Sunday, April 30, 2023

AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MISTER 1971 MCNULTY

 




1 followers

4077 posts

365 comments

All Time351203

Today54

Yesterday532

This Month1924

Last Month3031





AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, Mister 1971 McNulty



Just what exactly is happening here is anyone's guest, it can and most likely includes more than just three dimensions also, but when we say things like that, we instantly become certifiable and lose all credibility in society and become nearly instantly ostracized. I know stuff that would wipe out the minds of anyone of U out there, even Einstein, IPY folks, I could totally destroy the mans mind if he were here with me because he would B smart enough 2 grasp my powerhouse outlandish stuff, unlike all of U great viewers out there. UC, we cannot makeup anything, and even our many-times-faulty human memories R part of subatomic-magic 4 putting it in the only words that you'll even partly grasp and get on some level of relatable truth. When U know what I know and then stuff around U goes crazier than all lights out cubed, well; this is when it goes beyond nightmare-tricky, and right now, I am in the middle of shit that no TV-SYFY writer would B able 2 write anything close 2 matching my junk. I say this in no way at all 2 brag, Mister Verizon and Mizz gorgeous-gal. BUTTTTTTTTT and yes Mike Soft, Starburn BUTTERCHEESE as well, truth is simply truth, it by its own verbal definition, CANNOT B BRAGGED ABOUT. Only merely only TOLD!!!!! The great 60's “Twilight Zone” TV-show had an episode with a dude who create real come-alive characters just by speaking them into existence on his tape recorder, Mizz Victoria West. This is not SYFY junk, and it goes far beyond that simple piece of a much larger reality going on around us all, as we endlessly C shit in endless 3-D just as we're all designed 2 do, only reality is not in 3-D, it is in 5-D, and THAT, IPY all, and soon, I will let out stuff that I'll B murdered 4 daring 2 say & 2 tell, I know this, but if I am gonna' B croaked anyway, then what's the damn difference, YO peeps????????????



No comments:

Post a Comment