Monday, March 24, 2014

TAPE 25,753


















JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE EQIVALENT NUMBER 25,752







All weekend and especially on SUNDAY, the fucking jerk off door slammer was here, the guest who comes to one of my neighboring apartments and does nothing but slam in and out and make a lot of noise, along with lots of shouting. When this fucking bastard shit eater is here, so is trouble, all kinds, ranging from A-Z, and he can come and does come, on no discernable patterns, but he never stops coming here and has been part of the nightmare for me in this building ever since Mister Stereo as I used to call him, left the apartment across from me a few months after my arrival here at this place. My guess would say of 2011 and is definitely related to that jerk off James who I know let the air out of my tire some time back. After I finish my short blog, taker my bath and clean up in the shit-house, I'll be going downstairs to speak to the resident manager.



Now it is a couple hours later than when I first began this blog. I am continuing along on this journal tape.







MARCH 24, 2014,

FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT 12:49,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 73 DEGREES FNHT.

















HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. THE SIXTIES WERE GREAT BUT NOW IT'S TOO LATE. SO DO NOT SIT THERE BROKEN HEARTED, COME AND SHIT, DON'T SAY YOU FARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Yes my pal, Seabottom, I hope you had a lot merrier a holiday than I did, and I also hope your life is not as continuously mother freaking miserable as mine is, 24-7-365-2422!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I used to have a dude who knew just how powerful and real all this horrible shitty hell in my life really was, especially pertaining to any remotest connection to music and music-oriented endeavors of any possible kind and or type. He knew it because, guess what my great friend, he too suffered this very same affliction, and on a day that he had looked forward to for years, after saving to buy a high end drum set from a Philadelphia music store, in the seventies somewhere, pow, he went to start up his Cadillac automobile, and nothing. It died for no reason, and was not repairable. Prior to that day, even though it had some mileage, maybe even a hundred-K, it ran like a top, and my pal David Roth maintained his vehicles very well. Cars you might say, next to music, was HIS THING, as we ''sixties kids'' used to say back in the great days. My friend, Seabottom, I am not too chicken to tell you, that this man was also the victim of some real hams and turkeys out there, as we once referred to some type of peeps a while back into history. He most definitely was destined to meet up with me at a department store job, where we were night time security guards together, while the store was being stocked with items. It was in November of 1985, and it was in Woodbury Heights, and was called the Caldor Number 113 Store. A married wealthy couple owned these chain stores, sort of another K-Mart or Walmart, just a little less successful; but Coral and Dorothy, where the name combination of Caldor, and this was store number 113 in Woodbury Heights, New Jersey, USA-ESMWG. I will be continuing along with the forbidden topic, MUSIC, after telling you what happened so far today, kind folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Something I recently heard on TV, and I am pretty sure from what else but the greatest law show of all time, even surpassing that of the fifties, ''Perry Mason'' great law television show. If you stop someone from doing what they are best at, it will drive them mad; yes it was L&O, the Criminal Intent, and it was genius Tom Reale Studerer who said this, yes Tommy boy had this studder only far worse, as I have eluded to in my typing of the way he might speak a common every day sentence. I would not make fun of him, but this pervert bastard messed me up, and his powerful freaking New Jersey pals covered it up and tried to kill me many times so I would not make trouble, then by successfully getting me on the so-called CRACKPOT-LIST via my being on a mental disability since late 1994, mission accomplished. I know for a freaking fact that my family and folks surrounding my family such as great almighty TAWF (That Family) from the 1970 Ventnor, New Jersey recurring serial nightmares; are all totally involved in this gigantic evil monstrous demonic conspiracy. Another man who roomed with me knows, where there is smoke, there is fire; right wicked Paula Uwich and evil Braxton sisters???????????















MEET CRACKPOT MOUNTAINPEN NEBNOOSHOO, OH YEAH, RIGHT


















Mark_from_nj













At the risk of being pigeonholed as the Girl Who Writes About Crazy Cursing Dudes, I bring you Mark from New Jersey. Mark has far-ranging theories on time travel, Armageddon, roulette and Donna Summer (the DEVIL!), which he angrily discusses in various telephone conversations.






This fella is MOST DFEFINATELY for real! A friend of mine roomed with him for awhile at his home in Blue Anchor, NJ, and said Mark screamed and yelled into a phone that was off the hook, non-stop, for days on end. He believes lightning is a Goddess named Sarah Krassel, and that the Atlantic Ocean is the Goddess Stacy. Moreover, he is convinced that the Kennedy family, in conjunction with the Carey family(Mariah and them), in conjunction with the Trump and NJ Callio family, are conjointly conspiring to kill him, using black-op helicopter missions, spraying his immediate air space with chem-trails, and sending Atlantic City-residing life gaurds and bar tenders stealing into the night, waiting to catch him off-gaurd. The only problem being that he lives in Ft. Pierce, FL now, but still believes they’re out there. You can google “MOUNTAINPEN” to catch up on his latest blogs.

Posted by: Razzy McThaxton | March 16, 2012 at 09:00 AM




Verify your Comment


Previewing your Comment











We'll get back to all of this, but first, here is my errand and day-so-far report, dear life journal/diary/internet captains blog, Jim Kirk and Fawces-Gary-God.



















Yes, I awoke to nice silence, no loud crap all around me. Still, I opened up this blog and then closed it to finish up later. I took a nice cool bath and cleaned up and then went to the Publix Grocery Store on Route One here in Fort Pierce. I purchased 30 bucks worth of good staples and food products that will carry me through until my April disability money is credited into my account, one week after my older daughter turns double fours, and five days after my youngest turns 17, all Stone Harbor jetties and political secrets and horrible brutal transdimensional murders leaving innocent children as orphans, not withstanding here, wonderful ass world!!!!!!!!!!!! Before I went to the Public, I stopped at the Good Will Store for a few movie tapes and three blank VHS tapes that they had in stock. The last time I was out I put gasoline in the old buggy so that is in for a long time as I do not go many places. I just crossed over the 85 thousand mile mark on my odometer, noticing that finally, I now have 85,040 miles on my 2004 Dodge Neon, for an average annual mileage that is pretty average these days of such high priced fuel, eighty-five-hundred miles. Aniwho **-**-****-** before I left the building, I saw Debbie Moratto, my Resident Manager. She will pull the video of the all day loud party yesterday, that shows very loud slams at both 1:40 AM and 2:25 AM, on this very morning. I AM SURE THE STOCK MARKET WILL FLY, AS IT ALWAYS DOES WHEN THE ICPE TECK IS USED AGAINST ME AND ON ME, SEABOTTOM SIR, AND OTHERS OUT HERE, SO KNOW ALREADY, A 200 MINUIMUM POINT JUMP ON THE DJIA PRICES, will be a foregone conclusion on this day. Also this day was very dense, or said in another way, Professor Kaku my friend, this simulation was filled in my local fields with unusually high populogram. This is just shortened for ''population-hologram'. I am not trying to add millions of new words to the internet, Detective Curtis, Lenny, and lovely gorgeous LOO!







So I talked to Debbie about the very late and very illegal noise that totally freagged up my attempts to go to sleep around one this mouuuuuuuuuuurning, then went to the bank, where I had to park in a farther away separate parking area as the bank lot was filled to the rim brim and not with hot Joe or hot beach pigs from the sixties and yet in the nineties, nor any Geico scummy creatures and quintessentially stupid ass freaking television commercials. The hologram in my local field of this simulation, or our so called reality and universe in the hyperspace, is very dense and thick, or an unusual amount of peeps are all over the place. A gorgeous 30 or early thirtyish year old girl was staring me up and down in the Publix store while walking to the check out line after finishing acquiring all the items that I had gone there for. When I parked and opened my door back at the building so that I could unload what I bought and take it up to my west side sixth floor apartment, here at my Public Housing building at 601 Avenue B in Fort Pierce, Florida; a small loud and low airplane was up above me, close. The skies were overcast and a slight on and off drizzle were the weather conditions all over my area during my time out on personal errands. So no ordinary plane can be stalking me through an overcast. Baxck in Jersey, this happened with major regularity, and with patternized precision clockwork if certain things were done by me to seemingly freaking initiate this sick twisted behavior on the part of the asshole WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES, Mister Hall and Mister Berrios, olympic runner and multiligual song translator, huh Resident Manager Nate in 1989 and 1990, and tapes left in Atlantic city that started the original Golf War, or the actual first military actions known as Desert Shield, followed later by the same initials of course, Donn'a, Storm!!!!!!!!!!!! Our military and our secret Cove Agencies in our government, love to code-name their projects, and it is not done by any means, in some random or silly helter-skelter meaningless way. Nothing THEY do is without a very good reason, even hating my poor pathetic miserable little defenseless guts for decades and decades. 'OOOOOOOOOOOOOO', yes, SSJKK, you say it the very same way at 2 and 3 that you do at 13 and 14, and the copyright office has all the tapes now, since last July the third, as they had the other one back in 1988 when I sent that for copyright as part of the project called, Epitome of Harassment, Part 2, misspelled of course. This is why the US © Office shows the letters [SIC] on both my Epitome of Harassment projects, sent in 1989 and 1990, so let me show you here by pasting it in from the Library of Congress official records, WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! OOOOOH and by the way, 'O' with the long vowel sound, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.








HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next






Resort results by:




#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000662409
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724397
1985
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu003351785
2007
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
TXu000514390
1992
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000344219
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000546149
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000442785
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000325091
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000411864
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000825471
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724407
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000998574
1987
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204015
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002336935
1998
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002282717
1998



Resort results by:






Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 26 through 28 of 28 entries.




Previous






Resort results by:




#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997



Resort results by:






Previous



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:














Well people, and if Seabottom is stuck at the bottom of the sea, him too, the ICPE is the biggest nightmare monster that I ever thought I would have to fight in my lifetime. If you had told me this would happen tome back when I was in high school with my pal Bob McDowell and the others, lovely Amy and so on, hater-Raynor, I would have taken my miserable rotten life, I promise you all this, at the speed of freaking light, CUBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Oh good Lord and a quarter, Lenny McKinnon, what a freaking family. You knew all of this all along, you rotten accuser. Yes, many things are in that great Holy Bible that are so true and accurate they just jump up at those like me who have really experienced ''spiritual'' type shit all their lives, and we know 100% with no shadow of one single lousy ass doubt, that it is all true and real. Many I suppose who lay dying right now,scared, would envy my positiveness that all of this is absolutely real, and that when you stop breathing, it is the most natural thing, just as natural as when you were and are breathing. There is no sudden bang like with poor me early this morning while trying to catch some freaking ZZZZZZZ's in this hell-hole Public housing drug infested building, old pal, Sheriff Ken Mascara, and lovely Florida Attorney ?General, Mizz Pam Bondi. AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MIKE MCNULTY!














PLEASE HELP ME, MIZZ BONDI, MY WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE ENEMIES ARE GOING TO KILL ME, THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A HOAX, MY SEVEN YEARS OF BLOGS CONTAIN INDISPUTABLE MIRACLES THAT PROVE MY WORDS STAND TRUE AND HONEST, MAHM.



THANK YOU FOR DOING WHATEVER YOU CAN FOR ME, RON WIRTZ AT THE CCP OFFICE IN NEW JERSEY WASTED YEARS OF MY TIME AND MADE ME A LOT OF EMPTY PROMISES. MAYBE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HELP ME TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF ALL OF THIS, MAYBE NOT. I HAVE PEOPLE AGAINST ME THAT ARE NOT COMPLETELY HUMAN, AND I EVEN HAD EVIDENCE ONCE WHERE A MAN WITH A REAL ESTATE LICENSE TOLD ME THIS WAS ALL TRUE AND HAPPENING TO ME BACK IN 1988, A MAN NAMED SCOTT RANSOM OF TODD REALITY BACK IN 1988, IN NEW JERSEY.



THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANYTHING YOU MAY BE ABLE TO FIND OUT AND HELP ME WITH, I AM NOT THE BAD GUY HERE, THEY ARE, AND HAVE DONE DISPICABLE AND INHUMAN EVIL THINGS TO ME SINCE THE EIGHTIES. THEY ARE TORTURING ME, THIS IS WORSE THAN BEING MURDERED, BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN ONLY KILL YOU ONCE, MIZZ ATTORNEY GENERAL, WHEREAS WITH ME, THEY GO ON PUTTING ME THROUGH A NEVER ENDING HELLFIRE THAT IS UNSPEAKABLE.



I GO BY THE BLOG NAME OF MOUNTAINPEN, A.G. BONDI, AND AM ON BLOGGER DOT COM. MY MUSIC ALSO TELLS MY LIFE STORY, A TINY BIT OF IT IS ON THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL paulaking2011, AND A LOT MORE OF IT IS COPYRIGHTED IN THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS UNDER MARK WAYNE MOHR, BORN 12/04/1954. I KNOW YOU WILL DO THE RIGHT THING HERE, MIZZ BONDI. AGAIN, THANK YOU.













SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO

BLOG CHAPTER SJ-093

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295

SBT-DATFILE: 031011.807.55555555 (MARCH 10, 2011) EVENING

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION:

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME:

SUBTITLE #3: FOUR DAYS OF FUCKING CHEM-SIEGE:



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



I guess this mother fucking major ass attack is not gonna fucking terminate any time soon. This is now 4 STRAIGHT FUCKING DAYS OF CHEMTRAIL ASSAULT, here and around the SAINT LUCIE COUNTY, HERE IN SUNNY FLORIDA.



My voice is fucking totally fucking shot, they ruined all my fucking plans to sing on a vocal track today. It has been postponed. I am tempted to sample U-MI, if you do not tell your bad boy there to leave me alone, after-all, it is your song from SDJK that I'm doing. I can do much better than back in 1984, this is 27 years later brown eyes.



My other island friend was there with her daughter today at my work site, the Harvest, view them, and all of my readership can easily view me as well, at www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ and I always enjoy talking to the 'Huntingtonians', as they all call themselves, after-all, my 7th Grand-pappy owned the entire northern SCNY, the other Sarah Callio, huh McGuire????????????



I am hungry and tired as fucking hell, and will now eat and crash, fuck the world. Diana let me the fuck down, lightning capitol Florida, my fucking ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who started this fucked up lie-rumor aniwho, YO???????????????????? I now will END TRANSMISSION, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







So just where is all of this leading to, you may be wondering and scratching out halfm your hair by now. Well soerry about the balding, Belding and Saved by the Bell crew; but I cannot give you answers that I myself do not have. I saw more weird peeps that followed me into GOODWILL today, as a result of so much recent stuff that took place there. I know one thing. My entire family is one totally screwed up bunch, along with all of their friends. There are no exceptions. Still, I will always love both of my wild and wonderful daughters, here, there, and everywhere. I am a fifth dimensional man, the only one perhaps living amongst all of you. I see things differently, Red Lobster, as you do food. Happy fishing.





COPYRIGHT MARK WAYNE MOHR 2012, REWRITE FROM 1983 ALSO COPYRIGHTED UNDER TITLE THEN, “GIRL, I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING”, NOW UNDER REWRITE TITLE OF

YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”









VERSE ONE



I'm so very happy for you, pales of fish so fresh and new



Let me ask you really nicely, could you spare us just a few



Oh my wife and kids are starving, could you help us make a stew



We're down and out, and we will even go to work for you



You seem to have about a dozen giant pales or two



I am so weak and faint and do not wanna' be so blue



While we slept inside the dunes, somebody stole my shoe



Oh please kind sir, just take some pity, let us work for you



We'll help in any way we can, and be your loyal crew



But greedy Mister Fisherman, this is all that he would say



I've been working hard out in the sun all day



And I'm not giving any freaking fish away



VERSE TWO



So when you add your salty tears directly in the sea



And when you're done your song of woe, that you have sung to me



Just take your wife and kids, and jump right off this big jetty



And right into the undertow, and stop annoying me



And talking on and on and on, and bothering my fish



You loud annoying bleeding hearts, that beg and cry and bitch



I have lots of work to do, and buckets must be filled



So either leave this jetty now, or someone might be killed



Guys like me must catch our fish, like farmers fields get tilled



People say I'm cold and cruel, on every single day



But I have got a lot of freaking bills to pay



So I'm not giving any of my fish away



VERSE THREE



They say the greatest mother lies there out beyond the sand



And mothers can get angry when their kids are out of hand



Storms blow out of nowhere and, a lot of folks have died



The sea can give and take away, while many tears get cried



And on one very special day, a greedy man was drowned



Ignoring waves that swallowed rocks with heavy pounding sound



Just another bucket and, then he'll have caught his fill



A lot of daring fishermen forget the sea can kill



The king fish of the jetty, just was never seen again



Yet locals claim the winds still howl these words from fisher Ben



I've been working hard out in the sun all day



So yes I have a lot of freaking bills to pay



And I'm not giving any of my fish away



VERSE FOUR



You'll be crossing over, later wishing you'd been nicer



You'll be crossing over, through the quantum waving splicer



You'll be crossing over, hearing all the trash they're talking



You'll be crossing over, and you'll have to keep on walking



You'll be crossing over, watching all the others eating



Feasts with banquet tables, where the fish keep on repeating



Forever seeing many fish, but never on your plate



You had your time back in the sun before you sealed your fate



You'll be crossing over, and you'll be a lonesome rover



Forever doomed to hear the words you always used to say



That you've been working hard out in the sun all day



Oh yes we knew you had your freaking bills to pay



So you're not giving any of your fish away





END OF SONG.







Yes people, this will be a very interesting next few days. Why, you ask me. Because any day of the year and every year of the STM, I could make that true statement, folks. Every and any day I can say to you all, this will be a very interesting next few days. I can repeat it over and over again and it stays every bit as true as the first time that I dared to utter it. this will be a very interesting next few days. this will be a very interesting next few days. this will be a very interesting next few days. this will be a very interesting next few days. this will be a very interesting next few days. this will be a very interesting next few days. this will be a very interesting next few days. this will be a very interesting next few days. this will be a very interesting next few days. this will be a very interesting next few days.





Well wabbit, time for me to enjoy some relaxation and some brunch. It is just past two this afternnon, and is coolish next to what the weekend was by this time, holding 74 with high humidity that makes it feel nearly 80 or so says WEATHER-BUG. Ask me, and I'll so say, IT FEELS 130 FREAKING DEGREES, PEOPLE. Have a very nice day folks, 'I'll be bahk', Sir Governor distant distant cuzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:














No comments:

Post a Comment