Thursday, October 25, 2012

REPOST OF SJCH-0090, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS


SAFE JOURNAL 0090---KING NEBNOOSHOO

WORLD LABORATORIES OF AUGUST 2295

SBT-DATFILE: CH-090-030711.792.55

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME (TEOHIV)

SUBTITLE OF BLOG SJ-090 IN ADDITION,

MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER HAS SPOKEN: (IWALU-PEE).



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Many old style born again Christian types would say in their words, of my blog, only they would vehemently disagree with my teachings on numerous points only due to ignorance of improper biblical interpretation, that indeed, “The spirit is moving and leading this entire blog project along, start to finish”, and they would be 100% totally and absolutely CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could no way do this, Albert Einstein could no way do this, and no one else could freaking no way DO THIS, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I came home from work during a nasty ass CHEMTRAIL ATTACK, and blogged my last blog, SJ-CH-089, and then fell into a very peaceful tired sleep, of which I desperately mother trucking needed to say the freaking least, BRO. Instantly, my youngest daughter, Paula King Junior, aged twelve and a half years, was there, along with quite a few people I do not know at all, from this universe here in hyperspace where now I am back 'awake and typing'. I will not by any means go into a detailed account of this 'dreaming-interaction', but will tell a smattering of bullshit that needs to be in fact told right here and right now. Then I'll remind my old readership and inform my newer one that will most likely never archive shit I wrote from 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 or so years back, about a topic called the FASCITAR, and you should be able to GOOGLE this up. Remember that at any time, they can shut me up, erase my life as “PAUL EVANS PEDERSEN OF STUDIO PARK RECORDS” DID TO ME, as “BILLY HARNER”, the 60'S ROCK STAR DID TO ME, as “SALLY STARR”, THE EAST COAST MID-LATE 20TH CENTURY LEGEND DID TO ME, and many, many, many other people have all done to me, and make it so that I seemed to never even exist, or interact with any of these people, and for doing this; whether the mighty freaking evil MILLIONTH-COUNCIL realizes it or not, or who dare to figure out that I HAVE REALIZED IT NOW, that all of this SUPER BIG ASS TIME PLAYS RIGHT INTO MY HANDS ON PROVING MUCH MORE GARGANTUAN HUMONGOUS SHIT ALSO WAS, AND CURRENTLY IS, TOTALLY REAL AND PART OF MY HELLISH FREAKING NIGHTMARE LIFE, OR BETTER SAID, NIGHTMARE ASS EXISTENCE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU EVIL WOMO MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. You may be winning in March of two thousand and freaking eleven and all the time before that where 'MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON NEW JERSEY', also GOOGLED up as my 'DONNA-SUMMER-INTERNET-HATE-PAGE', YO, existed as this particular “DREAM-DOWN-ENTITY, off of the great ASTRAL-PLANE, but you will not win in the bigger picture of long running play, my evil freaking rock chucking bunt tapping friends and fiends and monsters and fire-malls and McGuire's, and 1970's and Ninny's and Alan J. Wolf of the Clubs of Princeton, in 1966. WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU WILSON JESSUP, AND SALVADOR VENTURA, YO BRO??????????????



In this interaction of about a two hour deep sleep earlier this afternoon from about a quarter past three until a quarter past five, many things occurred, beginning in the mighty SCYLLA LAKEHOUSE, where my daughter “PEE”, as she has nicknamed herself, showed me how her great E-BAY invention is no more than a proper application of applying normal waking world concepts of marketing and shipping with the great unknown science of tomorrow, known as STM, or SPACE-TIME-MIND. She and I have a special game that we play, and the world would choose not to understand it very well, and thus needs not be included in this safe-journal-blog. No one seemed to be at home in the great 36th Avenue Lake-House, and then we entered a room upon the completion of our game, where many strange balloons were dangling from the ceiling, this was a huge size room and there must have been hundreds of balloons and all the colors of the rainbow. When I woke up later on and turned on the television to catch the remainder of the “LAW AND ORDER” afternoon television shows, about an hour into the viewing, a commercial aired that I know I've never seen before, showing these same balloons only not in a room but out of doors someplace instead. Super weird, huh? No, not at all, it's all just normally occurring processes of STM, and no different than my saying the word “MI”, in a questionable fashion, right before the opening intro to the song that I wrote in the summer time of the year of 1986 called, “REAL GOOD GIRL”. In the interaction, the mere touching of these 'magical balloons', resulted in suddenly becoming weightless and instantly upon my touching them, I began floating gently off into the wind. As I began to learn how to manipulate my body and the wind currents, I was able to soar like a great hawk, and began flying all around the 'LAKEHOUSE', only when I went through a weird small lightly wooded park, and returned again, the scenery was changed, and now the huge 'LH' was a very large hotel, sprawling all around in an almost unfathomable future type of architecture. I dropped down and landed on the ground, actually thinking in this interaction, gee, I came down and landed like you wanted me to in 1997, Estelle Andersen Bassler of 30 Plaza Place in ACNJUSAESMWG, only in the year of 1997, it was then in Ormund Beach, FLUSAESMWG. There was a strange young girl, tall and in super physical condition that I did not trust for some strange reason, and I hurried through the front doors leading to the main hotel lobby area, where once inside a wide and plush corridor lead in a small angular way, both to the left as well as to the right. I went to the right, and when going inside, I had to pass between four sets of numerous doors that merely contained a small area and a few steps up each time, and I was wondering to myself, why are so many sets of doors necessary, and also I remember thinking, 'gee am I being pressurized or something'? Suddenly I found myself on a ladder-elevator, where you literally climbed a ladder, only the entire ladder also moved up and down when hailed from many floors, it was the weirdest freaking thing that I have ever encountered since the mile-high future Wildwood, New Jersey roller-coaster that I saw being built in two-thousand and twenty-nine. In retrospect, I now know that the great Ninny McKannon from back in the year of 1980, took me up to 2029 as he took me back to my high school, up to the World Series Parade of 2008 from 6 weeks before, and on and on and on I could talk on this wild ass topic, YO!!!!!!!! How good you are with that hub cap hammer, and getting from town to town in a short DE-HOP, huh Artie Singer, dad of my good friend from 1979, and Stock Broker, Rich Singer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All that's missing is the word AT, right Paula Patton???????????????????????????? 'LOIS FOCA' at HER BEST, right???????????



Getting back to the ladder, it was quite scarey, as when on the elevator-ladder, my weight could be felt again, and only re-touching the group of magical helium balloons restored me to the weightless floaty condition as existed prior to this. LSS, (Long Story Short), I eventually made my way back into the hotel front door area and got off this huge scarey ladder that at any time jerked up and down with quite a bit of force. The second time I was heading inside, the same girl who for whatever reason, I did not trust, was right behind me. I tried opening the first set of doors or one of them, for her, but somehow, she was not right behind me as I had thought that she was and she thought that I had been rude and walked in without holding the door, and she said to me that she was gonna kick my ass, and I kept right on walking and opening these seemingly endless sets of doors and just getting back to the corridor that laid beyond this as quickly as possible. Again, I turned to the right, and this time walked much further down the same corridor and eventually it opened up into a giant square room bigger than a ballroom dance floor. One side had regular hotel looking check-in/check-out booths, and all of the normal hotel related things, while other ends of this room had things that I had never seen in my entire life, on any plane of existence, or in any other part of waking or dreaming hyperspace in the five dimensions beneath 'Mind-itself'. Unknown music and songs were playing over a powerful public address system, loudly. Sub-woofers like gangsters enjoy listening to were also built into the system, it was very loud, and not pleasant. Out of nowhere, some strange government agent came up to me and demanded to see what he called my “fracture-tapewave-ID”. Instantly I remembered this word from the spring time in the year of 1970, and the other wild dreaming experience, (interaction), while I was residing at '0-15' Dellway Arms Apartments, on Oakland Avenue, in Oaklyn, NJUSAESMWG. I told him it was back where the magical balloons were, and that my daughter PEE had it for safe keeping. He then hollered at me and I quote, “Your rotten daughter that tried to kill that Jersey State Trooper six years back, ya' son of a bitch”? Shockingly, I retorted, loudly, “YES-SIR”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he laughed raucously at me and managed while still in a total laughter fit, to blurt out the words, “She'll never get the fuck out of the Harborfields Detention Center of Egg Harbor City, you little shit-head, you”. Then he got that crazy yet cool 'Detective L&O Fontanna' face change, where he looks smiley, and then the face instantly changes to real serious and mean; the coolest shit I ever saw on TV in my entire life by the way MISTER DICK WOLF. He then proceeded to give me a horribly hard shove that sent me falling down and continuing to actually roll a few times until my head bumped up against PEE. I stood up and told her how much I loved her, and that she will never have to go back there to the Detention Center. Then Mayor or really, EX-MAYOR Robert Levy of Atlantic City, only there in this part of the hyperspace, he was still the MAYOR and it was 2011 as the calendar of the present time of March of 2011 was right on a nearby wall, and he put his hand on my shoulder and said to me that in a paraphrase, I should not have made trouble for Governor McGreevy and him and his fagot lover on the Stone Harbor jetty that day, and that I would not have been shot if I was not trying to blackmail the governor. Then out of nowhere, an entire army of state troopers tackled my giant daughter, who even though she is not yet in her teens, she all ready stands 77 inches tall and can flex a solid rock hard 23 inch bicep. She fought off the entire bunch, I could hear bones breaking, it was a horrible scene. Then suddenly she and I were simply not in the hotel, it had become the 'LAKEHOUSE' again. We were back in this large room, and playing our favorite game together again, called, “2000”, having nothing to do with the calendar year by the way. Then I remembered that as mortals would call this experience, I had experienced a “DREAM-WITHIN-A-DREAM”, a frequent occurrence for me, and normally when not under aerial siege, I do not bother to report the many times and the many details of these numerous continual happenings, as we sixties-hippies-kids used to say.



Let me remind peeps about the magical {{{((:“FASCITAR”:))}}}. You may GOOGLE it up, and the original writings from the nineteen-sixties seems to have vanished from history, as has my connections with MY CREATION OF “STUDIO PARK RECORDS”, AS CITED IN MY BOOK, “THE PERMISSION BARRIER”, from the year of 1994 and all legally officially COPYRIGHTED, but yes, making stuff vanish that THEY want to vanish is a powerful tool that this CULT CALLED THE LAMBRIGGERS or the LAMIST CULT that is a mere Earthly waking world double or doppelganger of the evil one third of the GMC or the GREAT MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, has used, and does use, and will always use against those that they hate, and that are powerless to stop them, and their SATAN DEMONIC wicked evil vicious sinful shit. I touched on this, no make that, I pounded on this very topic on more than one mother trucking occasion in my book from 1994, TPB!!!!!!!!!!!!



All my evil enemies will indeed be eventually brought to justice, as my family created this entire shit, the USA, the founding fathers, all of it, the entire Christianity-CULT, it was all my descendants from the late 23rd and early 24th century who used STM from the great WL of Westmont, NJUSAESMWG, to go back and do all this, so when I say justice will come, be assured peeps, IT WILL, just as the major twisters, fires, volcanoes, and earthquakes, one by one by one, all just the way I said, and we all know we can bet our 'bippies' as well as our future times in the present world, British-Petroleum, on this one. How I remember good old Denver, Colorado, John Henningsen, say that to me all the time, “You can bet your bippie, Mark”, yeah, I know I can MISTER CAMPBELLS SOUP TRAVELLER. The magic chain, the magic balloons, gimme a 'bweak here, Elmer wabbit Fwudd', WHAAAAAAAA!!!! OH YEAH, R-I-G-H-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Go on the u-tube PEEPS, LOOK AT THE MILLIONS OF 'chemtrail' videos and reports, YO, and then wemember wabbit, when this began in 1987, no one anywhere believed me, someday, the world will know all the freaking bullshit that I've been put through by this incredible bunch that identified themselves to me in a powerful summertime 1970 interaction, (DREAM) as “THAT FAMILY”. THIS IS ALL SO TRUE AND SO SCAREY, AND SO- SO DAMN THOMAS J. REAL/E. Did you get my DNA, or were you REALLY just jerking off on that other bed, YO??????????????? 'OH, OH Paula, I still do wanna marry UUUUUUU'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END OF THIS TWANSMISSION, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment