Friday, March 21, 2014

TAPE 25,749, HELP ME SHERIFF MASCARA, IF YOU CAN, KIND SIR.












I fell under a super attack from the MILI-2-FORCE as they woke me out of a horrendous fucking nightmare experience in a parallel universe where a Radio Shack employee had totally banged up my automobile in the parking lot and he told me this as I was ringing up some items I was purchasing at the Shack, and he was heavy set and short and had average male length brown hair, no glasses, about 5 feet 2 and 280 pounds, wearing dark color clothes. We went out and he was showing me the incredible damage both to his vehicle and mine. I remember the very strange items I was purchasing that over here, I would never ever have any reason to. Then I remember a dog in the window of a nearby car running down and across the lot and across the street and down a road that was tee intersecting the main road where the parking lot was on, and the dog suddenly was with another dog and they got in front of me, and then the employee was in front of me and so were both our cars, and then a sign was displaying on a porch of a nearby house saying, “Speedship Sunram Distance Elimination System”. Then I noticed nasty chemtrailing above me, and then the voice of a child was in my ears, and I turned around and there was no one anywhere. The voice kept screaming and then screamed my name over and over, and yet no one was around, and even the employee disappeared, and the two vehicles and the dogs. Then I awoke with a bang, and here in this universe where I appear to be back awake in tangible reality and now typing this blog on my open office program on my PC, there was a child at my door, making a lot of noise. I did not open my door until this went on and on and finally, I opened it, and nobody was out in the hall and all was quiet. This was around 10 minutes shy of 11 this morning. As I speak now at 5 past fucking noon, a major left side death android angel attack is happening on my LEFT SIDE. After I turned on my TV and video machine, after closing my door and being up and awake for the day, the video machine that was fucked up from the electrical outage and began to operate again for a short while, went totally out on me. Then suddenly out of nowhere, just as it began yesterday afternoon around half past four or a little past, one fire alarm after another was going off and then stopped, and then continued to go again, and it began all over again, over and over, so I got dressed and went fucking cunt lapping downstairs to check it out. A bunch of weird trucks were all outside of the parking lot exit double doors, and they are working on this system for whatever reason, nobody can ever tell me dick licking pussy juice around here. WOW, if you check out WALL STREET TODAY, and the stock charts, you will most likely see something go bang just a tad shy of eleven this cunt chewing ass morning, YO YO YO YO YO YO, and where are you SEABOTTOM, I thought you wanted to occasionally communicate with me regarding ICPE, and these blogs are nothing but ALL ABOUT ICPE and the persecution of me as a result of this extremely fucking covert technology??????? Well, I suppose you got real busy again, no prob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all are living lives that we must live, there is not one bit of Gary Stone choice after the same two exact things happened back to back, right Professor Sidewalk Science Organ-Player?????????? WOW, JOANNE-1979!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Oh the gods, if this is my hazing initiation with the freaking ass ESS, Jeese Louise SURFER FONTY, I would say bring it, but THEY'RE FUCKING BRINGING IT ALREADY, BREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE 25,749.





WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE does like stink and suck when you are the CHOSEN HUNTINGTON. I guess two of us are depressed now, DAVID MOPED KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come to court with your nice clean hands and keep your pants from going the way of any Progressive Insurance Salesman, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Hot Gravy Smokers Emmy-Loo Class-Trips from 1972, AHA-AHA-AHA. Sorry Taffy, I was way too stupid and young to know what UI had that day at the Empire State Building, and I even told my lovely blond Amy to “DROP DEAD”. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you Dan Mackey?????????? McDowell grew up and became that later part of himself, ask anyone in Fort Wayne, or just my wonderful super talented great daughter. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BIT!!!!!!





That tape has been taken apart and thrown into three separate trash piles. It has caused me nothing but HAZING-HELL since it entered this apartment, but thank the goddess that I did not have any clocks running off of regular copyrighted time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Jesus in Sahasra.






HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next





#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
























Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989













Resort results by:




Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over





LET ME BEAM SCOTTIE AND A BROKEN CAR IN TRANSDIMENSIONAL BROKEN CODES OF MUNIKAY HYPERSPACE, OVER TO 5133 OAKLAND STREET IN PHILLY-57!



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 26 through 28 of 28 entries.































This blog will try hard to explain why I do things that I do. Like you need to have some fucking explanation, Dawn-Marie and Squared Away Pops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEIT.







MARK WAYNE MOHR AND HIS BLOGS FROM JANUARY 2006-PRESENT DAYS:




My Photo

2006-2014 © MOUNTAINPEN, MORIANITY BIBLE FOR MILLENNIUM THREE

© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS, BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2014




Original five blogs:

On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 2893

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother.

Also at the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of is that you cannot be sure of anything.



My blogs



Contact me





On Blogger since December 2011




Profile views – 401


Fort Pierce, FL
































I want to thank you my friend Ken Mascara, Sheriff of Saint Lucie County, you are a wonderful fine gentleman. If you can do anything today and this weekend for me, to protect me from these Wall Street dirt bags, my hat would really be off to you, kind sir. TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS ASKED BY BRAVE SOULS.



Yes the trillion things that pertain to my past, and boyhood, Misses Marola, 1969, and so much more; No I do not keep track any more; not of this, or anything else that is major frikkin' depressing. Who needs shit that depresses the hell out you??????






























NOW WE HAVE WALKED THE COURSE, AND SEEN HOW THINGS DO NOT MAGICALLY CHANGE; BUT THAT VIA EXPLORATRONIC DEVELOPMENTS, FIFTH DIMENSIONAL ENERGY IS WHAT ACTUALLY INTERCHANGES AND FORMS DISPLACEMENTS. BUT IT GETS WAY BETTER THAN THIS!!!







MARCH 21, 2014,

FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT 12:30,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 77 DEGREES FNHT.

















HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. THE SIXTIES WERE GREAT BUT NOW IT'S TOO LATE. SO DO NOT SIT THERE BROKEN HEARTED, COME AND SHIT, DON'T SAY YOU FARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Yes my pal, Seabottom, I hope you had a lot merrier a holiday than I did, but as you know from studying me and my blog texts year after year, a toad in a hot cooking pan is enjoying himself more than I freaking am. Oh well, why moan and bitch. Still, friend, I hope you do see that ever since I asked you if you had any of my music and might send it to me electronically someday, and if you have the Venezuelan Flower Song from 1980, ALL HELL CUBED BROKE LOOSE ON ME FROM THE WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES. Yes friend, I do not live in any one time, and I know you already told me you have none of my stuff. Hang in there old friend, just as us Huntington's have been doing for a very very very long INGRID-84-TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

































YOU MISSED ME JANE WHORE, HA-HA-AHA-AHA-AHA MCNULTY SLUT.









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:






















No comments:

Post a Comment