Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I ALWAYS FUCKING KNOW WHEN SHIT IS REAL ASS BAD, YO!!!












SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCV

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

DYING UTTERANCE AND LEGAL DYING DECLARATION



STARTING BLOG:



Shortly into last evening, shit started fucking happening that cannot be blogged until I know a little more.



I may not be alive at the end of this day. I have very dangerous mother fucking people trying to do me in, and make it fucking cunt look like a god dam accident or suicide, and believe me; I am not handing this evil fucking washcloth nightmare clan, my life.



Without any of the normal things that are usually done to me to make a day go super BOTBAR, it is, and all you need to know is that this is beyond mother fucking paranormal and supernatural; and since you wouldn't fucking believe me if I went more into specifics, I won't.



My physical health is failing me, and I know I will appear to be dead. I was totally murdered. I am not going to post this blog unless things approach the very end. They are close, and this goes way beyond calling the fucking cops as no one person is behind what is happening, nor would I be able to prove a mother fucking thing to the fucking cops, if they did come the fucking hell over here. Every two years, now in 2012, back in the spring time in 2010, and in the autumn of 2008, the DOW JONES went down on a correction move, and I was given a major powerful assault that the medical people call, VERTIGO. But a lot more is happening, and I learned that the DOW JONES stock market, over the past three sessions has fallen about four and a half hundred points, from where it had been. So here I go again, getting slammed and hammered, by this powerful and beyond sick monster twisted mother fucking evil bunch from HELL, and AKA the WOMO-MILITUFORCE ENEMY. Very strange things are happening. First off, the usual peeps that are across from me left this morning after quite a few doors made their usual sound, and have not returned, or if they have, not made a single solitary sound and shut their door the same way I do, like a church mouse, and someone raised with a tad bit of freaking culture, praise the gods. There was a fire alarm last night after midnight, and it is now after five in the morning here on the east coast, in Florida. That is within normal parameters. Now about half past four, there are bangs coming from somewhere, but not from directly across the hallway. There was another one just now. Also many strange sounds are all around me, and none of them in the usual normal places, or sound the same, no loud music or doors, but loud weird sounds, that are all over the place and seemingly without any logical source. If I did not have a rational mind, I would believe this mother fucking building has become totally mother fucking haunted. I of course do not believe that, but something's going the hell on. On top of that, I checked my phone messages and two very disturbing things are on there that will be gotten to the bottom of later this morning. I had originally planned to go to bed just after four, and sleep until around eleven; and then go out on a small errand. Now things are really fucked up major hyper time, and I cannot say more until I find out more; and know this, something really bad and fucked up is going on, and I knew this monster fucking time would roll around, all along, lurking in the shadowy near distance, like a hungry fucking wolf who has not eaten in a week. When I feel shit, and then shit happens in the real world to start supporting those bizarre feelings, this is when the voice from 1970, David Leigh Smith from Haddonfield, New Jersey, USAESMWG; begins to chime into my brain, like a loud construction gong hammer, on a city street. Most of you have heard them, and normal folks have to hold their ears while walking by it is so mother ass cock licking loud, YO. He said that time when that student teacher or assistant or whatever she was, Miss Zenkiss, “that I always run away, whenever she comes around”, and he wrote it on the blackboard, while I was down Kings Highway at a strange Institute, that bounces in and out of normal reality, the way an exotic dancer's tits bounce and flop around, while she raises and lowers herself along the dancing pole; that very thing that she had said about me, and I knew it; and so I said, “Mr. Smith, how can I know if something is real or not when I need to and it seems almost impossible to rationalize”? He then replied to me, “When enough real life evidence is around you to support it, no matter how out there it may seem to be; that evidence proves you are not imagining the thing”. He smirked. Later on that day, he told me that he knew what I was referring to, and that she did seem to have a strange affinity with me. I had that effect on women after about fourteen. Still, a lot more, and I mean Moby Dick size stuff, can be referenced on this topic later on, as it is by no means some little open and shut case. It's complicated, and it's fucking lengthy.











I always knew you came from the future, Mrs. Marola. How you can do all of this, and remain in a position where only I know the real truths about you, BLOWS MY MIND. Where the hell are you when I mother fucking really need you, Russ and Hippiecucci? God dam it, I am going to tell what's left of your bug friends, you let me down, Count!!!!!! Then we have Ohm's Law II, huh, Mister Ciprionni, sir? No Eddie Himacane, many things cannot be explained, not now and not ever, so if you are out here and still on Georgia, in Acknij, I sure wish you would let me know, as I need your mother fucking help at the speed of cunt lapping light. This is not gonna' get better, and it is just like Howey at the RPL Studio told me, back in fucking clit licking eighty sir; it only gets worse, it never gets better. Jeese surfer dude Fonty, you fucking cunt think, YO??????????????????????????? That overage pile had many lives, many, right Steve Murray, here on cunt eating fucking vacation with the magical jobs phone calls in the magical years? Jesus Christ, Joseph Carpenter, and Mariloo, what is the matter with you Pope B-16? Don't you know if this goes on unchecked, we will all soon be turned into dust crumbs, or sucking weeds, YO???????????????????????? A friend has the nineties project, and we all know what's getting said, for Christmas ass sake. Still, I never asked Ernie fucking Merker to put that fucking ass ad in the newspaper in the month of July, back in 1979. Cut me a fucking break, Margie Leo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Well, let me sign off, and see how the next few hours cock sucking play out, as I may be dead and stinky by noonan, Robert Cheatley Patterson, and Doctor Corriell. Fuck Jonas Salk, I can take blood out of anybody and when it goes back in, you're fucking 18 again, and I never went to mother fucking ass college, and I simply met a powerful lightning goddess in 1983, or was it really 1983, for that fucking matter? Just what the shit is real, or funny, or a nightmare, weeeeeeeeeeeee? Hay, I am not the Cosmic fucking Swami, ladies and gentlemen, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moocho Sickem swalen cherundo, and flowers, and Frank Callio, and Cifaloglio heart attacks, right old pal, rapper, DEEZY SLIM? Hell, all that's left besides my 1983 sweet previous song, would be two keys too close together on keyboards, and Mc
Donald's Restaurants in Atlantic City, with wild and shady Mayors; am I correct, my wonderful, awesome, and powerful goddess, Jennifer Washburn, and Tiffany; my 2 old and dear friends? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT, how I miss those days, and you too Ballgame Nick, and the fun we all had before things got so bad, and we forgot what we all had, crissake man, this is not real, but is it fucking ass Memorex or monster-ass? Yeah fat lady, you can fucking sing now!!!!!!!!!!















ENDING THE BLOG, AND MAYBE MY HUMAN LIFE, FPPD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







555555555555555555










































No comments:

Post a Comment