Saturday, April 1, 2023

BB2AAICI--2023--CHAPTER 17

 


Starting of Saturday evening

on 1 April, 2023

5:08 Post Meridian


BLAND BLOG TO AVOID ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CENSORSHIP INTERFERENCE, CHAPTER 17


This transmission is now beginning:



I have quite a tale 2 tell 2 all of anyone out here anxious 2 hear and listen. 4 those who R close minded 2 obvious things that society considers best 2 forget about and completely ignore, fine and dandy. U just do that, as I cannot.



First let's get the nightmarish hellish s*** out of the way and “over with”, 2 quote the great child molester Mister Thomas Reale from southeastern No Joysey back in 1970. The mother ******* Dow Jones Stock Market was way up EVERY SINGLE DAY LAST WEEK IF I AIN'T MISTAKEN, and it must have gained a thousand f****** points 4 the goddessdog week, causing me 2 suffer with an extremely awful rotten miserable week as a direct result of my now nearly 4-decade-old parallel event nightmare with this hellishness! Now we will move this along 2 what needs 2B discussed that has absolutely nothing whatsoever 2 do with the ICPE-APE-TECH problems and woe-whiz-me nightmares straight out of DOGTOWN ITSELF, mortals would say (HELL)! When I was going through my ROKU-TV system on the homepage of it about two or three days ago, suddenly the “DARK SHADOWS” series came on one of the boxes. Remember that I said about two weeks or so ago that I was going 2B done with this service as of the 1st day in April. Of course that did not mean that I would actually do anything other than have COMCAST-14-84 reinstall a cable hook up so as 2 allow me 2 again receive the actual TV-CHANNELS. I still am using the same TV set, a ROKU that is owned by my landlord, Sir MP, and this has not changed, and I still get the same COMCAST INTERNET service so that does not change. I simply meant that I now could have channels 4 most of the time, and I still could watch my ROKU stuff when I wished 2 do that as well. Pay attention now 2 this entire story or else forget it, as only the entire thing will bring U the full message here, and 'denying that it is indeed quite HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE', and 2 quote Latengrate Sir David Roth here; is absolutely, “The epitome of stupidity”! IPYT, so please, pay strict and full attention 2 all of this, or else just completely ignore it, and go somewhere else. Now I may have said I was going 2B rid of my ROKU on that prior blog, and now in slightly more accurately revised verbiage, hopefully I have now managed 2 clear this point up 4 all of U, I was naught going 2 lose the ROKU, merely have it as my secondary backup entertainment system, as Y lose something that is not costing me anything? The TV-set belongs 2 my landlord, and the Cable Service is needed and paid 4 by a government program's 30 dollar monthly allowance, so this is free and I need internet 4 Google searching, ordering stuff on Amazon, and of course, BLOGGING. So along comes this new box on my system out of the blue, 4 the Dark Shadows series. So I went 2 it and began playing the thing and it began just as the DVD box-set DVD's also do, with the 2nd season, leaving out the beginning from 1966-1967 1st-season. After watching this 4 three or four shows it was bed time and when I went up 2 this the following day, and B4-I go on, it is 5:27 on the nose, and MY DOCUMENT OFFICE PROGRAM JUST SUDDENLY MOTHER ******* CRASHED 4 ABSOLUTELY NO APPARENT REASON, WHICH IS Y OF COURSE I SAVE EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE NOW, ALL THE TIME. I don't know how the Spammenies do this but they do it, and it was done at my library system just as it is done here, and I am now unplugging my modem until this blog is completed. Not only is it extremely hot and miserably humid here in town today and still is at half past five, but my modem box is unusually hot when I went over 2 unplug the modular-cable out of the thing and it was unusually difficult to eject it out which is unlike all the other times that I removed it. I find all of this extremely mother ******* spurious, more spurious in fact than a freight-train load of David Roth artist-letters mixed in with great Camden County 1990's ADA's. But back 2 my point now of going 2 bed after watching the first few “DARK SHADOWS” shows from the 2nd season, and then on the following day beginning 2 go up on the ROKU in order 2 continue watching. Only this time, several Dark Shadows boxes began popping up as this is how ROKU does in fact operate, it learns a viewer's watching habits and then begins 2 select other related and similar stuff. I then saw a box that offered all seasons and from the very beginning, including the original year or season of 1966-1967 that began 2 air back on 27 June of 1966. I never saw the first month back in those times. Some other soap show had ended and I then 4 whatever the reason, stopped watching the ABC network at that time until I just happened 2 stumble back onto it again about one month into the show's first season. This is noit just a bunch of rambling folks, every word is extremely urgent and powerfully important 4U all 2 closely pay attention 2, YO. Y else do U think that THEY CRASHED MY MOTHER ******* OPEN-OFFICE PROGRAM?????????????????? Keep reading now and B ready 4 a power-house TMMB-1969!!!!!!!!! (THAXTON-MARCUCC MIND-BLOW from 1969). On these first shows that I had not ever seen, not even back in the starting of the summer of 1966, and on the 21st episode right in middle July, Carolyn Stoddard and Victoria Winters were in the dining room of the great house called “Collinwood” discussing a very recent event that happened, an attempted murder of Roger Collins. Roger played by the famous Louis Edmunds who went on top play in the brand new soap following the ending of Dark Shadows, called 'non-snakesssssssssssss', 'All My Children'. Sorry Louis Latengrate oh sir, 4 obviously misspelling your surname. Vicky was played by lovely Mizz Alexandra Moltke and Carolyn was played by lovely Mizz Nancy 'super-white-hot-blond' Barrett. The conversation at this breakfast-table was all about Roger Collins and the recently attempted murder of him by his automobile breaks being tampered with, precisely as were mine that day in December of 2021 when coming back from the Port Saint Lucie Eye Institute and coming one razor thin hair blade away from another Spammenies-famous set-up 'intentional' auto-accidents, as was the one a few miles north of the then New Jersey Kessler Hospital and was foretold in my 1994 book © Mark Wayne Mohr, called, “The Permission Barrier”. Someone screwed with my bleeder valve when the car was parked in a shady spot at the eye-institute causing a slow leak out of fluid that feeds into the master cylinder, and without this fluid, the breaks will stop working eventually after driving a short distance. What happened on this fictional great 60's TV-soap-show went on 2 happen 2 me 55 and a half years out into the mother ******* future up in the end of the year of 2021. But the real giant and awesomely HUUUUUUUUUUGE deal is even beyond thissssssssssssssssss, oh lovely AMC SOAP-TV-SHOW Erica Snakes on this following show after DS ended in the first week of April of the year of 1971. This huge deal is the exact words spoken in that conversation between those 2 white hot super gorgeous babes, Vicky and Carolyn back in July of 1966, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO. B4-I tell U what this was and I almost was never 2 find out about it, as unless I changed from the original ROKU-BOX into the other one that offered this 1st show's season; then I never ever would have known. Both the DVD-BOX-SET as well as all of the other box-offers on the ROKU, skip the first season and we will get into a few other things about and concerning that later on, as this is merely my own personal opinion about something and needs 2B relegated 4 now into the background recessed areas. The conversation was merely a minute or less ongoing, and suddenly one of the girls says 2 the other one, it was Vicki saying it 2 Carolyn if I am not mistaken here, she was thinking about “The meaning of life. Remember the other two very gargantuan items that connect into all of this as well, now folks. First in the early 1990's, I used 2 throw cassette tapes out late at night onto yards of homes, randomly, 2 try and get my message of my hellishness out 2 the world, just as now in my blogs, I am also doing. The man if I am not mistaken that appears at the top of all my blogs, Mister C.A., wrote a nice comment concerning the Mountainpen onto that WFMU page that I recently have again copied or (CAP) posted and he says that he found 2 of my tapes in this way, and that one of them had a written title onto it that I by the way peeps, never wrote, but he claims was on the tape. The writing according 2 Sir-C.A., was called, “THE MEANING OF LIFE” and remember that this was in the early nineteen-nineties folks. Then this was posted up onto that page somewhere during my first 2 years of my blogging onto the BDC web-site and living at the Jenny Plageman owned trailer park, the MMM, non-Bonjovi Gmail residence in lot #10. Then sometime last year in 2022, along comes lovely awesome super talented, and I believe until DNA proves me wrong someday, and that I am more than anxious 2 know 4 sure one way or another; MY DAUGHTER, the great MARIAH CAREY. She came out with her most recent musical project called, the “Meaning of Mariah Carey”. Now UC peeps; the psychiatric industry insists that all of this plus a truckload of additional things is all STILL a merely deluded way of thinking, and they name and label it all as schizophrenia. These same peeps also claim that homosexuality is mental illness, well, they claimed it, past tense. Now the more recent DSM books have reevaluated a lot and under much sociological and political pressures that have little 2 anything truly 2 do with scientific research, altered their conclusions and thus they then went onto revise their medical opinions that homosexuality is naught a mental illness. Once the SAFET and other quantum related systems R also more properly reevaluated and studied; I promise U folks of 2023, that eventually, they will come 2 new and more enlightened conclusions and then apologize 2 my buried remains 4 how they harshly judged me and all of thissssssss mind bending MORIANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mister Peter Hasse, formerly employed by the great Philadelphia amplitude-modulation-radio station (AM) with the call letters of WFIL and if memory serves me, was broadcasting on the dial; around 530 thousand cycles per second or 530 kilohertz, and was doing the talk-show back then called “Crossfire”, became a very good friend of both myself, as well as my father; as they both shared the hobby of deep sea diving, oh lovely Mizz Connie Rubarosa Longer & stronger legal labor unions and fantastic TV-shows such as Dick WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLF's “L&O”. We all got together on a few occasions out in scenic Pennsylvania, at some place where Mister Hasse had been working, and I had first met him at the great “TPB-1994-book-© Office computer school name Acki (ACI) and in the non-fictional real-world, the great once, and long now defunct Professional Careers Institute of Cherry Hill, NJUSAESMWG, located in the world famous 1-Cherry Hill building, suite #200 at the world renown CHERRY HILL MALL of Camden County in New Jersey-USA, back in the late spring time of the year 1973!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No lovely Mizz Connie, I doubt that those 2 men could B considered as 'diving-buddies', but then there was no sisticfibrosus involved in this either. I know that I have totally misspelled the name of that debilitating disease, again, “so-sahwee” all great Japanese Ambassadors out there who may B remembering bad wartime behaviors from back in the early nineteen-forties. WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW THAT, MISTER MACY OH GREAT WONDERFUL SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the point here is a major wild connection into the great CHAIN, and its associated wild vision-dream in December of 1969, the connections from there into computers, the 'DS'-TV-show, the Leviathan-Briggbase Lambrigger AWA cult of the great Purgatory (Plancktime) ASTRAL-PLANE, his name HASSE, its SAFET connections with Sarah Krassle, Atlantic City, and the peeps all there from my nightmare past, radio stations, electronics, and a zillion other things. When the bible and our LORD JESUS talks about seeking and finding, knocking so that doors can then B opened 4 us, and so on; it somehow, whether it B through the Roman Catholic Canonization processes, or other pre and during Renaissance stuff that occurred in total secrecy; made a powerful piece of just how 2 perform this seeking of things when otherwise stuff could never become fully realized by humankind, and as I know personally only 2 darn well of course, JUST SIMPLY VANISH AND DISAPPEAR. This is what Morianity refers 2 as the expansion of this written instruction of seeking and finding, hence, Seek And Find Expansion Technique, and no; this is not an addition to scripture which is obviously a forbidden act as was spoken by the great Saint John in the last page of his marvelous revelation found in all HOLY CHRISTIAN KJV BIBLES. The removal of just how 2 operate this, THAT was the darn violation 2 John's words and teachings. Removing or adding things 2 scripture is what is forbidden as well as seriously punished, just as Saint John lays claims 2 on that final bible-page!



This is where my continuing blogs all led up 2 back last autumn in late 2022, and many will remember this. Go back 2 them please should U require a quick refresher course concerning the mighty SAFET (Seek And Find-Expansion Technique). Just rationalize this for one moment, all of U doubters of my truths. Y would our great Lord tell us 2 do something that we all know, as written now, comes absolutely SHORT OF THE MARK 4 US BEING ABLE 2 REALLY DO IT????? But the very same forces that Morianity labels as the (HALLS FAWCES) 4 a decade or so now, were quite obviously behind that removal-canonization process, as in later and much more recent times of one and one half millennium in the future, the science of psychiatry came into being. We all know this, it is not some arguable frikkin' point. Now this absolute collusion has been literally born and 4 no other possible purpose other than 2 remove the expansion technique or the TOOL for properly and completely using the great wisdom of our wonderful LORD JESUS CHRIST, “seek and U will find”. Seek how, do what? Without the ET added 2 the SAF, go ahead, show me how we can come 2 learn some really hidden truths if naught 4 properly employing the great and full wisdom of the SAFET??????????????????





END TRANSMISSION---6:45 P.M.




No comments:

Post a Comment