Thursday, October 25, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0609










SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCIX

WORLD LAORATORIES OF 2295

SBT-DATFILE: 102612.075

TEOHIV/TMCEAM/NORPRO

BSNF: “SANCTIONS, SANCTIONS, AND NOISE ATTACKS”

© MARK WAYNE MOHR (Mohr Mark W) 2006-2012 blog URL's

SWORN VOLUNTARY OATH TAKEN BY THIS BLOGGER



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



After 7 YEARS of my blogs now, the story has been told, in a general non specific way, imagine that if you can. You may know one basic facts, and that is it, and with most persons of the world, that is usually more than sufficient. Nowhere will we be able to find history books where the entire story in detail is written of all the well known characters making it up. You get date of their births, deaths, marriages, things they did and when; but you are not going to hear that they woke up at ten twenty on Tuesday morning on some day in July of 1809, took a nice healthy shit, ate bacon and eggs for breakfast, pet the dog, kissed the old lady; and you get the picture folks. I feel that these details in my case, are part of the story; and for one powerful and all encompassing reason that most likely on face value, none of you will totally agree with me here. In my unusual case, THESE DETAILS are all why the rest of the story is unfolding and maybe and maybe not, this is the case with some others or most others, or no one else, or everybody; all I can speak to here, is for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will give you a geeky kind of an example, but it works well for me, and so if you want to laugh at it, then fine. The old expression about the devil being in the details is ignored other than being used in fun, but I know its real power. I further know that those who govern others, do not like it when we keep accurate journals and tell these little details. Why? Well, when folks are not being totally above board and on the level, then they do not need some fart sniffing jerk off, recording the nasty facts, intimate detail by detail as a sports announcer does the play by play action in live games that they are covering. The less detail and the more general quick story that is left to echo the passing history, is more than fine with all of those who wish to sit in their ivory towers and look down at us who join by no choice of our own, the “Ninety-Niners Club of the Earth”. Recording enough things, and writing enough stories, and then going back and examining this stuff that your memory has placed into deep and recessed rear closet corners of your brain, in so much as when you read the old diary, and see how you had a dream about something, then the entire recall springs back into instant action in your brain; yet would have most likely without reading the diary, been consciously lost for the rest of your waking human existence as the entity you appear to be in this hyperspace present timeline and atomic signature frequency. Here is a math formula a lot simpler than the famous one done by Mister Einstein. More times than not (>) or more than, those over us or the (1% privileged in history, not just now) are doing things they should not on a continual basis, and hence, the least amount of detailed historical evidence that is laying around about it, the better. Now I am sure, that this could be reduced to a very short and sweet formula like energy equals mass times the speed of light squared is written E=MC and then a little raised number (2) that I do not know how to make come out on a computer word office document. Still, this would be 5 little symbols, the E, the =, the M, the C, and the raised up 2. I am more than positive that my little dissertation written above, could be also abridged in some like manner by a top mathematician, and remember the universal language and reality constant, is and was, and will always be, like it or not kiddies and adults as well, MATHEMATICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So do you GET IT yet folks, as to why THEY or the WOMO, WORLD OWNERS MILITARY-UFO-FORCE OTAMMITES, do not enjoy my meticulous life record keeping system that I insist on? If I live and breathe, then I WILL, fucking record a detailed account of my life, whether onto a tape, or digital word processing computer office document system, or whatever. I don't do this because I sat around one day at a kitchen table drinking tea and watching the robins and bluejay birds outside the window along with lots of nasty jet action in the sky, and decided to make the enemy angry by recording my life. I record my life, because it needs to be recorded, and the WOMO hating my doing this, has virtually nothing whatsoever to do with why I started doing this, or why I am still doing this, even despite my present time total awareness that they in fact DO HATE ME DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't live or die for these scum weed suckers folks, I live for myself, and I will die alone, and happy, in June of 2031, as foretold on many blogs since late in 2008 during my STOCKHOLM SYNDROME KIDNAPPING engineered by the mighty and great TAWF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LSS folks, the WOMO has CONSTANTS, and they have the tactical weaponry of APPLYING CONFUSION, and then they have as the main parts of their CONSTANTS, the two main items used endlessly against me by them. These are being forever stopped from doing or accomplishing anything whatsoever at all, ever, or SANCTIONS, and driving me nuts day and night as much as they can endlessly with planned and well calculated NOISE ATTACK, as getting on ones nerves 24-7 takes water-boarding or any other imaginable Guantanamo Bay torture, to a real new and epitomized height.



I need to go to sleep, then get up, and see Debbie Morato. The noise is one thing, but taking my delivered mailing, as I know they have done, and this includes what Ann King swears by on her children's graves practically, her mailing to me of my CD's and tapes and a Christmas card, last year, and remember, they were teasing me and calling me the “RECORD SINGER”, the ultimate joke, I am no singer. I am a sampler-vocoder, and hence, ever since 1980, have loved audio technologies, and what can be done using them; but when the world and realm switched over to digital from analogue, this ended my career, as I was too stupid to keep up, or was I. Now I know that even if that plays some part in truth, the real truth is always part of the enemy tools, and hence, my being mother fucking SANCTIONED BY THE WOMO, stopped from doing things that I would need do in order for me to be like others, and catch up with this new technology. If you are hacked every other five seconds, it makes things a bit difficult to accomplish or learn, right Anita Hill, Attorney at Law, and friend of Dave Roth, the late and the great????????????????????????????????For now it is BE EVICTED or get them EVICTED, I'll keep you posted yo.

END TRANSMISSION, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment