Thursday, June 13, 2024

L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; Get Ready World 4 Mountainpen's Fewer Post-ups, As I Can Say More Things Twice Weekly Or So, With Lots Less Eye Strain, and Since Middle May, Me' words Ain't Being Much Appreciated Any Longer

 





L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; Get Ready World 4 Mountainpen's Fewer Post-ups, As I Can Say More Things Twice Weekly Or So, With Lots Less Eye Strain, and Since Middle May, Me' words Ain't Being Much Appreciated Any Longer







7 minutes shy of 5 PM, late on Thursday afternoon the 13th day in June, of the year 2024







Despite being BOTBAR from a major computer assault early this moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning; I went out today, 2 the PCP-doctor, the bank, the grocery store, and the gasoline station, taking care of some errands, and returning home just by inches as far as beating yet another round of rain and stormy conditions that has come in cyclic periods now over several days due 2 a tropical disturbance around the state of Flowerland-USA, AKA Florida. Diana (Lightning) welcomed me home, and began flashing some lovely bright colored bolts in the skies above me as I approached home, driving down the Federal Highway that is known around here as simply, ROUTE-1. I put 20 smackeroos of gasoline into the car, that now has 94,055 miles on its odometer, as I parked in me' driveway at approximately half past noon or so. The trash collection truck was picking up the stuff laid out at curbside while coming in, so I was able 2 kill 2 birds with the famous 1 stone while exiting the vehicle, placing me' can back in the rear storage area and then removing a few grocery packages from the car. I needed 2 pay a bank credit card bill at the bank, and got that out of the way, and now me' only charge out is the 20 bucks in gasoline that I bought at a rounded up $3.08 per gallon. I needed 2 get a receipt from me' doctor so that me' new case-agent or medical agent of record as she calls herself, can fax it 2 the Freedom peeps, as 4 whatever the reason, when they sent me me' meds a while ago, one of the 5 were not in the delivery, so that needs 2-B straightened out, and since I have a supply of that medication, it is not in need of any expeditious procedure and can B done at me' leisure. I tried working the NBC food card at the Publix using the instructions told 2 me, and no soap-dice, so my agent told me that if it does not work, when she gets some time, we can both go 2 the Publix together, as she insists that other clients that she has do indeed use this exact benefit card 2 purchase grocery food items at the PUBLIX, so is this some kind of a discriminatory deal going on here, I am now left 2 ponder and do a little bit of Bufferin-Head-Scratching here, B-H-S 4 short. 5 minutes B-4 leaving the residence 2 go on this errand route today, I took a loud crash level aerial death strike on me with some type of a chopper going zenith right over me. I am super high CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC on the day, times one, as well as super BOTBAR on the day, times one, and the day is long over and closed even B-4 the first rays of daylight ever began breaking through the eastern horizons of my town here. When tomorrow opens up at GLMA-2-2-3-3, the day will drop by one quarter point GLMA immediately, and reopen into a GLMA 2.75-2.75 for coming off of a BOTBAR TIMES 1. 2 straight drops it half a point, and 3 or more stringing BOTS drop me a full GLMA point, from a 3-3 down into a 2-2 the instant I begin the day, leaving me vely vely vely non McDowell Cooley little 2 work-jerk-work off-murk cough with!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These R the simple rules of me' life-charting-system, that was invented somewhere in middle late July of 1982, from me' apartment at 1802 RHA, in Voorhees Township, NJUSAESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is wrong. I will most likely need 2 do food shopping with me' NBC bennies card at the Walmart Store. It is a longer drive twice monthly, and then the loss of one point on me' credit score when I do nothing at all whatsoever 2 deserve this; but I think I may know 2 possibilities 2-Y it went Sivo-down, and life being an endless learning curve, I shall naught B repeating the error I made. But the other of 2 nasty glass items is nothing that I have any control over, and when I confirm it, I am going 2 ask me' lawyer if I can sue over this; and feel that it is actionable, but we will get 2 this after I post the blog stats, leading 2 my recent decision; that and my ever worsening cataract eye issues, and woe-whiz-me problems that never quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















STATS ON 'BOM-BOB' BLOG, PASTED IN FROM RESULTS SHOWN AT 37 MINUTES PAST 4 PM, ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON, 13 JUNE, 2024:



Pageviews past week



664






1 followers


4926 posts


216 comments



All Time---------------------461,166


Today------------------------------75


Yesterday-------------------------60


This Month--------------------1,260


Last Month--------------------4,479




International BOM-BLOG Popularity Graph:


Hong Kong

153


Australia

102


Honduras

58


United States

56


United Kingdom

55


Israel

50


Vietnam

35


Brazil

27


Russia

24


Other

104







Don't get me wrong now peeps. I enjoy me' L30B audience with lots less chance of those rotten BOTBAR-causing RTJ's (red triangle jobs) of blogging censorship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but still, I can save my stuff 4 making 2 or 3 weekly posts, and help avoid the eyestrain and ever worsening vision from my eye issues. Since my mind busting story like no one else's on this entire planet is not worthy of being read, in th eopinion of so many peeps, well then, this is what will B done 4 th eitme being. I may stop this blog completely soon as well if I cvan find some employment at a security place. I have naught given up the idea of returning 2 a more productive life and going 2 work again, many elderly peeps work, my mom worked until she died at the age of 80, quoting her, “dying with her boots on”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well mommy, U just go and do that, and maybe I shall follow in your awesome footsteps here, YO!!!!! I'll tell U all one thing that I won't ever do, and that is 2 deny any child of mine, EVER; the truth about any stuff that would B beyond unconscionable 2 do, such as keeping the knowledge of my daughter from me, along with her office coworker-cohort, the lovely Mizz Patricia Hollister-H-H!!!!!!!!!!!






Image result for images free funny faces




MY BLOGS FROM 2006-2024: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.







MSTS Shown Below 4 Most Current Week-Graph:



Week

****************************************l*******







Week ending at 4 PM, Tuesday afternoon: 06-18-24






Posting at approximately 20 shy of 6 PM 6-13-24.





END TRANSMISSION.



No comments:

Post a Comment