Friday, October 26, 2012

I LOVE YOU, PEE, YOU'LL BE OUT SOON


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0198

DATFILE: CH-198-072211.590

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Another nasty day 4 me peeps, YO. Inspectors at my door, fire alarms, and a run away Dow Jones, just as I said would happen; back up to nearly 13K after the short drop. I said it all would happen, so doubt me all you want to folks.



I knew last night when SSJK came around just shy of 2 AM with her beautiful and totally ass awesome strobe-light (lightning), that I'd be punished today, as a compensation; as happiness is never allowed for mother fucking poor old me, is it; you sick and twisted jerk off bastards? This all began when I awoke out of a powerful interaction on the morning of August the 15th, 1986. I will repeat this over and over, as many things tend to get forgotten around this little old hyperspace here in the waking fifth dimension.



Many peeps want me to say some things, so I will try and give appropriate answers. Just why the computer has taken over the world, is anyone's guess, but Kathy Gatherer is no stranger to my following statement that goes, “We all asked for it”, you bet you, and now for sure, we're all living with it, and yes; many if not most <50 folks; even idolize this ridiculous and absurd nonsense.



Yes, the 'LOIS FOCA' retyped lyrics on a recent blog, brought the DJ (DOW JONES) down temporarily; just as the punishment and the counterattacks done to me by the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, brought it all right back up again, nothing new is happening here, again, this all began on the morning of 08/15/86.



Answers to the queries first: No, I did not realize the daughter-code thing, might be anything at all; and only realized the truths of things, after doing a group of GAWNUM studies that I enjoy doing from time to time, and yes, three numbers seem to leave little room for chance about other 1986's, without the century part of the number. If I had known or figured it out at the time, would I have removed the U-2 stuff, gimme a bwake Elmer Butt-Wipe Fwudd? This Gawnum study was only done a week ago. I was so busy trying to trap a corporate giant into a bag and prove they were stifling me, that I ended up, as Huntington cursed always, only serving to injure myself, and quite ass severely, if I may add here and presume, Sir Livingston Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The next thing is about why the earthquake happened the day following my last studio date, when I said that only trans-dimensional music causes these occurrences, when recorded or entered in some way, into the 'electronic world'. There are numerous sensitivities involved, or so it appears now, that kick in. You see, the melody was taken from an older song, written by me in 1997, about Sarah; the way that I remembered HER, and knew HER; on 10-SC Avenue, in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USAESMWG; from the middle and late nineteen-sixties. This, obviously, was enough to again trigger these weird effects. The first time this was noticed by me was in 1980, when the music involved two dance tunes, and the very outlandish tale of precisely where all of this had really come from. Complexities involved in the full story pertaining to all these things would indeed require a book five times the size of all of the works of the great Mister Tolstoy, all combined; so let me just try and tell some sort of shortened version that remains somewhere, hopefully; within the realm of some small understandability. This is all wrapped up in why, out of nowhere, the great Donald Trump, popped up out of literally the clear blue skies void of any chemical vapor poisons from jets or whatever, and did all of the things he did, think about it. Many billionaires have lived amongst us, right folks? But who else messed with me, got in with all my peeps, shot off their mouth about me to the entire entertainment world; and then literally became a very large part of this entertainment giant, in and through his own empire? Yeah, believe all these coincidences, and tape recorders, huh © Office? There is such a thing as being too paranoid, and then there is another thing called being nauseously naïve. Do what you wanna' do to me mother fuckers, but don't expect me to buy into the bullshit coincidence factor, as this is all I'm saying here.



Thank you for not breaking off contact, I worry a lot. People have vanished, and things right out of the Twilight-Zone do happen around me, just as peeps seem to brush minutes with me, and then in short order, tend to go on the normal life scale of 40-60, either straight down to 0, or skyrocket up to 100. All of my readers need no more blunt talk, as you know what is getting said; and if you don't, well then; your shoe size totally eclipses your intelligence quotient, that is of course unless you are completely and totally new to the BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN YO.



BEG, I'll be a good boy. YOU told me that you were not all that happy, with 'THAT-BOY', for telling his partner, on the telephone yesterday; about how you admitted to your higher reality, from a very high spot, in a very large city; and right on the “12th year anniversary date”, of my 'SARAH' SONG. Sorry, it won't happen again, and after the re-post, please come up, and put that “Y” on there for your ol' spotted doggie, 'Zera'. I thought that was so wonderful how you have decided now to give me a 'NN', another anniversary maybe, #25? Are you noticing the wild government debt connection in any of MI blogged information, brown-eyes? Out of two possible dates in one calendar month, places the coincidence at 1:62 chances, and then the 86 with the year, the code, and your account, at about 1:81X3. Yes, I can multiply, as PBK knows quite well, and at young ages, TEE-HEE; and thus the odds of this coincidence are 1:243. Now the odds go up that all of these two items are mere random chance events, by again multiplying; hence it is about a 1:15,066. Is anybody getting, that all the stuff just randomly occurring in my life, just as I have claimed; could indeed all be one huge coincidence? Sure it can be, only the odds would work out somewhere now, to around a GOOGLE TO ONE, with no searching needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want me to write a hundred digits on the blog?????????????????



For the queries of how can I better prove 'hyperspace', and its effects on me; taking it to an acceptable, and more believable level; for average folks working at Deena & Pete's Liquor Store, with 2.4 kids, and 3.2 pets; and all football games on TV in their living room throughout the season: Well, the long version is the entire ''BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN''. Then the real short version, is, that unless you expand your way of thinking, just a tad bit beyond the 2.4, the 3.2, and your position as Manager over at the Deena & Pete's LS; it won't work so forget it; and so now, here is my very best in-between try: This is what I told my pal PP on the phone yesterday, for the most part, only one other thing now will be added, in order to completely, and better sum up; even this major abbreviated explanation. Men of science far greater than I'll ever hope to be on my best day, do not openly tell the public MANY UNNERVING FACTS ABOUT QUANTUM PHYSICS, and for good reasons. It would do a 'Joe Paget' on most of them, and then bye-bye to humanity and society, as well as any functioning governmental control, as well as the total collapsing global financial system, literally within hours or days, no puns meant, I promise. Here is what I mean, and coming from a nobody with no degree, it is basically harmless. Now if I had a degree in this science, I'd take some heat within three days or so of posting this blog up for the general public. Even still, there will be clever and covert retribution and punitation, that I'll know is real, but will remain in the realm of non provable. It goes like this:



Your brain makes you what you think you are, and allows you to live and interact in a world of seemingly tangible material people and places and things. In truth, all there is all around you, and including you in body and brain, are waves and particles. This is an over simplification of things, but is needed to hopefully hold some attention. So how is reality or this quintessential 'reality-show' being done, who are the actors, producers, directors, promoters, equipment operators, and so on and so forth? This is a perfectly good question to ask of the Mountainpen. Naturally I can totally answer all of this, and naturally, no one would be able to get it. So let me please answer just a tiny bit of it, OK? The brain is a biological machine of a sort, that 'produces' numerous levels of awareness or consciousness. These many levels respond to decoding these signals around us into a usable interaction. This is like when you go to the Wal-Mart for your large screen high-definition television, and take it home; and begin operating it. Crack it all apart, and it is all just a bunch of totally non-sentient stuff that give it energy to function, in collusion with your electrical power company of course, and then all that other nice cool stuff that you need not concern yourself with; in order to receive the entertainment that you paid for, out of the thing. Your brain is like this TV set, and the many channels that it can receive, when also properly hooked up; is part of this as well. Hollywood has only so many acting employees to go around. So we all see the same actors and actresses all acting out many different lives, and in many different stories and plots, as sometimes it is with numerous movies that they may be staring in, or in person giving an interview, or as a guest appearing on a talk show, and on and on. The odds that only one reality exists, is far higher a number, than the odds that a humongous multitude of them do. This is greatly do to the way atoms on subatomic levels have been seen to behave, in numerous states of their orbital vibrations, similar to frequencies, as with the varying channels and stations, of the bandwidths of radio, television, internet, and etcetera. Again, further elucidation and explanation, requires serious background knowledge in the mechanical disciplines of numerous sciences. Just as acting personnel in the Entertainment World switch realities and roles and so-called lives, all while being the same entity in the wave/particle real-waking-world, so do all of us so-called real-waking folks, also switch roles and universes and realities, or the illusion may appear this way after I say a bit more here, but this is all that is happening. There is one full consciousness that is living in this huge area that contains virtually limitless other parallel lives. This vast space needed to contain all of these countless parallel universes that are separated only by subatomic frequency agreements in a lawtronic system, is the 5th-DIMENSION, or all of the so many 4th-DIMENSIONAL SPACE-TIME UNIVERSES, of which we all now are seemingly living and interacting awake and conscious, in one single one of them. Many peeps now accurately recognize hyperspace as indeed, this 5th dimension. For one example, read the book written by Doctor Bruce Goldberg, “Time Travelers From Our Future”. This is an old concept that both Gene Roddenberry, as well as myself, figured out decades before he ever penned and published his nineties book, but it is without a doubt, a terrific and awesome book, you all need to get it, and read it, sorry 'Borders', I'll miss you. Yes, I bought many a great book in the 20th century, from good old Borders Books. Now the harder part for many in 2011 to wrap their 'heads' around, is how dreaming fits so perfectly into this deal of HYPERSPACE. All my life, since I was a new adult in the early seventies; I had this recurring dream, about a school in Egg Harbor, New Jersey. Either I was driving around searching for it, or going to it; but one way or the other; it was a powerful piece of my life, yet why it was; was the greatest 4th dimensional mystery, I ever could have dogging me. Only by raising things into the 5th dimension, just as the mighty mind of Albert Einstein said, did things eventually begin to unfold, and make crystal clear sense. Still, blocks and limits are there as a protection for the conscious mind, in a similar way as the physical mobility of bodies in REM dream state, freeze up, in order to protect against acting out the dream; or really, moving around in the wrong or inappropriate dimension, and end up socking your significant other in the jaw in the middle of the night, as a result of a very vivid 'nightmare'.



This is all that needs to be said on this for right now, but more will come, and of course, it all ready has all been said, but then I do not expect anyone to research my nearly six years of blogs on the website of www.blogger.com/.



Yes my lovely PEE, I will never ever leave you, and am always with you; despite that state police trooper killing me. We need to talk more about the Huntington Curse, and the Japanese who loved to commit Harry Carry so long ago. For right now though, I must sign off, and go about my daily errands. I LOVE YOU, PEE!







END TRANSMISSION:






















No comments:

Post a Comment