Sunday, October 28, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0611




5555555555555555555555555555





SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCXI

SUPPLENMENTAL ENTRY



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Ladies and gentlemen, I began my blogs in early middle 2006 at one blog website, www.blogger.com/ and nowhere else.



From the start, I was nervous and quite emotionally ambivalent about telling my life directly to some unknown internet audience. But I braved up and did what I felt at the time, was to pursue the best course of action for me at the time with all of my many personal things all considered and factored into a complicated equation of a sort.



After my blogs started, I was totally fixated on what was in my life at that time at the middle of the first decade of the 21st century, finding SARAH, I had by no means given up. The problem that some of the smarter folks now are totally aware of, is that first off, I never lost Sarah, and secondly, she did not seem to have a lot of good feelings towards me. As time went on, between carefully putting many dots together and analyzing dozens of extremely wild outlandish dreaming experiences, the first thoughts of my days right after I no longer saw Sarah on 10-SC Avenue anymore but was visiting my relatives up in Babylon, New York. Eventually the dog walking road trip was made clearer to me and I began to realize that many things had happened and that I had been suppressing the memory.



A very long story made short as humanly possible folks, one thing would lead to another and another, and then would come a powerful dream, then more analyzing followed by more dot connecting, and then ever more dreams. I still am far from understanding the mind of GODDESS, or SCYLLA, or whatever anyone anywhere feels compelled to call this entity of unlimited power and awareness, to name as per their faith, or lack of it in the case of non-believers in the world of the 'spirit'. We just will not touch this right now, in the interest of a very short blog. I just want to say that Voodoo Priest Wilson Jessup from the Edison, New Jersey area, along with other things and other folks around the times of 1965 and 1966, right as I was led into my early days of seeing SARAH for the first time in Atlantic City on her great street, 10-SC Avenue, along with about eighty-three million other things such as my pal Salvador Ventura, who without him I would never had been able to speak to my Lightning Goddess, he was totally instrumental in many things that again, we need not explore at this exact moment of time. Do I believe despite common names such as not being Nardatoochio, or Palmakatoddlio, or Steelgansana, you get the drift folks; I just believe deep down in my heart of hearts, that Wilson is not that far in genealogical lineage from the great Carlos Allende of the US Naval Philadelphia Experiment who my father secretly did indeed participate in and had horrible wild nightmares according to my mom, during the first five to ten years of their married life. I do not believe either, that Salvador is not geologically somewhat within a few cousins out, from the mighty wresting governor. All these things did not just happen to a poor pathetic boy, or a real good girl. My quick point is that I may have to shortly do something that will get me placed for the rest of life in prison, as I cannot go on conventionally fighting this WOMO shit, it just is not working, and so what else is left when a ll conventional warfare is useless against an enemy, other than stepping it up to full scale NUKE OUT?



Let me tell you and Derrijo from Dees Exxon, just what is hoppening right now before I close this out, and crash into more nightfuckingmares. I reconnected the broken cable-TV box into the system, and things this time seem to work at least for operating my DVD and VCR. So when I'm mother fucking ready Monday afternoon, to go and return it for a replacement box, then I'll disconnect it, as I'm not sitting here all week fucking cunt end with no video, and no nothing, as Diana Ross says it so great and angrily, back in 1983, that day when she called me up, and I thought she was going to chain react on me.



Yes, a little ingenuity, and at least, dead as the fucking cable box is, I still have Sunday movies via my tapes on VHS and my DVD's. It is not good, but I'll have to make cunt lapping do. I wanted to keep up with the news and weather with Hurricane Sandy now I must wait until late Monday afternoon when I get the new box, bring it home, and connect it up the same way the other box was hooked up.



People, it really is not one bit right or fair, and if anyone alive could say the magic words, and end all of this entire world, POW, just like that; I would be so eternally grateful to you. This goddess Jehovah is one huge royal fucking pain in my ass, and she has always been chasing after me, and acting ridiculous, never ever wanting a normal contact between us, yet messing with me continually and without relent, even cleverly letting me know by using my song from 1983, GITYA, 14 years later in that opening, that there is no escape for me. Ever since I was dumb enough to load in her disc back in Mullica, New Jersey, my life went from hell to something that no word can ever describe. Saying hell cubed or hell times a billion or all of that silly childish shit is just a waste of mother fucking time.



Look, I blocked stuff out, the rape, the road-trip on the island, the hook-up, the song I wrote that was not very nice, and on I could go. Show me how to make things right MC, and I will, but if that is not what you want, then all I ask is please stop picking on me. This is beyond ridiculous, even for an endless sixteen year old! It is so ashame, as on the Astral Plane, you treasure your THAT-BOY, and he treasures you. This nightmare crap down here in waking life is so horrible, I would rather be in fucking jail the rest of my dam life than go on like this. In a few days, if you want to keep hurting me and harassing me, MY, you will have to find me down in freaking MAY HE CO as that is where I will be for the next 10,000 years, I've had it 100000% with these games and with this bullshit. Your secrets are safe with me, great educator, oh those far away constellations, that's all safely locked away too, along with the miners and the gold and the crazy's, MY. It is past me' ol' bedtime folks, yarrr!
You'll still get the treasure charts, I promise.

 
 
                              *****END OF BLOG.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment