Thursday, March 6, 2014

TAPE 25,730














MARCH 6, 2014,

THURSDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:33,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 78 DEGREES FNHT.





*****JOURNAL TAPE 25,730*****



I am now going to proceed along just a bit with where things left off with the PHASE-4-ENTITIES/PHASE-4-REALITY, initialed as either P4E or P4R. In case you did not figure it out quite yet; those who are not alone and are active practicing TYPE-4-EXPLORATRONS, as individual guru types, you know, Jesus, Buddha; and other less famous prophets of shallow and deeper antiquity periods in history; but have joined the society of these TRAVELERS with agreed upon motives and goals that are all part of a gigantic game of cosmic proportion, call it Ultimate Football Cubed, or you can replace the middle word in there with any one of your favorite sports; still; this society, the ESS (Exploratronic Supermind Society); ARE WHAT WE HUMAN NORMAL FOLKS ALIVE AND AWAKE AND NOT P-4-E, call the GODS, and many have individualized into one mono deity, with many names, the silliest one of them all, being dog in reverse, a total insult to the great SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE. Still, P4E or these gods, are doing all sorts of things in this huge cosmic game. Some may appear to be for the good of us less great and powerful 'ozzers', while others may appear to be for the bad of the rest of us ozzers. But the point that this blog will go onto make, after picking up where things left off on the prior one; is a more detailed picture that I'll attempt to draw for MORIANITY, regarding the effects on the vast majority of us poor little Oz Residents, resulting from this game being played by the great and powerful ESS wizards, in or out beyond the Haddonfield Cooley Hall, or its 1972 Christmas tree in the lobby, and the singing angel.





Let me quickly post a few re-hash items to get you back into the swing of what is being talked about, before I continue this right along, and really blow some minds, maybe, for those few that just may be able to follow this somewhat.













Another day has come and gone, Senator, but that changes nothing that pertains to me, or Morianity, kind sir! As I speak, the dirt bag MILITUFORCE STRUCK ME WITH A HEALTH-ATTACK, AGAIN, AND I MUST NOW RUN TO THE TOILET, OR ELSE SHIT MYSELF REAL BADLY. General MacArthur sir, ''I WILL RETURN''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













I blogged about a little bit back in earlier days of my blogs as well, that I discussed, called the 4 phases of truth, and I am going to tell the entire truth now about this. Phase 1-4 is a simple way that Morianity and I have come to categorize stuff. Phases one through four explain a lot of truths, and yet beyond this, is still some other stuff even more wild and bizarre. The phases of reality have to do with the 7th-Dimension. This is where LAWTRONS have left the VOID, the infinite nothingness, and dreamed themselves literally out and away into this what Morianity calls, SEVENTH DIMENSION. Just because these LAWTRONS have escaped the void in a dream, they really are always in the void. When you escape a nightmare in your dreams, folks; you are still there fifth dimensionally. But the you where your current energy is consciously awake and focused on, has left the scene, leaving another doppelganger part of you still every bit as much right there where you just managed to get off the train. Phase-4-Entities have two morphed dream downs into this tangible caporial material waking world realm. They both live inside the mind of those they control to make wild crazy demonic movies over the past half century, and they also come alive and get to live through this (ART-ENERGY), as sort of a TYPE-5-ENTITY. This needs a little explaining beyond where I left off. Through all of this, comes all of the mysterious shit that your current world is ignorant to, from the ABDUCTIONS and the UFO phenomenon, to a million occult and esoteric other such items. It is all one same truth of the wizards and their tricky magical land of the PHASE-4, that is also when desired by them, an organized powerful weapon. It may be a game to them, but to those poor little PacMan avatar blogs of the eighties, used by THIS LAMBRIGG CULT on the ASTRAL-PLANE; it is not funny at all as they get all blown to hell and never know why or that they are just inside a video game console. Now as the late and great Doctor Sagan, would put it so perfectly and eloquently; ''Up this idea by one dimension''; and this is us being pummeled and used in this game, by TYPE-4-EXPLORATRONS, (T4E). But things get far worse than any of this, and only to the point that you will try to grasp what I will now say, will you fully or partially start seeing just how horrible and monstrous this shit all really gets. I will get into a lot of specific things as the week keeps on ticking by. Well it is ticking by now, and as I told you GINA and many others, the DOW JONES is flying this week, close to 1000 points up before this week is over, I PROMISE YOU, using cheated ICPE and other monster-nasty black-ops weaponry, so as to endlessly get their demonic way!





It is overcast and humid as hell here in Fort Pierce, with huge weather warnings that won't mean squat for me, or end up a hill of beans. It is on the days when you get no warning, that you nearly end up driving your vehicle into a watery grave and nearly end up fucking drowning, good people. I have learned to trust in myself, not other jerk off fucking people. That day when I nearly drowned in that flood and lost my car, and it is all on early year blogs; there was no warning, no nothing, not on television, not on the computer or Weather Bug app, nothing. But today it is all over the TV and the computer WB-APP, and nothing will happen. I will bet you donut holes to assholes I will not get one single flash of lovely lightning, as this entire month is one BIG FAT FUCKING UNFATHOMABLE BOTBAR!!!





Diana heard me say that, and now she has come to me, thank you so much, my wonderful beautiful lightning. I did not mean to underestimate you, my long yellow haired Olympian Girl and love of my life. Let me move this on now folks, with type-4-exploratrons. Before I do, here is a lightning map and a stock chart.





Most of twenty-fourteen has been super botbar hell.





WHEN THE CAT'S AWAY, ….....








But the cat is here with me, you evil mice and rats-tats!



Just in case a few of those roaches 2 billion years away in the future are reading my universal code message, I do not want to bore them.

















Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





Forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever.









This fucking shit with the stock market never happened before the middle eighties, when all my woes with music all got going. So Doctor Glandgrants of Philly, oh wise one; off of Academy road in the northeast section of town; why did you call my mom at her office instead of me at (609) 768-3573 at the Atco home? Why did you tell her when she said he can barely breathe and swallow and cannot eat, quote, ''I don't think this is his problem''? Was it that you were waiting for your Lab-Tech Assistant to call me at (609) 567-2585, 24 years in the future, to reestablish contact? Or is my problem and yours as well, that you forgot my PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER? Go back into time and try 713, the magic code that is for just my special and precious goddess. This is a symbolism for new days and new times that were not lost in the night with other things, like tens of thousands of tapes, and many other important things. If you turn this into a date, it is July 13, and this is the NEXT DAY THAT FOLLOWS good old July 12. Wow is it raining outside. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.





So as for P4E coming here and transferring into mind energies of wild characters, if they form a huge club called the entertainment-world, Hollywood, or any other name, then they can use this to control and manipulate the minds of all of the rest of us here in regular PHASE-3 normal physical waking life. So when PHASE-2 or ASTRAL entities try to dream into this life as some super character that violates the lawtronic regulations and are transferred into the wild ideas and fantasies of those who write our fiction and from this the great movies get produced; first, they win by manipulating our minds in ways too major to discuss right now; and second, they get to come alive in movies as a new form of energy, the PHASE-5. They may not be able to hurt us in conventional ways, but how many people are being hurt in ways that no one has a clue yet about, as a result of Hollywood going wild over the past half century? The toll taken on the minds of younger people as a result of today's music and movies, can never really be computed or meaningfully analyzed; in any real statistical analysis formulas. This LAMBRIGG CULT is very real and beyond dangerous, and they can do a lot more than any of this. It is all why the UFO sightings began, and so many other things, including the new WALL STREET since the early eighties altered the way things always were before that time, in Manhattan.





YES GIANT GINA, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU.















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:








No comments:

Post a Comment