Monday, March 3, 2014

TAPE 25,728




DON'T BE MOTHER FUCKING SHOCKED IF THE DOW JONES FLIES UP 500 POINTS TODAY INTO ALL TIME CUNT LAPPING RECORD HIGH TERRITORY; MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FELL UNDER A MONSTER COCK SUCKING DEATH ASSAULT AROUND JUST PAST FOUR OF THE CLOCK THIS DIRT BAG MORNING, WHILE DOING MY BLOG. COMPUTER HACKING AND A FEW DOORS ALL STARTED TO STRIKE ME FUCKING HARD AS SHIT, AND THEN ONCE I WAS FINISHED AND POSTED, THIS DOOR FUCKING SHIT WORSENED, AND IT WAS CONTINUOUS LOUD DOORS FROM THEN, FROM JUST PAST 5, THROUGH AROUND A WHILE PAST 7. I WILL BE COMPLAINING TO RESIDENT MANAGER DEBBIE MARATTO AND VISITING MY PAL, SHERIFF KEN MASCARA OF SAINT LUCIE COUNTY, LATER ON TODAY, OR TOMORROW, DEPENDING ON HOW I FEEL AS THE DAY GOES ON.





SO THEN I ASKED GAWKY GAUKAUK, WHY THIS PUMMELING SIEGE, TOTALLY FUCKING CUNT REAMED ME from 4-7:30 this morning, give or take some minutes, and his response to me was PCN-561. Here are may match-list items for the PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER-561, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:








OLDER BLOGS WILL SHOW YOU THE WEATHER BUG MAPS, KEEP CLICKING AROUND.













JERRY HEITZMANN, DEMON, ARDRA, TRUTH, CHOKE, HEARTS AND HANDS IN SERVICE, SMASH,---------------- and there are others not recommended to be publicly made record of when I am down and out and weak as I am right mother fucking now, good folks.





















Before I began this blog, I TOOK MY LUCK-TEST. I GOT THE WORST POSSIBLE MOTHER FUCKING SCORE, A MINUS FUCKING 15 POINTS. THERE IS A CHANCE IN 16 FOR GETTING THIS, AND I GOT IT. As I said, I don't need the Empire mother fucking State building to fall down on top of me, to know that things for me are extremely cunt huffing horrific right now, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wait, someone who is high up in this powerful plan and scheme to fuck up my life, Agent Condor and Agent Falcon, is going to meet a horrendous and disastrous monstrous slow torturous death, very very soon. I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Hyperspace and the multiverse is or maybe said much better, contains all of the answers, when all bundled up together as its own larger fifth dimension,as opposed to seeing life is these flimsy and limited three dimensions from the cradle to fucking ass grave. Many great shows are indeed starting to air on intelligent television networking systems such as History and Science channels, but they have a long ways to go. Not even a whispered hint about the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY is yet discussed any place. Give it time, and give my morianity time, to work its magic. It will, I promise you. It does appear that I struck some nerves while writing the previous blog, and the word ''CHOKE'' was one of the reasons for the attack on me that as usual, came directly out of NOWHERE, HARD AND FAST. The dirty little secrets are so horrible, what was done to me, and others, that even Jimmy Dean can go right ahead and keep shining on, and it won't blot out the mother fucking nightmare monster shit that has been done. Take this any way you want to, world; ''I'LL GET MY LEGITIMATE JUSTICE, OR I WILL INDEED TRULY BE WILLING TO DIE TRYING TO GET IT''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I WILL NOT BE STOPPED, SANCTIONED, OR SNOWED IN, AND ALL OF TH EENTIRE FUCKING JERK OFF WOMO-MOLI-2-FORCE, CAN TAKE THIS STERAIGHT TO THE MOTHER FUCKING BANK OF WORLD PEACE!





























Folks, I am dead and need to crash for a few hours. I was going to go out on a few errands, but when an assault like this comes, that is my cue to not go past th inside of my mother fucking front door, and to leave all of the windows and the blinds, tightly shut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





What does not get done today, can always get done tomorrow. Finishing the updated game with Google, I obeyed the great SSJK, and then decided to take things a little bit further, what, I am not allowed to breathe or do anything in this world? I was stopped and hacked at every turn. Still, there is no video camera, there is no parlor trick, there is no anything. All there is peeps, is a void infinity, total nothing-ness. Why I bother to go on dreaming this silly stupid pookah nightmare, is my own foolish ridiculousness, Mack from Maryland-1967. Say hi and red-X to lovely Louise for me, YO. I know the entire future, peeps need to know this has all been a trick to pretend it is a trick. Lois Foca spoke the truth. The McKinnon Fascitar is real, and I have told the inhabitants of this Earth how to go anywhere and do anything. Use it, ignore it, that's all on all of you, BRAH!







Things that seem to be happening the world over are pure illusion. The 6th dimension is where it all is going down, that is the true arena, not the lower Astral Plane, or any of its dreamed-down twinned realities of the 5th dimensional hyperspace. This is not a new Mountainpen statement, yet needs insertion right now, into this blog. If a person could truly master setting up the 6th dimensional arena, their reality here would be a million times wilder than the great Donald Scowl Face Trump, on even his maxed out day or time.















SPEAKING OF SINGING ANGELS AND LOIS FOCA,





<{{{{{(((('''555555555555555555555555555'''))))}}}}}> AND







All I ever wanted is your happiness, MY; since 1980!!!!









A man is miserable if his kids are not content. WHAT IS HELL?

THIS IS HELL.







Only a handful of quantum physicists who have no time to learn of me or my life and read my blogs, would understand them. Those who read them just think I am a total nut case. This is the typical way of the world, even for most people of the non HUNTINGTON CURSED majority. Still, in case a time ever arrives, where someone who knows what I am speaking about in all of these blogs, is indeed up here reading any of this stuff, hay, how are you doing? Hope however that is, it is better than I am doing, at least.













THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:






No comments:

Post a Comment