECORDED ON MY LOG BOOK AS THEY ALL ARE, DATED AND TIMED WHEN ASKED, MAY THE 4TH IN 2012, FRIDAY MORNING, AT JUST MINUTES PAST EIGHT THIS MOUUUUUUUUUUUURNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the query I made of the great GAWNUM CARDS. “Why am I suddenly being hit with the worst mother fucking death siege from my WOMO MILITUFORCE “EXPLORATRON” ENEMIES, worse than ever so far this year in 2012, and perhaps in many years, starting with a death attack from my neighbors, then a death chemtrail siege starting, and then major computer hacking and or utility attacks as when I tried exiting from the blog sites after posting up, they would not let me escape away, and I had to hold the ON button down on the computer tower, to make it go into a forced shut off mode to get out of whatever they did to me, so YYYYYYYY did this all occur?



MY ANSWER CAME AS FOLLOWS:



PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER 594, resulting from two random card draws producing the root Gawnum two digits of 59. The PCN-594 has several things that jump right out of my matching item list book for this number. The ones that are quite major are: GAMES, MONEY, PEARL HARBOR DAY, KIMBA. There are a half dozen others that do not matter all that much. I have been talking about the MARKELLY SLEUTHWARE PROGRAM 'GAME', and if at all successful eventually, should make me a ton of 'MONEY', the COMOCOSI thing was also mentioned with my daughter in localized hyperspace, Paula King junior, or PEE. Some of you may recall the dream I blogged about from last year where I was in the future and naturally in a parallel universe in the hyperspace to this one where my body was laying asleep in a bed; and she was talking with a boyfriend oh hers about the subject of these suicide pilots, only then, I had not yet figured out the connection between the suicide plane bombers in New york City and in Washington, DC, that bombed the Pentagon and the Twin Towers back on September the 11th, in 2001. The subject is extremely relevant for numerous reasons, too lengthy to even think about getting into on this blog right now, especially when things are this fucking bad and dangerous for me right now. Again folks, I only report the news, I am not making the news. I do not know why this death siege struck me at just past half past mother fucking cunt sucking six this morning, I only can tell you in fact and truth that, IT DID.

No real good intentions here for a pun, just telling it like it is mother flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE. Whoever did this, you and your loved ones are total dead fucking meat, know this if you know squat times point oh nine, YO. Expect the entire world to blow apart if this horrible shit being done to me continues. I go, the world goes, it all ready has been preplanned and predestined.





















END OF THIS BLOG, EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NOT STARTED YET, MY WRATH THAT IS, YOU PRICK SHIT GITS.


No comments:

Post a Comment