Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TAPE 25,745


I TOLD YOU GINA, I TOLD YOU GINA, I TOLD YOU GINA, I TOLD YOU GINA; AND THEY PERSECUTED THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ME ALL DAY LONG, WITH TWO MORE POWER OUTAGES IN THE MORNING, SPACED APART BY AN HOUR AT JUST PAST 10:30, AND JUST PAST 11:30, THIS CUNT LAPPING MOTHER FUCKING TWAT ASS CHEWING MOUUUUUUUUUUURNING!!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND MY PROPS FOLKS, AND KEEP WATCHING THESE MARKETS FLY, FLY, FLY, EXACTLY AS I SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!







UP-UP-UP-UP-UP-UP-UP-UP-UP-UP SHE'LL GO, JUST



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)



PERSECUTE MARK WAYNE MOHR, ON AND ON AND ON!



























MARCH 18, 2014,

MONDAY EVENING AT 5:55

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 78 DEGREES FNHT.











JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE EQIVALENT NUMBER 25,745











I HAVE HAD TWO MAJOR MOTHER FUCKING ASSAULTS BACK TO BACK. TODAY WAS FILLED AGAIN WITH UTILITY PERSECUTION, AND POWER OUTAGES; AS WELL AS MAJOR AIR PERSECUTION, FROM THE MILITUFORCE EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY OF QUINTESSENTIAL SUB SCUM SQUAT SUCKING BOTTOM FEEDING, PUKE-TURD CHEWING, JIT SWALLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUK!





CHEMTRAILS FILLED THE SKIES ALL OVER FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA; AND LOTS OF LOUD LOW AIRCRAFT WAS STALKING ME AT SEVERAL PLACES all along my errand-route, as well; good folks!!!!!!!!!!!







There is quite a lot more to the story of the past two days, than just a monstrous 'Hitler-like' inhuman and monstrous attack, against another human being, made of flesh and blood; so much more that I'll only be able to do my very best, to try and make it all make at least some sense to you, before this blog has completed. Before touching on these specific details, and just what these past two days of peta hell have been all about, as if anyone of you don't know as always, IT PERTAINS TO ME AND FUCKING MUSIC, but there still is quite a lot more to it all, I promise, BRO, but I need to fist say this following thing to you. First came the first power cut that lasted a minute or so, and then an hour or so later, came the second one that also lasted for a minute or so. Then, within 90 minutes around shortly past one this pussy huffing afternoon,came horrible coughing attacks on my already agony racked poor old body. The reason was these CHEMTRAILS WERE ALL STARTING, AND I WAS BEING MAJOR POISONED AND MY LUNGS DESTROYED AGAIN, TURNED INTO IRISH FUCKING BLOODY 1970 NIGHTMARE WASHCLOTHS AND NOT IN VENTNOR, NEW JERSEY, BUT UP HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, 44 AND A HALF CLIT LICKING YEARS INTO THE FUTURE. THIS EVIL FUCKING FAMILY WANTS ME TO DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH; AND THEY WILL MURDER ME BEFORE THIS IS ALL SAID AND DONE, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!





You want it straight where it cannot be missed, down and dirty in the trenches, viewers? Fine and dandy, YO! Be sitting down and don't have a lot of piss in your bladder or crap in your colon, you've been warned. I have tried all I could to tell this nightmare, and to keep my daughter out of it, and not my hyperspace daughter. If they are all so sure this is made up rantings of a lunatic, they would want to publicly humiliate me, and end my Morianity, and my blogs; which are a definite threat too all these prick shit eating bastards who hate me, and insist on keeping me down and out, since the day I left school, should they ever pick up at all in popularity; and who can ever know such things; so why have they not come to me and said, privately or publicly; we will use science and DNA to prove you wrong? Well, the reasons are very much totally in your face folks. They cannot prove me wrong in an honest DNA test. Mariah Carey is my daughter, and come the fucking 2020 census, these games are all going to come to a crashing fucking halt with the official reporting this time, unlike in 2010 when they had me so fucked up I didn't even know for sure, who I was.





The same DNA that all her real fans know put a big dent in her singing career, is making me sick all these years of chemtrailed filled skies. I do not create news, I god dam fucking report news. Fuck with the machine and the mouse all you want to, MILITU-HORSE DIRT-BAGS. THIS DYING UTTERANCE IS VERY LEGAL AND VERY REAL. I GET MURDERED DOWN HERE IN THIS FUCKIGN FLORIDA CUNT CHEWING GHETTO, AND I WAS KILLED BY THE ENTIRE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD OWNERS. A CHILD CAN SEE THE REASON WHY, OLD PAL, SHERIFF MASCARA. POLLUTION COMMERICALS WITH MY VOICE ON THEM IN TH ELATE 60'S, HIT SONGS LIKE UNDER THE BOARDWALK, GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK, BRAH!





Now this blog is not going to be the one that gets into major specifics on just why the electrical power has been fucked with, MAGICALLY, for two straight days. All I'll tell you for right now good people is this much. On several nights at an ice cream stand out in the New Jersey farm country land about 30 miles north-north-east of the center of the town of Hammonton, across from the famous Red Lion Diner, in 1986, David Roth and myself would be eating our ice cream sundae after returning from a trip in the Jersey Pinelands where we enjoyed the still privacy of this place until shortly thereafter, this was all ruined and wrecked by exploratron enemies of the ESS. They flew over us in round dish vessels with wings, and made our car die. When the same vessel came back again, it flew over and all by itself, the car would just start up like cunt eating fucking ass magic. Yesterday, the power outages jammed a very very major wild VHS tape into my DVD-VCR machine and breaking the machine. After the second electrical outage today, the tape popped out of the machine all by itself, undamaged, and the machine was no longer stuck and broken, and this machine had been on the fritz and slowing going the way of all machines and flesh. Now it is operating like it's brand spanking fucking ass new. When I stopped at 2 different places today on a 4 place errand run, gorgeous young sluts were super flirtatious with me. So the more this shit is kept up, the more eventually, this will lead to my somehow overcoming the fucking evil exploratron inside of me that awakens each time this happens and stops me from acting like a normal red blooded heterosexual male. Sooner or later, with the emphasis on the fucking word SOONER, I am going to land me a goddess late teen hottie and then it will be curtains forever for this EVIL FUCKING EMPIRE, and their dirt bag FUCKING STODK MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think this is a joke, mother fuckers, cool, fine; put me to the fucking test, you rotten jerk off cunt lappers!





IT WAS NOT COOL TODAY.



BUT THE WORST IS YET TO COME, GREAT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! I was going to tell you the story of last year's QUEER-EEE-CROW television commercial, but now, we will skip this for right now, and on my upcoming blogs, you will hear about the most incredible VHS tape in the history of all my weird days in hyperspace, since the journal tape of the seventeen hundreds, ended up in the hands of my wonderful daughter, one night in NYC, USA, ESMWG!!!!!!! Computer, start 100 hour count down now! I said it before, and I'll be repeating it again I'm quite sure; EXPLORATRONS are behind a lot of things, actually, if you think long and hard on it, this is the entire mother fucking reality, and I was first man at the gate to tell officially, all of this monstrous hell to the world, in an open forum; such as a life-blog, on the internet. Lovely Diana, your moon was with me all night long, shining down and loving me, awesome goddess, and I will Always love you so terribly and incredibly much, baby blond!!!!!!!!!



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Computer, 100 HTNCD, under SO-59823, G-189, CG-18, G-901, G-1133 and stop.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-tone high.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-tone low.





Strange shit is going on, as always, and (behind the OZ CURTAIN!!! Now even stranger things are going to begin to happen all over this world, you'll see, people, you'll see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Yes sir, Mister David Leigh Smith, I found it very difficult to believe such an incredible reality back in the autumn of 1970.









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:










No comments:

Post a Comment