Wednesday, April 26, 2023

COMPLAINTS PHONE NUMBERS OF FEDERAL AGENCIES

 


COMPLAINTS PHONE NUMBERS OF FEDERAL AGENCIES



Federal Communications Commission COMPLAINTS CONTACT INFO:


1-888-225-5322

Other options for filing a complaint with the FCC include: Phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322); ASL: 1-844-432-2275. Mail (please include your name, address, contact information and as much detail about your complaint as possible):Jan 19, 2023



Filing an Informal Complaint | Federal Communications ...





By Phone: Call the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324).



Report a Hate Crime or Find Help - Department of Justice

Department of Justice (.gov)

https://www.justice.gov › hatecrimes › get-help-now

About featured snippets


Feedback

People also ask


How do I get in contact with the FBI?

Can you contact the FBI by email?

How do I speak directly to an FBI agent?

How do I report something to the FBI?



Feedback



FBI — Contact Us

Federal Bureau of Investigation (.gov)

https://ucr.fbi.gov › crime-in-the-u.s › resource-pages

For Web assistance, please contact the FBI's Criminal Justice Information Services Division at (304) 625-2000. For more information about the UCR Master Files ...

  • Contact FBI Headquarters. FBI Headquarters 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001 (202) 324-3000. Note: At this time we do not have a ...


FBI — Contact Us

https://ucr.fbi.gov › nibrs › contact-us

  • Law enforcement agencies with questions about converting their records management systems from the Summary Reporting System to the National Incident-Based ...



Federal Bureau of Investigation

USA.gov

https://www.usa.gov › agencies › federal-bureau-of-in...

Website. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) ; Phone number. 1-202-324-3000 ; Toll-free number. 1-800-CALLFBI (1-800-225-5324) ; Find an office near you. Find an ...







I have absolutely no voice mail service and no one is able to call my landline number, it seems 2 go right 2 a voicemail system only when I try and access the voicemail, there is no service whatsoever. It is half past six on Wednesday morning. My window 4 a Comcast repairman is between 8 and 10, and I don't think that thgey will come, and I am already 2 call the FCC and the FBI to make a complaint against this entertainment world giant and major SPACEFORCE ENEMY who has been well paid by the M-CLUB most likely, 2 put me through this horrible fucking hell. Since April the 11th I've had NO LANDLINE PHONE SERVICE OTHER THAN ONCE IN A WHILE IT WORKS 2 MAKE OUTGOING PHONE CALLS, AND 4 A SHORT COUPLE OF DAYS GIVE OR TAKE, INCOMING CALLS WERE WORKING, BUT 4 THE MOST PART, NO SERVICE, YET MY BILL IS COMING IN 4 FULL SERVICE EACH DAY SINCE 2 GODDAMN MOTHER ******* WEEKS AGO, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION. I will B taking my landline phone service out completely after today unless I get a good reason 4Y this has all happened 2 me and am made up and compensated 4 all of this goddamn fucking total hellishness. This ELECTRONIC-UTILITY DEATH ASSAULT on me began on the 11th of April and has worsened back on early Saturday morning when what was originally done 2 me went on a steroids fucking roll on April 22nd and I most likely will CANCEL ALL MY COMCAST SERVICE SOON as I refuse 2 again go through years of their mother ******* endless bullshit persecution as I did 4 many straight years back at the goddamn PEEHA BUILDING.




No comments:

Post a Comment