Sunday, April 9, 2023

Copyright 1981 and written Jne of 1969, "that's the way it goes"

 I wanted 2 test something out, let it not ever B said that the Mountainpen doesn't give enemies all possible breaks and chances. I thought that maybe when I type any rhyming item on my open-office system, it causes my music-files docks 2 load up and display, as twice while writing blogs, this happened. But when I tried it just now on this Easter Sunday April 9th of 2023 at half past nine this evening, it did not cause this automatic signaling 2 occur. But I do give stuff every chance B4 judging and shouting, ENEMIES-ENEMIES-ENEMIES. I truly verily do, oh my great wonderful Lord Jesus and 61st grand father's UNCLE.




Lyrics 2 the 1969 song written by Mark Wayne Mohr in middle June, from Westmont, NJUSAESMWG, at the Haddon Hills Apartments, #125-A that actually predict my entire future with Patty HHH, the entire musical and entertainment industry's connections with me way back in the nineteen-sixties, explaining many things as well simultaneously such as that anti-pollution television commercial showing pigs on a beach, discussing 'hot weather in the 90's, and using MY VOICE without my permission or my guardian's permission, my mom, on that commercial and receiving absolutely, AS ALWAYS, no financial remunerative compensation 4 this, as is typical with the EW, as I call them 4 a shortened abbreviation.





It all began at once when I's too happy 2C

That something really bad was gonna' happen 2 me

U planned it all and now you're just a watching with glee

As something really bad is now a happ'nin' 2 me

And that's the way it goes.



And that's the way it goes, that's the way it goes, that's the way it goes, that's the way it goes.




Long ago I felt that something awful was wrong

Never dreaming now that I'd B singing this song

I only wish 2 God that you'd just let me B free

And stop these awful things that now R happ'nin' 2 me

But that's the way it goes



And that's the way the Earth turns

That's the way it goes

That's the way my soul burns, nobody knows

U've got 2 learn young

U've got 2B young

U've got 2 stay young, and that's the way it goes.




The only thing that forgot 2 do was 2 stay young!


© Mark Wayne Mohr 1969 written June 22.






No comments:

Post a Comment