Sunday, March 16, 2014

TAPE 25,741















WELL LENNY, YOU WERE ONE PERSON WHO KEPT A PART OF YOUR PROMISE, EVERY ONE ELSE WAS 100 PERCENT A FUCKING LIAR. HAY, LET'S TAKE A MAGIC ROADTRIP SOON, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise not to tell any more about skating rinks, color codes, hup cap damage, fires, or monster-ass-recordings so what do you say???????????????????????????????

















Still, that day in early 1962 at the Richland Grammar School of Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USAESMWG, taught me not to put 100% stock even into those great lyrics, if I do have to say so myself. I tried to do it worse as well, and got into the same amount of trouble, © Office, so go figure, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



































LIFE FUCKING ASS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!



WELL WONDERFUL VIEWER FOLKS, WHAAAAAAAA: At the end of this day, I can always say all over again; Another day has come and gone, and to quote Senator Thompson DA of NY County, in the greatest law show in history, “L&O”, ''GOOD RIDDANCE”. AHA-AHA-AHA-MIKE!!!!!!!





FOLKS, THESE BLOGS ARE NOT HERE TO PROVE A FUCKING THING TO A SINGLE DAM ASS SOUL.







Most of twenty-fourteen has been super botbar hell. There is nothing new any longer, there really are no mother trucking shock factors to be concerned with. No matter what happens, it is like, oh right, here we go again, in or out of 2006 Old Testament Morianity books. I've had mother fucking worse years, but not too many, in my nearly 60 of them, YO. My only question to the entire Delaney gang is hell, you get the fucking throat attack going on me 14 years after I turned 14, and then it looked like you were somehow helping my blogs along, and then you go and leave me, and my blogs get another hockey puck to the face and hickey bite to the glands, from here to dam ass Academy road and 95!!!



I always knew that the lovely goddess that appeared to me first in December of 1969 and took my chain, had an eerie twinnish resemblance to Jacquelyn Kennedy Onassis. I also always knew that this was the start of something so big, it makes all the pyramids on Earth, totally pale in comparison. No fish! Still, I post a big white shark, back earlier yesterday morning, and then there is a shark attack, here; just a few beaches away from my town, yesterday afternoon. This happens all the time, and some have asked me, what gives. Most just do a Bluebook, and try to pretend nothing is happening, knowing fully well, Doctor Doogie, that there is something going on, in and out, of lovely Ireland. A few brave souls want to know why I am doing these things, so I have an answer for them. I AM NOT DOING THESE THINGS. If the Bonjovi crew still follows my blogs, I trusted you guys with my life, and you shit all over me. This is why your cousin shit all over you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:








No comments:

Post a Comment