Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Rapping Up Final Morianity Blogs, Chapter 7

 




Rapping up Final Morianity BlogsCHAPTER 7






Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2023, 'BOM' (Blogs Of Mountainpen)





2:38 ANTE' MERIDIAN

EARLY WEDNESDAY MORNING

12 APRIL, 2023

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG












BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN:


PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.






MERELY CLICK ON THE LINKS, IF YE' PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE GOOD FOLKS, YO.






That night, watching those Star Trek shows while living at 112 Harvard Avenue, Somerdale, New Jersey, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, in 1996, in the autumn on the 30th Anniversary of the TELEVISION SHOW PRODUCTION LAUNCH, memories flooded in that I could not handle, leading to the wild dreams the following year of the Publishing Clearinghouse's PCN-231 PRIZE-PATROL truck with that co-de named J. K. McAllister, who won that January of 1997, and then the wild song that led to the 2012 production and 2013 Copyright of ''Wanna' Spend My Time'', the fence at Eden's great garden, and a lot more. This is when I was looking nearby the television set, little as it may have been Mizz Britney Lavino, and Mister Stanley Crooked Bernstein; and as that great voted-number-1 episode of STAR TREK was airing, suddenly a voice kept saying while I was staring off of the TV set and onto my venetian blinds, “Sarah Kessle, Sarah Kessle”. All of these things are on my earlier parts of this now freaking ass ten year blog project that we all know as 'MORIANITY', YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Later on, we can get to how the venetian blinds, the episode on the show called, ''THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBLES'', and a bit more, all brought me parsecs ahead of where I would have been ''spiritually'', if these events were not all LAWTRONICALLY PROGRAMMED to happen, and so, they did, Mister Pharaoh of all babbling's, on and on and on; AKA Babylon, for shorter and abridged sayings, and codings, of all wild strange rhyming rhythms, in all parallel universes everywhere in the multiversal hyperspace, AKA the fifth dimension, Mizz Marilyn McCoo, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at night




NOVEMBER 29, 2015,

EARLY SUNDAY MORNING AT 12:21,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 68 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE YESTERDAY-------(H-81/L-62).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 70%, W/C-FEELING LIKE 67.

WINDS ARE NE AT 3, WITH GUSTS TO 17.





Just about every mother ******* day 4 an entire month or more now, the DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES STOCK MARKET WALL STREET SYSTEM has raced up and up and up, and this would B as meaningless 2 the Mountainpen as some bunny rabbit hopping along ten miles northeast of 'Crackerville, Idaho', if not 4 the fact that I am being persecuted 2 my grave and my entire life is being and has been 4 nearly four decades now, TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED AND WIPED OUT WITHOUT MERCY OR HUMANITY by monster greedy pricks who can get away with doing this 2 me and so simply put folks, THEY JUST KEEP RIGHT ON DOING IT AND WILL, UNTIL THEY R EITHER STOPPED, OR THE DAY THAT I MOTHER ******* DIE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING DOWN:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING UP

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS WIN

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES LOSE



WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING UP:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING DOWN

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS LOSE

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES WIN



















4 example, yesterday morning at 15 minutes shy of the Wall Street's f****** opening bell from HELL, the attack against me was launched. I speak of yesterday's monstrous UTILITY ASSAULT ON ME, ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA AND ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, and this blog right now is telling both of U and UNDER A SWORN OATH HERE that should I-B lying or making this story up 4 any reason other than it is the truth, and 2 try and save my life; and I SUBMIT 2 IMMEDIATE ARREST AND PROSECUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the name of the gods and everything holy, Mister President Sir Joseph Robinnette Biden, ole' pal; PLEASE GET THESE MONSTERS OFF OF MY BACK AND INTO PRIOSON WHERE THEY ALL BELONG, OH KIND SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR PHASING CYCLE CHART:













WEDNESDAY, APRIL 12, 2023



CURRENT PHASE IS: WANING GIBBOUS 6:6


N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 WXG7 WXG8 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 N.M.





WANING CRESCENT------(WN-C)

WANING GIBBOUS--------(WN-G)

WAXING CRESCENT------(WX-C)

WAXING GIBBOUS---------(WX-G)
















Yes I screwed up on the previous blog's lunar cycle chart and said, waning gibbous 6:6 when it was only a WNG 5:6, so sorry, it really truly verily is quite difficult 2B always perfect and accurate under this horrendous endless monstrous evil wicked MILITUFORCE OTAMMIC DEATH SIEGE, oh great lads and lassies out there, what few there R any more. The great Late Mizz disco-singer Donna Summer said it all, “Use me up”. With or without any dimmed out lighting systems from 1979's great wild autumn times folks, I know that a lot of my readers R indeed EW-thieves who have taken this blog and many other things that I have spoken and done, and made incredible fortunes with it, leaving me out in the cold. U have 2 live with your scummy selves, thank the gods that I do naught.






Back in 2016 when Trump was running the first time 4 the office of the United States presidency, we all know that Russia as well as its wonderful and pitifully oppressed neighbor, whose name is being MIND HACKED AWAY FROM ME RIGHTNOW, the nation where Sir Zelinskyy is the president, and these two nations R somehow all tied into both Trump as well as my blogs in those times, the proof is out here and 100% indisputable, and U know it, Sheriff KJM, and Attorney General of Florida lovely Mizz Ashley Moody. I remember the times of pre-Trump, his run 4 office, as well as his administration, and then his unspeakable non American behavior at the end of it all, like it was ten minutes ago. Some of U older farts out there do also. None of this blog is made up, delusional insanity, or any other nonsense that my credits and many there R indeed, will continue 2 insist is the case. Those making those claims and trying 2 shut the Mountainpen up via censorship, R merely PROVING ALL OF MY DAMN POINTS, whether they wish 2B doing this or naught, oh lovely Mizz 1983 AT&T Blake, YO mahm'.





Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers



Yes I was attacked, but stupidity was 2 blame 4 allowing it 2 happen!!!

Folks, I totally f***** up something. I plugged my Comcast-modem into the wrong side of my power-brick, and this caused my problem. One side of a power-brick is 4 battery-back-up, like an idiot, I reversed the sides and plugged the orange chord into the surge-only-side!!!!!!!!






END TRANSMISSION, fwolks, & Sir Elmer Fwudd.



No comments:

Post a Comment