Saturday, June 22, 2024

3 WEEKS OF ULTRA HELL, 3 DAYS OF ULTRA HELL; AND NOW I TELL U ALL A TRULY OFF THE WALL 'TRS', THAT MAY BEGIN THE TRUE FIRST DAY OF THE END OF THIS WORLD NOW, JUST AS U SHALL ALL COME 2-C-4 YOUR SELVES

 




3 WEEKS OF ULTRA HELL, 3 DAYS OF ULTRA HELL; AND NOW I TELL U ALL A TRULY OFF THE WALL 'TRS', THAT MAY BEGIN THE TRUE FIRST DAY OF THE END OF THIS WORLD NOW, JUST AS U SHALL ALL COME 2-C-4 YOUR SELVES







25 past 2 AM, Saturday, 22 June, 2024



Written by and sworn 2 as Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr, at this exact moment in SWTP here at the northeastern quadrant of the area known on this Earth-Planet as FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, IS AS FOLLOWS under full penalty of perjury from any legitimate court in any land, now or ever.





BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:






I have opened up a lot of stuff recently, over the past month, season, and the entire 2024 year; as well as since these blogs all started up after an approximate quarter-decade long sabbatical off-time period, that began in the 2020 year, while I was residing at the Public Housing Building on 7th Street, in Fort Pierce, & called by me 4 short, the 'PEE-HA BUILDING'. This will take a lot of these opened up foundations of literary work, and expand upon it in ways that clever enough persons will do more than just a bit of serious contemplations and 'BHSD', and THAT is a major glass promise, and on quintessential STEROIDS 2 boot, YO folks. It is only a small part of a much more enormously gargantuan sized full truth, but it tells enough 2 make powerful points, and bring more than just some some slight and light wonderment 2 many smart peeps out there in this world!







Most of my L30B knows the majority of the important details and story parts 2 my wild day of June the 4th in the year of 1983, while residing at Atco, NJUSAESMWG. What few if any know however, is that other things went down B-4 the actual nightmare grew wings and took off 4 destination points much farther out and away than a thousand I-S-S orbital platforms. Much more stuff happened long B-4 the actual half past ten PM deal where I was watching that TV show about a bunch of kids who had written a song and recorded it somewhere, and how suddenly, my life changed in ways every bit as HUUUUUUUUUUUGE as if somebody had literally thrown lit dynamite sticks through all of my windows. I made references in fictional ways 2 some of it in my 1994 fictional book called, 'The Permission Barrier', but it was made up and of course, exaggerated, such as the skeletons coming 2 life, the UFO, the wild guys from the military paying me a visit, and much more. This involves much larger truths where all of infinity itself is literally taking place all throughout this deal, and way more than any words could ever hope 2 adequately ever address. I know that I blogged tiny parts of this, such as how all infinity swallowed up that day in ways 2 surreal and incredible 2-B fathomed by mortal minds. B-4 taking U all 2 what I will continue talking about with all of this nightmare; allow me 2 say that shortly after one this morning, and 3 times in a row now, sky siege came around where I am living, and the vessel and or vessels involved R both extremely noisy, and either at, or very near at a totally zenith position 2 my actual abode here at this prefab home, in this joint called, the Quiet Waters Co-Op Park. 4-3 straight early morning times now, I have been assaulted by major death air strikes on me early in the morning. Then the entire day is very bad and monstrous, 2 say it even a small little bit politely here. When typing out that past sentence, some hacker did a vely strange and brand new thing with my program. The word that I typed, 'very', came out letter spaced, every letter, as in 'v e r y'. There is absolutely no way that even a major keyboard typo-error would allow such a thing 2 happen, and so it had 2-B a direct strike on my machine and word program, a major BLACK-HAT-LATTISAW CUMPUKER HACK, OR 4 SHORT, A BHLCH!!!!!!!!!! U may pronounce this simply as, a major BELCH from now on, as talk about the Redfield-Christ-SAFET here folks, wow does this take the cake, from here all the way 2 all of the mighty WIPE-OUT-WOMEN everywhere, YO WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So getting back 2 that magical life altering night of 4 June in 1983, and just as prophesied by 'the silent voice' of early-eighties mysterious outer-Haddonfield farms and 'cornfields', and later that ending decade, 2 echo cosmicly into yet another cornfield voice of mysterious magical Potter-poof prophecies; and a lot more surreal stuff, that all apparently interconnects all together, and forms a pattern of reality that is beyond frightening and revealing, and definitely, and quoting the 'Raspberry Dreams' of the near future times, as well; is quite 'impossible 2 ignore'. What happened approximately 3 days earlier somewhere around the very first day in June of that year, I went 2 sleep and awoke deadly ill. From all the things in future times that I have managed 2 put together from my physical symptoms, I was carbon monoxide poisoned, and died in my sleep. Nobody can live through an all night CO-poisoning. So then Y did I, or was this my first actual real PLAYFIELD, in that an agreement was made between myself and the maker-creators of these astral-playfields; and this was that I would B permitted 2 continue a side-life where all those around me R but props, and that all things normally negatively bent with everyone, would B much worse 4 me as the force that does it, would literally B heightened and amplified as if the gain on a powerful; kilowatt Crown Audio-Amplifier was turned from a low setting, 2 a high setting. Built into this playfield, would B all of the wild things already existing in my actual true and real life that I was in, B-4 the CO-poisoning-death occurred; and now they all would one by one take on a life of their own, brand new with new and heightened wild meanings. This, on the timeless Astral-Plane, is known as a Dogtown-Simulation-Advanced-Playfield, Level 20-SQWR25. I know about this and explaining how I know it would take a goddessdog year just scarping a surface. I know that everyone of U out there is a fake, a hoax, U may truly believe that U-R real, but ther eis one other deal here, and I told that other deal 2 a dude named Officer Joe Paget, and I also told a small part of it 2 a Counselor, named Keith if memory is serving me, and I get blurred out and blanked out things, as this all involves something within this playfield, that causes that. Still, the counselor had a nervous breakdown after I had told him this, and poor Joe P went insane forever, so I am naught gonna' tell and cause the end of the world 2 actually begin, at least naught yet or today. All I will say and tell is that I can prove this enough so that instantly U will B able 2 take stuff from your own lives, then apply new stuff that will begin happening around U once U read what I tell 2-U, and then within a few hours or days, at most; U will B beyond out of your mind forever, as mortal man is not meant 2 know what I know, and it all ties into the 1962 ghost kids, my mom's wild statements 2 me after being resurrected, and so much more. When seriously examined, this all even totally explains exactly Y the awesome Mizz Patricia Hollister did what she did 2 me 55 years ago come Monday, and Y she then came 2 my mom's office 2 work there with her 4 a while, and managed 2 covertly get those tapes into my hands leading 2 my learning how 2 apply the ancient wisdom of the FASCITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This long winded deal here folks, is about one one millionth of the entire story, but if I ever go even a little bit further and tell the smallest bit of the next part 2 this as I started 2 do with Counselor Kieth, and all the way told 2 Officer J-P; U would lose your dang minds, and this ain't some far fetched exaggerated sicko whacko nonsense, and yes world, IPYT. It even fully explains Y the entire E-W uses their wild stupid endless GASME GAME of messaging as I call it 4 quick-slang. They themselves don't know Y, but I know Y, at least I know a lot more than they do. The other thing that ties into all of this is the magical HOGWARTS-COOLEY deal, and Haddonfield's prophecies of Mister 1971 David Leigh Smith, regarding the WASHCLOTH CLAN and their motive and goal of totally wiping out and destroying me, from their magical transdimensional farm of Voorhees Township, and AKA by Mountainpen, 1802-RHA. It ties into the Ventnor, NJUSAESMWG nightmares with that washcloth family also, where this mob type family had me shot, and turned my lungs into washcloths, and cut them out of my chest back in early July of 1970, at Cornwall Avenue of all great mighty present times and future times cornfields.



END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment