Friday, April 21, 2023

Supplemental Blog of April 21, 2023 on Friday Afternoon

 





Supplemental Blog of April 21, 2023 and Friday afternoon


Friday afternoon, April 21, 2023


1:15 Post Meridian on a cloudy humid spring afternoon in Fort Pierce, Flowers







When I posted up my last blog, Chapter 17-RUFMB, both the view of that road on my opening blog establishment shot camera as well as my own 'photobucket'-photograph of me, R HACKED OUT. The view of the road is one thing as this is a CAP-job done without permission, but my photo, oh FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION; is my property, paid 4 and totally 100 percent legal. These things R absolutely nothing other than a totally futhermucking illegal act all part of the intentional destruction attempt on the life of one MARK WAYNE MOHR, and also known as the Huntington-Mountainpen. I don't jknow who is doing these things 2 me, but my Magnetic Sound Machine system knows all things as it is able 2 scan 4 anything using zero dimensional infinite-wisdom obtaining technology, and without any help from 1996 rock and roll songs, nose earings and boardwalk scenes, lovely pals of Berlin, New Jersey music shops and crap-hole worthless music studios and their gal-pal lovely Mizz Morrisette, and last but in no way least, the fifth dimensional and gorgeous Mizz Marilyn Davis McCoo of the hairy nineteen-sixties time circa. I wouldn't wanna' B in the shoes of whoever is violating my civil and constitutional and human basic rights, that much I do know without any claims 2 self omniscience whatsoever, YO!




MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me with endless civil rights violations against me and my freedoms of speech and expression, on this 21st day in April, of the year of 2023, and who have struck me at the beginning of this morning with A MAJOR COMPUTER HACK AND ASSAULT ON MY BLOG, THAT IS ALWAYS ALLCONNECTED INTO AND THROUGH MY PARALLEL EVENT ICPE-APE-TECH-RELATED HARASSMENT NIGHTMARE ON ME OVER THE PAST 37 YEARS NOW; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.





Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.









Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).







Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, under G-13, CG-18, G-1133, G-14, AND*****//// S-----T-----O-----P.





Now 2 prove 2 anyone who is fair and just and half way decent out here that the Mountainpen admits when he is wrong and learns of it, let me tell U that it has now come 2 my attention that the man who plowed into my pal Mikey down in the Miami-Florida-USA area back on Tuesday afternoon of April the 11th, WAS NOT THE SAME DUDE IN MY DREAMS OF THAT DAY, and who has told me that THERE in THAT WORLD, I am his father. After a talk that I had this morning with Mike-P, I came 2 realize this. That is all I will say, other than the dude in the dream that started that day on that monstrous evil wicked roll, although never claiming 2B that hubby of that Mowry sister, looks exactly like a photo of him who was either displayed on a magazine article or that was actually displayed on the actual TV-show one day back when it was in its early days of viewing. Also, this man did nothing but endlessly pump me on how I am seemingly measuring the power of my ENEMIES, whoever/whatever they truly all R, by the amount of times each year that seem 2B involving others around me at exact same times that I am being struck by their assaults, as this obviously requires a stepped up larger amount of unnatural power on their part in order 2 properly carry out such assaults and attacks on me. Unless something alters 4 me in the following week give or take a few days; these blogs as any followers know them 2B will permanently B ending forever. I will B using this as a safe-record only and all of the stuff will B inaccessible. If stuff still happens with them such as my hacked out photobucket-photo, I will send an e-mail complaint 2 the online investigations department of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)!






All gorgeous Katy-Savants from 2007 and “L&O-SVU-TV-shows” know that this is now, “THE END”.






On the 24th day in March, just about one month ago; my viewers vanished. I plan now 2 do the same thing right back 2 all of U allBERRIES & Mike Soft!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment