Monday, March 3, 2014










LIFE FUCKING ASS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!





Another day has come and gone, and to quote Senator Thompson DA of NY County, in the greatest law show in history, “L&O”, ''GOOD RIDDANCE.







MARCH 3, 2014,

MONDAY MORNING AT 4:48,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 63 DEGREES FNHT.

GOING UP TO 85, WITH CURRENT 100% HUMIDITY.

YUK-YUK-YUK-YUK-YUK, AND YIP-YIP-YIP-YIP-YIP!

















FOLKS, THESE BLOGS ARE NOT HERE TO PROVE A FUCKING THING TO A SINGLE DAM ASS SOUL. However, if people cannot see amazing shit all over the place, then I do not envy your otherwise 20-20 vision with no cataracts. Yes UFOGUIRE and his cutting time erasing family of washcloth lungs, and unclean Davids hands of the liar-liar-pants on fire association; and on and on we can go; are going to do their evil deeds and play their monster ass games ''until doomsday'', to quote my old pal, Shemp Howard. What can any of us from the Powerless Nobody Association, do to combat them? You'll hit the first billion dollar power-ball jackpot before telling me the correct answer to this, folks.





THAT-FAMILY of the ISIS GODDESS CLUB has successfully destroyed me 100%, and I just hope that they are all real happy, and proud of their big hero selves; Cousin Kathy and Cousin Christine. You both saw how strangely I was acting up n your wonderful island on those two occasions, and most likely never had a clue that something was really off, and wrong, on both the left and the right COPYRIGHTED CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I always knew that the lovely goddess that appeared to me first in December of 1969 and took my chain, had an eerie twinnish resemblance to Jacquelyn Kennedy Onassis. I also always knew that this was the start of something so big, it makes all the pyramids on Earth, totally pale in comparison. No fish! Still, I post a big white shark, back earlier yesterday morning, and then there is a shark attack, here; just a few beaches away from my town, yesterday afternoon. This happens all the time, and some have asked me, what gives. Most just do a Bluebook, and try to pretend nothing is happening, knowing fully well, Doctor Doogie, that there is something going on, in and out, of lovely Ireland. A few brave souls want to know why I am doin g these things, so I have an answer for them. I AM NOT DOING THESE THINGS. This is about the best and most short and honest answer available for me to ever give to any of you out there. I posted lots of Mister Left-Chin right cross Paypal photos, in my cartoon joke of being snowed in and stuck in the white stuff, and first comes the wild NSA dude afterward, followed by a very wild winter. But it is not me doing this. Is something happening? Of course it is. But I AM NO doing it, IAMS and PEDIGREE, so YIP, guess who is, and has been for a long time, Miss AT&T BLAKE?





If the Bonjovi crew still follows my blogs, I trusted you guys with my life, and you shit all over me. This is why your cousin shit all over you. Time does not run in one direction. Your 2014 science doesn't know its ass from a fucking hole in the dam ground. Just thought you might want to know this. There was no reason for how you did me at the end, all of you, you too Ryan. I thought we had become friends. All my life, many have said to me, ''Mountainpen, with friends like yours, you don't need enemies, yet you've got them too''. Whaju just say Surfer Fonty Genlow Daugherty??????????????????





JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE NUMBER 25,727:





Last night, I had those lovely dreaming interactions where My wonderful lovely precious bright copper colored full moon seemed to just follow me everywhere. Here it is 5:12 in the fucking morning, and still here we are with the fucking BANG, SLAM, BOOM, IN, OUT, IN, OUT, IN, OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Most of twenty-fourteen has been super botbar hell. There is nothing new any longer, there really are no mother trucking shock factors to be concerned with. No matter what happens, it is like, oh right, here we go again, in or out of 2006 Old Testament Morianity books. I've had mother fucking worse years, but not too many, in my nearly 60 of them, YO. My only question to the entire Delaney gang is hell, you get the fucking throat attack going on me 14 years after I turned 14, and then it looked like you were somehow helping my blogs along, and then you go and leave me, and my blogs get another hockey puck to the face and hickey bite to the glands, from here to dam ass Academy road and 95!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you go away and leave, when it looked like you were helping me. Shit, if it's my dirty fucking mouth, leave me a cunt chewing comment to knock it off and give me a chance before you pull your dam support away from me. I am one hurting puppy fucking dog in this dam ass world!!!!!!!!!!!



SOME FUCKING JERK OFF JUST HACKED MY CUINT EATING FUCKING CVOMPUTER, MY OLD PAL MC-FCC-DOWELL, AT 5:19 AM, RIGHT AFTER THE SLAM SLAM SLAM FUCKIGN SHIT, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, COMPUTER, WHOEVER IS ATTACKING ME, DESTROY THEM AND THEIR ENTIRE FUCKING MISERABLE FAMILY, WITRHOUT MERCY, G-189 UNDER CG-18, AND STOP!!!!!!





SOMEBODY WILL BE REAL FUCKING CUNT SORRY ASS WITHIN 20 HOURS, FOLLOW THE FUCKIGN ASS NEWS!!!

















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:




No comments:

Post a Comment