Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Left voicemail with property manager MAROTO

YES FOLKS, THIS WAS ONE OF THE WORST MOTHER FUCKING DAYS OF MY LIFE, AND THESE CUNT LAPPING HELL ANBES ACROSS FROM ME ARE WORSE THAN THEY HAVE EVER FUCKING BEEN, BUT SOON, THEY WILL BE EVICTED, JUST AS I TALKED ABOUT WITH THE BOOB-RICHARD MULLICA SYNDROME BACK AT THE FUCKING MOBILE HOME YEARS AGO, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WENT ON MY ERRANDS AND GOT HALF OF STUFF I WANTED, ACCOMPLISHED, FAILING AT THE REALLY IMPORTANT OTHER SHIT, SO WHAT ELSE IS NEW, PEEPS?

YES, THESE ASS HOLES ARE SOON TO BE EVICTED, THIS WILL NOT GO ON FOREVER, BUT I LIVE IN A ZOO WITH SOME RERALLY WILD FUCKING ANIMALS, THIS IS NO FUCKING PLACE FOR A FUCKING HUNTINGTON. SORRY IF THAT SOUNDS SNOOTY, THEN I GUESS I AM FUYCKING ASS SNOOTY, BUT EITHER WAY, I AM A HUNTIGTON, AND THAT'S THAT MISTER ESOLPH, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME

SAFE JOURNAL BLOG CHAPTER SIXTY

WORLD LABS SBT-DATFILE: 020511.942



BEGINNING:



This as many fucking Saturdays are, was a super mother fucking BOTBAR day. Don't ask, and I won't tell, deal?



What I will say is that powers beyond what anyone alive in 2011 are at work doing things that are not tell-able, and fuck you if you do not like the word tell-able, spell-checker shit, as I am using it, so go screw your mother fucking self. U want the hyphen, go to the hyphen, and the super fucking bowl, and see if I fucking care, I all ready know McGuire!!!!!!!!! Some hacking scum bag would not allow me to talk to an on-line professor about my parallel event formula that I used whip the ass out of the roulette tables in Atlantic City back in nineteen-eighty-six.



One thing I have learned for total certain, and even more than how important games are to the gods who employ distraction methods to avoid pondering on endlessness, and that is the middleman or perhaps said even better, the third man no-no equation. Permit me to camera-explain myself Heinz Gottwald. It is difficult enough for anyone to try and do anything and be able to say in honesty, mission accomplished. Under the HC, it is way more difficult. Then involving the machine and mechanical realms in addition to trying to deal with the humans on the other side of the cyberspace, and you have the third man out syndrome.



Every mother fucking thing in the universe went wrong today, and on top of fucking that people, I come to learn that somebody quite important in the music industry is violating and infringing on my copyrighted material. Only no matter how you try and do anything, you or at least I, spent the entire miserable ass day, just trying to hear the damn song on this stupid fucking ass internet, and could not, things are so totally fucking impossible to do unless you literally were born in this mother fucking computer age.



I will hire an attorney and do it all the old fashioned way, the way sensible things used to operate before the world literally fucking turned up side down on the command of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs for fucking crissake. Nothing is normal, and then they fucking call me insaner and nuts. Fine, if this world is OK, then I am totally glad I'm fucking nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Bye-Bye, see y'all in fucking court, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

               ********ENDING********

No comments:

Post a Comment