Sunday, April 2, 2023

BB2AAICI--2023--CHAPTER 18

 





Early on Sunday evening, April 2, 2023, at 5:43 P.M.



BB2AAICI—2023—CHAPTER 18
























I am under an extremely large DEATH-ANGEL ATTACK today, and many days R indeed like this, endless buzzing on one side of me or the other side. Some of UR also experiencing this visitation from Mortimer Mortino, but U do not give it a thought, and it rarely goes on and on even when U may indeed experience a really severe one, and I know that peeps do indeed have these events in their lives; and it merely is naught sociologically acceptable 2 discuss it. It is no different than the topic of sex and really raunchy discussions taking place around lots of younger peeps. Certain things have become something that simply put, is NOT EVER DONE. This is one of those. It's taken me a wee bit longer than many others 2 learn this lesson in sufficient quantity 4 avoiding a lot of problems, but I 4 the most part have learned it is easier 2 go along with society here at least 4 the most part and when I can. My blogging is one of my exceptions however!






Most of the time there R good reasons 4 the increasing DEATH ANGEL, and today is no exception. Another bad day in the skies and the direct result that it causes me with both mental and physical assaults on my body is usually a direct cause of this increasing activity around me with Sir Mortimer. After the Covid-19 deal got underway in middle and late spring time in 2020, this is when an absurdly increased amount of this activity began 2 happen around me, and it still has not ever really lessened. Today there R a lot of poison-chemtrails all over my residence, and this began on Friday and was backed off a wee bit yesterday and now is right back again. Allow me 2 continue my major revenge of telling things 2 all of U, and remember it most likely will B that B4 this following business week draws 2 a conclusion, my blogs will resume in quantity 2 where they were last year when they resumed back up again after a quarter-decade-sabbatical. There will only B two or three per week, total, since my view count dropped and refuses 2 pick up again and this has now gone on 4 a solid futhermucking ten days now. I refuse 2B anyone's fool and so if UR not interested in my words, then fine, there simply will B less of them. Eventually, I know that I can pay 2 have this blog marketed more successfully to peeps who R known 2B hard core conspiracy theorists and those interested in all and any type of supernatural items. I have been averaging only 60 daily hits and B4 10 days ago, it was about double this amount 4 a long while. Either the MACY CLUB is my entire viewership or else a lot more is happening beyond what the Mountainpen can begin 2 fathom here, but in any case, I refuse 2 keep going with this if no one is interested in reading my incredible goddessdog story, straight out from the very GATES OF DOGTOWN ITSELF 4 crying out louder than the anti-matter-dead!







Now I said that there was an opinion on my part as 2Y the great TV-SHOW of the 1960's called, “DARK SHADOWS”, no longer seemed 2 have its FIRST SEASON available, at least on the DVD BOX SET OFFERS, or even in many of the box-choices on non-channel services such as my ROKU-TV service, and I speak of the opening year of this show, 1966 through 1967. Until 24 hours ago or so, this was an entirely different opinion that I now hold concerning this, and the one now is along a much more as U all might see things, “paranoid viewpoint”, as opposed 2 what is heard on the interviews of the library-rented box-set 'DS' video discs. I have now watched the first 33 episodes of the show and realize that I had originally begun 2 watch this around this time somewhere, in fact, I think it was the very one that followed the 21st episode and that conversation at the Collinwood dining room table between the 2 super-lovelies, Victoria Winters and Carolyn Stoddard, where the words spoken by Vicky 2 Carolyn went along the lines of, she was just thinking about the meaning of life, and death. Then I went onto tie in the first part of her sentence with stuff happening three decades later on in the 1990's, and then from there, more currently from only months ago back last year sometime in 2023. What I was originally going 2 add in here folks, was that all the interviews were saying things along the lines of the first season being dull and boring and only when the vampire was brought into the show did it heat up and get really good and even that they were going 2B a canceled out television show without the major change when Mister Frid entered the show as the 18 decade old vampire. First off, I completely, fully, strongly, vehemently, and wholeheartedly disagree. I think the show was marvelous, JUST AS IT WAS. In fact, if things had never switched into the supernatural curve of it in the 2nd season, I would have really enjoyed that DARK SHADOWS TV-show. Also, a lot of stuff makes very little sense 2 me based on many things that remember folks, I worked in the entertainment bizz for nearly 2 years back as a young man in his early twenties, and there R many unexplainable things in my mind that R going on here. First, thunder the first year of the show sounded real and very nice, and then after the change, it sounded more weird and totally unnatural almost like a lot of hollow blocks being dropped from a high cliff. Also the only scenes that show the dining room are in that first season and peeps do eat U know, so Y stop showing a perfectly natural and normal activity? I honestly go on here but won't because my true point is just 2 much larger and needs now B addressed with my Blogaudians, whoever most of them truly R. B4-I begin with this and it is totally connected of course; when we use what Mountainpen and Morianity calls the “SAFET”, things behind these strange invisible walls in cosmos begin 2B set into play that no one will ever truly understand without experiencing it and seeing it happen literally B4 their own eyes right in their own lives. I speak of how COSMOS is actually and honestly designed in a quantum flux that is no different than a computer software program. When we begin an earnest and true quest 2 find out about something, anything at all; if it is genuinely sincere and UR in a really strong desire 2 learn and find out about a particular something; that something now acts like an antenna trying 2 pull down a signal, and the signal is THAT THING BEING SEARCHED 4. UR literally taking a 40 foot tall piece of metal in your hand and during a gigantic thunderstorm U then R pointing it straight up into the air. It really honestly is working in just this way, I have seen this in life and have experienced this 4 decades now, it is real, and it is naught some damn delusion. Also it is no delusion that right now one minute ago at 6:24, some weird program popped up on my computer 4 absolutely no good reason, annoying me while trying 2 type and tell this all 2U, YO! And no, it had nothing whatsoever 2 do with my routine scans made by ther activated McAfee to check stuff 4 updates, this was an entirely other stupid weird hack. I know 4 total ducking positive-sure that a keyworm black hat system is connected 2 this machine and that just yesterday while typing here, some prick from miles away was able 2 watch my PC keystroke by keystroke, and then with their keyboard, hit a close prompt that is not visible on my system, and then POW, my system shuts down just as if I had frikkin' hit that prompt. But let us get back now on pernt, Sir Bunkerqueens, shall we? First, and U will all C the tie in as I begin now, 2 what I said concerning the cosmos instantly answering our serious queries right back, and especially once we R indeed onto the operation in a really conscious-fully-awake way, such as the Mountainpen is. I said in recent blogging that I was watching some other soap and then stopped watching the ABC NETWORK 4 a while and later happened 2 tune it in one day in middle late July of 1966 somewhere, and then began watching the new soap on Channel 6 called, DARK SHADOWS. Channel 6 of Philadelphia B4 decades later on changing 2 call letters of WPVI, had the call letters of WFIL-TV. Every day at 3:30 in the afternoon, the automatic announcement came on right B4 the beginning of the show, and it would say, and I remember this as clearly as if it happened ten damn minutes ago folks; “WFIL-TV-Philadelphia, then two seconds after that came the SARAH MUSIC, and I will get into this as well either today or shortly down the road. I never steal music, but those around me kept insisting on changing my originally written notes on May 12, 1996 on my song “SARAH”, into the opening DARK SHADOWS notes, they upped those first two notes by two full tones, making up a quick example on any key, mine went C-A, and they all insisted for unknown HALLS FAWCES reasons to alter it into E-C. This is the way that the DS show opened up when the great Atlantic Ocean was being shown. It gets a lot better than thissssssss, lovely Erica Snakes, so this is naught even the beginning 2 things. It WAS NAUGHT some soap show that I used 2B viewing B4 DARK SHADOWS, it was, get this and get THAT peeps, along with all great transdimensional governors and daughters out there from Stone Harbor ocean-fishing jetties 2 neighboring seashore communities called AVALON; I was watching POPEYE THEATRE, U know, the show hosted by MIZZ SALLY STARR, who I came 2 know and become great friends with from 1988-2001, meeting her through my STUDIO PARK RECORDS BUSINESS PARTNER, MISTER PAUL EVANS PEDERSEN, no less. As a result of this and about a couple years after it all began, the great 2000 BH project was done, I know, I paid 4 the whole thing, Broadcast Music Incorporated, no one else put up a thin dime. Ole' 1997 Tandy credit slinger Mountainpen, YO, he financed it. This is Y the title of 'executive producer' was given 2 me. The entire entertainment industry knows how this works, as they all do this exact same thing. Sally Starr used 2 play my country music version of SARAH on her radio program on Sunday's. Cuzz Donnie loves 2 remind me in nightmares, or his doppelganger does, how I can't call him a law breaker after some of the stuff that I pulled, and I suppose the dude has a point. Luckily, all statutes of limitations have all come and gone on my junk, hopefully even including the stuff that we can leave details for WIX-BLOGS, as this bland blog needs 2 remain careful of being censored. Incest and all kinds of other crimes R bad enough, and then when it involves name recognized folks, this is when that censor most likely would kick in, so let me get back 2 other things, such as Sally, Sarah, and Billy, and yes, if anyone cannot take the dates of all this, and put together how family was indeed all a part of everything, well; I feel sorry 4U and do not ever apply 4 a job as a private investigator, as that is my best advice 2U. So 'Popeye Theatre' was the TV show that Mizz Sally Starr did when I was a boy in the middle sixties, and then as a grown man, she was still in the entertainment bizz and had her own radio show, at a non Connie Rubarosa Vineland, New Jersey-USA small station that mostly played a lot of older hit music and had weekend spots 4 shows, and also played my SARAH song a few times. The BMI union knows all of this, and I will B contacting them with an e-mail message 2 have them check 2C if a large amount of sales has occurred on E-BAY and or other internet sales outlets with my project BH-2000-SOL. I spent 5 grand recording this project, at least 5 grand on CD manufacturing at a famous Pennsauken, NJUSAESMWG place called Discmakers, and hey, I ain't some piker here, but this has been hit close to 2,000,000 times, and if 10,000 order-buys have been resulted, I think I should B getting my royalties just as I collected 20 years ago, royalties from MUZAK plays and other sources, from the great awesome BMI music union. There R2 unions in the music bizz folks, ASCAP & BMI, I was with the BMI. If a few hundred were bought, I don't care, but what if 10 or 20 thousand have been bought. Don't I get a dime or so on each 4 a writer royalty, 10% of this project is copyrighted as MY OWN TUNE, “SARAH”, as the whole darn world knows? Give me a BRAAAAAAJKE, willya' Cuzz Donnie-boy? Say hi to my kid next week, cuzz, & LOL in court, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Folks, the reason the DS show's 1st season is hard 2 find is all due to its connections with the Mountainpen. Just from watching the first month and a wee bit into the 2nd month of these original TV shows, I now believe the guy who was infatuated with my mother just as Mister Dangerfield was with my pal Brad's mom back in 1969, only this was in 1966, and he was a powerful person in the local area and mayor of the town, Mayor Rohr, was closely related 2 a DARK SHADOWS television writer, the lovely Mizz Harriet. This is how they all came 2 learn so many things about my mom's pop's pal Mister Artist-Tate MacKenzie, and zillions of other things, numbers, birth-dates, addresses, the whole darn electrical-27 feet. Hey, I can B wrong, but I do know that the surname of “ROHR” is even less common place as my surname of “MOHR”, yet Sir Jay is my 5th cousin three times removed from my dad's mom's peeps back in Ohio a century or more back into time. I may have turned into the Barnabas character on the show, but I obviously originally began as little screwed up David Collins, played by chile-actor, Sir David Henesy. When the show began, I had just been released from that horrible nightmare psych institution, the NJNPI in Princeton, NJUSAESMWG, and was only 2 years older, and I was indeed a lot like little David, only I never became a volleyball player, did I great AI-censors? That Macy Club is beyond super dangerous, and I am scared 2 death of both of these peeps, world, and I ain't one damn bit ashamed 2 admit it 2 anyone of U, YO YO YO YO YO!!!! Not one dog damn bit, great 1986 Admiral Whalespock Humperpuke moment, SIR!!!!!!!












END TRANSMISSION, time is exactly 5:55, ha-ha-ha Jane Dirtweeds Notfondauonebit.


No comments:

Post a Comment