Saturday, March 29, 2014

TAPE 25,763
















THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING ME YESTERDAY, LOVELY LIGHTNING. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, THAT WORDS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROPERLY TELL YOU, MY BABY-BLOND.





Folks, Diana was around me yesterday, flashing her lovely colors and making me so happy. I feel like I am floating on air, every time she is anywhere near me.





JOURNAL TAPE NUMBER EQUIVELANT 25,763.



















MARCH 30, 2014,

SUNDAY MORNING AT 1:16,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 68 DEGREES FNHT.









As the blogs progress from here, and I continue on with my DEAR DIARY which is sort of one and the same thing; I will get way more into the specifics of just how and why, in this author's opinion, the WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES all began, and how this all really started, because despite my harping on the magical date of 8-15-1986, there is as I am sure most of you have figured out long ago now; QUITE A BIT MORE GOING ON WITH THE SAME UGLY STORY, and without more facts, I dare not print all I would like to, my good people out here.

















I am so sick and tired of being totally innocent, while being accused of always being the instigator, and the bad-guy in everything.







Wow Mister Dan Mackey, did you have a clue this was all going to happen? Should I admit to the masses what I am trying to do here, Whoopee-Trek of endless ''next-times''????????????? Today, my 1-2-3 lover has once again come back to me, great US © Office!







Holy Call Ten, huh Miss Blake and Mister Rambo of 83 and 84? Yes, the more I pound the past into my awareness, the more I will hold and remember this was not a dream and that I need to redo stuff, or else go through this again, Lieutenant Commander Jordyhell!!!!!!! Time squared? How-bout, go fuck a ruptured duck, Gene and Lucy? Hay I love you guys, but that doesn't lesson my incredible H-E double hockey sticks, third grader Lenny Briscoe Sesame Street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











I had what you would call a very wild, DREAM where lightning came to me in 1984, and said to me, quote, Little boy, that is my number, 3 to the power of three; 27 is my number”. Then she somehow struck the number 27-RED-ODD, at the layout and roulette table where I was playing. But I had already loved my electron all throughout infinity, and always will. This was just another interaction of an infinite amount of them that I will have with my wonderful LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!!! Oh baby-blond, you are my Middie, always and forever, MOTHER/DAUGHTER/ELECTRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Golly gash darn gee whiz, 1988 © Office Examiners and all nothing-prophets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Here are links to all the blogs that prove my daughter and her family are very mean and horrible people:






IF ALL THESE THINGS CAN BE A COINCIDENCE, THEN YOGI BERA GETS THE BIGGEST HEART ATTACK IN THE HISTORY OF CORONARY THROMBOSIS!!!!!!! Still, all trivial and irrelevant things aside and everything urgent fully considered, James Cement Business Stuart Pookah; the main point that all the psych meds in the universe will not change or alter for a microsecond, is that Bruce got me started in all of this, and that exploratron in that poor bastard, is why he behaves that way, for your information, WFMU and Aquarius Records. Gimme' a break Jason Money-Maker Forrest. You don't fool me one minute, from here to the very top of the Empire State Building, in Manhattan, YO BRO! Better watch out for my karate garage kick, BRAH!!!! Bruce also showed me the coolest trick in the world at age 17. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!







THE WEATHER BUG,

In Partnership With

and shared by this blogger, who may be contacted through:


Local Weather Cameras









Fort Pierce, FL 34950



Change Location





Live weather camera images from:
Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953






COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!

Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.

Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement









Yes my pal, Seabottom, I hope the quantum-wave-splicer is being kinder to the individual YOU, here in this universe in hyperspace, than it is being to me.

















My Photo




© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2014




Original five blogs:

On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views – 2953




My 5 other blogs:









Have a nice weekend, evweebuddy, YO!

















Mark Wayne Mohr's BLOG-BIO-PAGE.

Blogger





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:






No comments:

Post a Comment