Thursday, February 11, 2016

CHAPTER 104, GTNOTG




GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS CHAPTER 104





Every mother fucking cunt eating day and night I am persecuted to death, and every time my dirt bag cuzz needs a boost, ever since 1984; he does me in with some siege and harassment. This is called using ICPE-APE-TECHNOLOGY. This will go on until he either gets into the WH or is defeated, and with what this mother fucker is putting me through, I doubt defeat will be the way this fuckiGN cunt turns out. His buddies at Comcast hit me at quarter past two this morning, fucking screwing up all my channels. No one ever answers the line so if it is no better when I get up in the morning tomorrow, then I will call them again.





Roaches are everywhere no matter how I try to get rid of them, FLORIDA BOARD OF FUCKING CUNT HEALTH. If I lived in a real world and not dead and in hell, I would not be the one sick from trying to spray them out. I am sick and they stay well. Tell me how this can be a REAL MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' WORLD, FOLKS, AND YOU KNOW DAM 'FUCKIGN' WELL IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY MOTHER FUCKING SENSE.









I have been very sick since getting home from my errands back on Tuesday afternoon. My mother fuckiGN cable TV acted up big time starting an hour back at 2:14 AM. My phone is a land line phone and I was disconnected while speaking to Mikey when he called me back in the afternoon. Dropped or lost calls is one thing on cell phones, but this is a landline phone. I have told AT&T that when they give me good service for six months, I will order a cell phone so I can have it in my mother fuckiGN vehicle for emergencies, and they cannot give me even 60 days without bullshit, and neither can fucking Comcast, or they WON'T!



















FEBRUARY 11, 2016,

THURSDAY MORNING AT 3:26,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 36 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-37/L-36).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 97%, FEELING LIKE 33.

WINDS ARE W AT A STEADY 3 .

TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0.











Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi















MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP13 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.



Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).



Computer, MAGNESONIC, on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P







I also had a noise on my phone back when I was waking up. If things were any more god dam mother fuckiGN fucked up for fucking cunt me, I WOULD BE BEYOND MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' CUNT EATING SUPER SCREWED, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Shortly before getting up, I was in another Exploratronic supermind Society situation. Instead of having me take a letter or bill or whatever the fuck it was, up to a Comcast Office, I was in space with a couple of really wacky fucking entities who told me that this is their galaxy. They were using some form of zero-dimensional-technology to become one and the same thing with the entire Milky way, and then they could move to a point anywhere that they choose to go, and then deactivate the ZDT circuit, and boom, instantaneously the vessel was just there. I knew when they sucked me into this powerful bullshit and then I woke up and also heard the phone making another quick squeal fuckiGN cunt sound, that I was in for more bullshit. This is 4 straight mother fucking weeks of this torture ass hell assault on me without the smallest mother fuckiGN amount of mercy or let up on me at all.












































































That was one god dam strange mother fuckiGN experience out there in deep fuckiGN cunt space, YO! There is no way to properly fucking discuss it.



































END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment