Friday, February 12, 2016

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 2-13-16






SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 2-13-16





Here is what I didn't tell on my other prior blog. I was in a major mother fucking 'nightmare' the other night. I found myself right near Jerry's Texaco of Hammonton, and it is not called that any more, but this is also where the Bancroft Neural Health billboard sign was shortly after my blogs first started back in fucking 2006, and shortly before the placed closed down forever, like the great Turnersville Pathmark Shopping Center, of Washington Township, in Gloucester County, in Southwest New Jersey. I won't tell everything but I will skip to only major important parts. I was trying to mail off a manila envelope to the Copyright Office, and somehow it fell out of my control and into the automobile of some resident of Egg Harbor City. They were friends with the sheriff of Atlantic County as well as the mayor of Egg Harbor City. They lived not far from one of the three Radio Shack Tandy employees who were helping me back in 1997 with my new found Callio family problems. My double was somehow aware of who these people were and where they lived and that the envelope had wrongfully fallen into the hands of this group of seemingly unscrupulous persons. The nightmare was extremely vivid and quite lengthy. It began during daylight hours and ended on the same day but after it had become dark. I was in the house with them and had discovered that they were the descendant generation of the group from 1970 that I had nightmares about in a serial form while staying on Cornwall Avenue in Ventnor, New Jersey, at the child molester's home, Mister Thomas J. Reale, who sold his property there to the WATER-WORKS that is a part of the same water company system that Sarah Callio and Frank Callio were connected with, as sister Sarah was employed there at the (ACMUA), and brother Frank was with the Atlantic City Police, and retired as a Sergeant. When I awoke from this very nightmarish experience, I knew the day would go extremely fucked up and poorly, and sure enough, it cunt lapping fuckiGN did just that; kind SHERIFF SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END TRANSMISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment