Thursday, March 13, 2014

TAPE 25,738








I have better things to do than post up blogs to a dead audience. No one will even be decent enough to give me a little tweet comment on why they think I may have gone from 130 page hits per day (PHPD) down to 40 at best, a 70 mother fucking cunt lapping percent drop. This is very insulting, and I would rather just print out diskettes and take them to a safety deposit box once a week, at my local bank for safe keeping. Who needs to be made a fucking fool of. Chris Bennett and Edward Lynch, and all of you, can all go rot away in hell!





Good-bye forever, buttwipe-world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



LAST PUBLICLY MADE JOURNAL TAPE CASSETTE NUMBER EQUIVELANT NUMBER 25,738 This is where she ends for all of you, folks. You threw away some powerful shit, as I threw away a mountain of beauty queens in my life, quintessential karma for me I would suppose, YO. Now we're all karmic fucking losers.







ISIS-JUPITER HAS HER WITNESSES, NOW I NEED MINE

ONLY PROBLEM, I DON'T HAVE ANY, NO ONE GIVES A FUCKING SHIT IF I LIVE OR IF I FUCKING 'DROP DEAD', AMYLOO CECONE!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WE HAVE WALKED THE COURSE, and fought the good fight with all Paul's and all Paula's, it is done and over Uncle JC, it is finished, twice!!!







THE WEATHER BUG,

In Partnership With

and shared by this blogger, who may be contacted through:


Local Weather Cameras





Fort Pierce, FL 34950



Change Location





Live weather camera images from:
Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953












Yes King David, Talk about wanting to freaking wash your hands! Holy mother of fucking goddess, I assure you, my pants are not on fire; but I am done.











MARCH 13, 2014,

THURSDAY MORNING AT 6:00,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 64 DEGREES FNHT.









My blogs





















Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi







Small Picture
Width: 300px
Height: 300px
Resolution: 72 ppi
Size: 67.5 KB
Format: .jpg
Download



Large Picture
Width: 4080px
Height: 4080px
Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed


Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.



I know you are doing your best to watch over me, AG Mizz Bondi, thank you. Feel free to contact the Wirtz detectives in Camden County in New Jersey, Ron Senior knows my problem is all real, but his hands are tied, I am quite sure that you know what I mean.





55555555555555555555555555555555









5555555555555555555





COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!

Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.

Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement





PEE IS NOT GOING TO DO SHIT FOR YOU, ASSHOLE MARK WAYNE MOHR; SHE LIVES IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE.









HELP ME PEE, YOU've been out of here for an entire year now, come the twenty-ninth, find me!!!!!!


Atlantic County, New Jersey
Public Safety


HARBORFIELDS DETENTION CENTER, NJ-USA
Search Site:
EGG HARBOR CITY'S SECRET DAWN LAUGHING KING'S MAGIC SCHOOL OF GRINS AND TAUNTS, GOOD OLD HARBORFIELDS DETENTION CENTER, AHA-AHA-AHA, REAL FUNNY. NOW UR IN DREAM-LAND!









If anyone can find me PEE, it is e-bay genius you. PLEASE!!!!!!!



(IN YOUR DREAMS, ASSHOLE). STILL, WHY THE DREAMS???

YOU NEED TO INVENT THE 74-WORLD PENETRATER DEVICE, SO PLEASE TRY AND REMEMBER ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!











TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS are people who are dreaming.





ME, I AM FUCKING NIGHTMARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I meant to say TYPE-3, not TYPE 2 exploratrons, in my previous blog, asshole mother fucking me.















Oh my freaking goddess, was this an incredible 51 months, since my last few days living back at 831 Thirteenth Street, in Hammonton, New Jersey, at the FBI Agent Steve Caruso's rental home!!!!!! SHEEEEIT.

THE VAMPIRE LINK LEFT ME, so fuck it, I'm not head banging any longer or fist pounding either, Misses freaking Marola!!!!!!

THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment