Friday, June 14, 2024

L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; Night Death Siege Starting Up at Half Past 8 PM Today With Major Health Bowels Death Strike and Major electronics and Utility Hack Assaults on Me, FBI

 



    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces







L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; Night Death Siege Starting Up at Half Past 8 PM Today With Major Health Bowels Death Strike and Major electronics and Utility Hack Assaults on Me, FBI








Image result for images free funny faces




MY BLOGS FROM 2006-2024: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.








MSTS Shown Below 4 Most Current Week-Graph:

Week

*******************************************l****





Week ending at 4 PM, Tuesday afternoon: 06-18-24





33 MINUTES PAST 11 PM, FRIDAY NIGHT, JUNE 14, 2024



JWSC---FRI-12-178, AND ALSO 10-7-12---FRI



WORLD LABORATORIES SEND BACK TEXT DATE AND TIME FILE (DATFILE) W-L-SBT-D-F-CEN-21-061424.981.55








WORLD LABORATORIES GALANET DATFILE:



TRANSMITTED BACK ON GLNT-------C-21-061424.981.55




To post on the blogger dot com (BDC) WEBSITE, hypothetically speaking of course, based on Mountainpen's future life memories as Labber-Zeejins:































































My day has not closed yet, and is holding at a vely vely close rating of about 1.5 GLMA, so any small changes u or down and I will close it out at either BOTBAR or a rounded up 1-2, 2-1, or possibly as high as a GLMA 2-2-2-2. The first 2 parameters of 'JOB' and 'CAR' don't change unldess my income vanished away or my car was wiped out, bringing me 2 the total and absolute JANE SLUTBAGS FULLY BOTBAR NUMBER OF ONE-ONE-ONE-ONE, and I started 2 write that out and made an instant correction, as I have learned from recent flagging mistakes, never ever 2 write 4 one digits strung all together. Back somewhere earlier in the day and shortly following noon; I banged my head on my mother fracking refrigerator, or actually on my freezer, as both doors were opened and I was down in the lower fridge part and the freezer door was open and started 2 close a little and just then I brought my head up and pow, and I went straight 2 a BOTBUR and then the day slowly recovered in tiny incremental points all the way back up close 2 a full 2-2 again, perhaps around 1.9-1.9 or so, and then at half past 8 tonight, a major night attack has started on me, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE NOW R THE DETAILS 2 THIS NIGHT'S MONSTROUS ASSAULT PERSECUTION, ON THE POOR PITIFUL NON-RONSTADT MISTER MOUNTAINPEN, (PPNRMM) 4 SHORT, ME' BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR: First, late yesterday, I forgot 2 mention that I was struck with a DEATH BEAM HAVANA WEAPON ATTACK causing quick horrible stomach cramps out of the blue, LASTING ABOUT TEN MINUTES, AND THEN POOF, PPMM, THEY VANISHED. BUT THOSE TYPE HAVE A MAGICAL MYSTERIOUS SLEEPER-TYPE QUALITY 2 THEM, whereby the actual effect of the assault does not come right away, and can B delayed 4 up 2 as much as between 12 and 24 hours, and at half past 8 on this following night, pow, a MAJOR DIARRHEA ASSAULT HIT ME, and I barely made it into me' futhermucking toilet, me' fracking BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Then at 20 minutes shy of fracking eleven tonight just over 2 hours after the beginning of tonight's death assault on me, FBI, ACLU, President Joe Biden, aqnd any other decent and honest folks out there who still believe in our awesome wonderful American Constitution, YO; I was struck hard by an electronic-utility assault. My flagging ROKU TV set suddenly 4 no reason was MUTED. I was watching the great FOX WEATHER station on my LIVE-TV-STREAMING APP, and pow, it was suddenly without volume. When it did not come back after a minute or so of this sudden problem; a little voice told me 2 try lowering the volume by one click on me' remote control, since lowering it does not un-mute it, as does raising it; and since I somehow, and some would say psychically, but I hate that word; just knew that it was muted by enemies, sure enough, it was. It displays as almost all systems do when volume is changed by the remote, and if I had raised the volume, the mute would go off, and I would not have known that it HAD BEEN DEFINITELY MUTED OUT AUTOMATICALLY SOMEHOW, by me evil demonic filthy diseased Satanic vicious WOMO-SPACEFORCE-MACYFORCE-TRUMPFORCE SPAMMENIES FROM H---E---L---L!!!!!!!!!!! And now 4 the counterstriking of MAGNESONIC 4 this brutal assault on my civil liberties, as well as my constitutional rights and guarantees, as a totally completely 'LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGAL' United States Citizen, the right 2 pursue happiness; and nobody can pursue happiness at all whatsoever; not when under a continuous 38 year death strike persecution that never ever ends, leaving a person hopeless, and on the verge of endless fracking total suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















MMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCCCC




Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my WOMO-SPACEFORCE SUBSKUMMITE ENEMIES, whom are VICIOUSLY PERSECUTING ME ON THE NIGHT OF JUNE 14, 2024, WITH MAJOR DEATH WEAPON HAVANA BOWELS ATTACKS, AND A MAJOR ELECTRONICS-UTILITY ASSAULT ON ME, AND ALL OTHER CONCEIVABLE HELLISHNESS THAT THESE MONSTERS HAVE BEEN PERPETRATING UPON ME SINCE THIS ALL BEGAN, AND THAT FIT EXACT PERFECT PATTERNS WITHOUT FAIL, AND R DONE WITH SOME AGENDA AND MOTIVE, THAT ENDLESSLY BLESSES THEM AND THEIR LIVES AND THEIR GOALS; AND WHICH IS ALL DIRECTLY A PART OF THE ICPE-APE-TECH-ASSAULT ON ME, THAT BEGAN ON THE EXACT DATE OF THE MORNING OF 15 AUGUST, IN THE YEAR OF 1986; and on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.









Your AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.


Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).




Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on a CRUSH DESTRUCT-SINGE DESTRUCT-TOTAL DESTRUCT—DESTRUCT ORDER, and on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.




I am gonna' B telling beyond gargantuan sized and beyond Senator B-S 'HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE' stuff, vely vely Sir Bob McDowell-Cooley Hall of 1972 shortly, me' L30B Blogaudians out there!!!!!!! This will range into the approaching zones of the UBI, as Mountainpen's Morianity refers 2 it as. Yes great ole' fracking weerlld aldare, IPYT, and U-2, lovely Muscles-MO of late 2009, or Misses Marola Cooley + 9 year of all epitomized magical stuff!!!! I know I will B telling 2 major things, as once I get 2 the next red zone star, #5 star; POW, I tell naught one but 2 gigantic things 2-U all, and I ain't playing the pluck around here, YO BRO. We'll B getting into the DEMOS of HIGHVIEW, Alannis Morrisette, the great movie that she starred in, my related experiences at a sound studio in Berlin, NJUSAESMWG; and all of this followed by and completely tied in with, none other than the movie about Mizz A-M, playing the role of the Almighty SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE ALMIGHTY PINK GODDESS, who managed 2 somehow get herself kidnapped by Earthly forces, & all leading 2 a timeline of total destruction unless she was able 2 correct it; and she did. Movies R only fictional of course. She never was able even 2 this day, in real life, 2 manage 2 properly correct stuff; nor does she seem 2 care about 'THAT BOY' at all any more, and I know the Y and the full particulars 2 it all, or at least, I think that I do, and I am about 2 reveal stuff so powerful, that if Sheriff K-P cannot protect me, I shall B one more of his county stats of the recent bloodshed here in SLC-FL-USA!!!!!!!





THE END; ALL U KATY GIRLS ALDARE-1997-2007.



No comments:

Post a Comment