Sunday, October 28, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0612
















SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCXII

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR (BSNF):

SPIRIT WANDERS THROUGH MATTER, ATTEMPTING

TO DO WHAT SO FAR, NO ONE REALLY UNDERSTANDS”

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2298

SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: 102812.876

© MMXI-MMXII MARK WAYNE MOHR URL ALL ORIGINAL

OWNED AND CLAIMED PROPERTY ON THEM, EXCLUDING SHARED WEBSITES AND VIDEOS WITH OTHER COPYRIGHT

CLAIMANTS, WHO ARE HOLDING OWNERSHIP RIGHTS.

SUNDAY EVENING, DARK AND 68 DEGREES-F IN FPFL

SWORN VOLUNTARILY TAKEN OATH OF TOTAL TRUTHS

UNDER FULL PENALTIES OF LIBEL, SLANDER, PERJURY, OR CHARACHTER DEFAMATION, AND ETCETERA, WITH NO DELETIONS OR ADDITIONS TO SAID TRUTHS, SWORN BY

THIS BLOGGER, MOUNTAINPEN, DATED AS PER ABOVE,

AND ALL BINDING AND LEGAL, UNDER FLAG OF THE

NATION OF THE USA AND MY CITIZENSHIP AND BIRTH PLACE, AND UNDER THE ALL MIGHTY SARAH-STACEY

JEHOVAH KRASSLE, ALL MIGHTY OWNER AND RULER OF THIS EMPIRE AND ALL EMPIRES FOREVER AND EVER.











HERE IS THE CURRENT SITUATION FOR INSPECTOR LOUIGEE KENT HENDERSEN and any others who may be at all interested. I went to visit my pal on Hutchinson Island, Mikey Patterson this afternoon, and we watched a football game, chatted, and had a good time. We also went to a few stores for a few food items, and got hardly anything. If you are not loaded with money please heed this fucking advice and warning. DON'T COME DOWN TO FLORIDA TO LIVE, AS THE COST OF LIVING IS LITERALLY 200% OF NEW JERSEY. All I wanted was about ten cans of hash, you know the ready to eat cans that come in a rectangular metallic shape and need to be opened with a little metal key attached to the product, and you wind it around to open up the can. Stores around here all want between four and seven dollars. In New Jersey, without a sale, most stores sold this product for about a buck forty in my area anywhere near my old town of Hammonton, where I lived from late 2000 through late 2009. I think somehow that nine years of shopping at a local area, entitles me to somewhat of an expert opinion on prices of products. To give you an idea about all of this, we have a cost-share on our medicare system in Florida, and we have a very skimpy food stamp program. People who honestly need a little food on the table who are not running drugs or other criminal activities are starving to death as the majority of state pantries are just about fucking bare as a sack of long dead bones. Also the same steaks at all supermarkets here, on their best sales are twice as expensive as the Hammonton, NJ grocery stores, on regular days. Catch a sale back there, and you can get really nice cuts of steaks that can last a month, for under half a hundred dollars, but here; just say that out loud somewhere, and hope that the WHITE-COATERS don't hear you say it; because they'll throw you in the sike hospital with the other crazy wild musicians, as too dangerous to be on the street for being that out of touch with fucking reality. Housing prices on purchase are on the rise now, when I first came down here they were about the only bargains, but how does a broke person buy properties? I don't buy anything I see on the television, the infomercials, even the story of the local minor girl who is buying and is destined to become the real estate queen of the local area before her twenties are over. Somewhere logic tells me there's a catch, I just don't buy into that kind of shit, sahwee Chahwee. Now rentals are no bargain, a tiny bit in certain areas back when I first got here three years ago, maybe, not any longer, as the market bottomed out, as I said it would back on my early summer blogs. But on I could go, but instead, getting back just to food and gasoline, my guess is that state gasoline is about in the national midpoint zone, it is both higher and lower in average overall price, throughout the other states in the union. Food, that had me crying very soon after arriving here, I do enjoy good food, and have not been able to live like I used to back in my Mullica Trailer at Jenny's drunken park, since leaving there to be with the KINGS, in late August somewhere, of 2008, may the gods burn in fucking hell for this horrific deed against such an innocent and good person. I did not say I am a perfect fucking saint, but on a scale from one to 50 where one is Hitler, and 50 is Christ, I honestly place myself around a number 35, hate me, but that is the truth, no lies on these blogs, remember, YO? UI wanted to buy ten hash cans today thinking I could get this for 20 dollars, and some bread at the Harvest for about three dollars at the most, as that is one thing, you will never starve, as the Harvest has great bread if you stand there for an hour or more three days a week and wait for it to come in and grab the better stuff, and it is all around a dollar, and many times free with orders of only a few dollars, this is only a good deal because this is a charitable organization. Anyway, no television until tomorrow afternoon, and no fucking cunt lapping long anticipated and anxiously awaited sandwiches of corn beef hash. Like I a going to spend 60 bucks when I could have spent 8-12 dollars waiting for a sale back in New Jersey, and every couple of weeks back there, products like that would go on a BOGO or almost that good of a price reduction offer.











No one on this planet would believe a few things going on right now. Just hold on tight and enjoy the ride of reading the day to day adventures of the true and very real life of the MOUNTAINPEN. I will indeed keep you all closely posted. Recently, I have also posted many things from the sources of the internet such as shared YOUTUBE videos of folks who my channel subscribes to, as well as cut-and-pasted websites showing a wide ranging bunch of powerful information, from my 28 copyrighted musical projects, to the death of Frank Callio and other related items to his family, a branch of the TAWF, and so much more, right down to electronic and noise harassment's done to targeted peeps such as myself, and many other interesting folks besides Alex Jones. There is a lady by the name of Delores Cannon. She is eighty years young, as peeps love to say, and is a storehouse of lots of information. When you watch the one that shows how dizziness, the ear whines from Morty Mortino, and all of the many things that I am complaining about as well, but are too lengthy for this blog to list, and go into right now; you will want to view all of her many super great, fantastic, and enlightening videos. She is quite a remarkable and special woman, and she is a must view for any of my really serious MORIANS, YO! Speaking of stuff I have been posting up from shared videos and CAPPED IN websites; look at the copyright records that show my projects, and see how there is no balloon hoax about 1986, and the song from that time, just as I stated was all the total truth, “REAL GOOD GIRL”.



I am glad that I did not have the strength Friday to go bother Office Property Manager, Mizz Debbie Morotto, because I got talking to my across the hall nabes, and they seem to be OK folks, they just enjoy ten minutes a day with some loud thumping Afromuz, no problem, I only get up set when I think I am being intentionally picked on yes, I am a major diagnosed Paranoid Skits folks, so sue me, I'm not mother fucking perfect, neither is Bruce Allen Pennock from 1972, and neither is my All mighty Empire Ruling awesome and frightening daughter as her oh-nine music project made no bones about trying to cover that fact up. How I yearn to find the few honest peeps of this world. Why lie and not confess to your personality flaws, we all have them and it just adds LIAR to the resume, if you try a cover-up. Folks, I am tired, I will speak much more later on believe that, but for now, this will be,
 
 
                        THE END OF THE BLOG.
 
       WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment