Monday, February 8, 2016

CHAPTER 101, GTNOTG






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 101











As you know, Sheriff sir, the stock market opened up and went down, way mother fucking down. Ten they mother fucking poured it on me all god dam fucking afternoon. The illegal people up here on my floor slammed louder than I ever heard them since the new doors were put in. They have to be breaking the PHA property, and you or someone really should be investigating this mother fuckiGN bullshit!!!









When this was done to me, the markets went back up. They still were down on the day but they recovered from being down 400 points to only around one and three quarters hundred down. This is of course always accomplished on my pathetic fucking back, AND IT ISN'T MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' FAIR, OR LEGAL; SHERIFF, AND FLORIDA-AG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!













Memories are all part of the same MIND PROGRAM that is all the stuff all around us. The subject alone here is 100 Encyclopedia Britannica lengths long; I assure you. No one consciously forgets one single thing as long as we are reasonably brain healthy. There are triggers that bring memories back, as we are not tape recorders. However, if you begin to keep a journal on tape as well as listen back to it for 20+ mother fucking years, it will produce an automatic endless trigger, sort of like engaging a fucking switch inside of your brain, that is on full power as far as memorizing your past, so long as it is in the past. As for me, it caused me to have a near perfect recall, other than for 10 minutes ago to ten days ago, and when that becomes a new-past, it too will be as if it is etched in mental stone for me. Record your dreams for six months to try and prove me wrong here, and you will get a mind blow, but if you would rather record your life, do that. Then as you go back, your memory consciously, will go BANG, as if you never forgot it. It is not that the conscious fucking mind forgets or even reassigns it to more subconscious regions, as so many had believed for so long. Instead it is a delegation into a land of, ''hay you must trigger me, and then I will pull it up, and until you do, screw it; I will keep it submerged''. That is almost a verbatim of what your conscious minds are saying to you and me, day and night, 24-7-365.2422!!! As for using this kind of TOOL, this, or PAWM-PIE-ETTOS, or APE-ICPE, and so many others; the main thing to focus on all of the time is that we need to be wondering just who is really who, and all the time. If something is out of character, and off, and you just know it, for crissake, as PP used to say all the fucking time, YO, “GO WITH YOUR GUT”, sheeeeeeit, dam good fucking advice, my old ex-partner!!!!!!!!!!











It was my fault for not leaving this fucking roach infested welfare rat building from hell a long fucking time ago. I should have escaped this evil fucking cunt empire AMERICA a long time ago; folks. I have only one person to blame, pathetic gutless asshole fucking stupid prick shit eating me!!!









There is an organized mother fucking group that lives right here in this world, and has nothing to do with the Exploratronic Supermind Society. They have been after me ever since I was a child, and my family is indeed, just as fucking jerk off James T. Burr said a long time ago, the reason for my suffering and endless mother fuckiGN whopping ass torment!!!!! Between shit that my father did, shit that my mother did, and SHIT THAT I MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' DID ALSO; none of us need to be experts in mother fuckiGN baseball, to count to STRIKE-3, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!













I will be major big time exploring a whole lot of brand new non Jamaican keys, non Floridian keys, non musical keys; but rather, major fucking keys and pivotal shit that seems to be behind a lot of my fucking dirt bag hassles and woes and turmoil, and that has little to do with actual paranormal and or esoteric and supernatural type of fucking shit behind any OZ-CURTAINS, BRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










Why indeed have so many John Crowley's and Mark Moroni's, and Mike Devlin's, and Lenny McKinnon's, and the list is quite exhaustive, nauseating, and revolting, so there's no mother fucking need for me to keep typing on here; but WHY are so many people ripping me off, and stealing from me since I have been knee fucking cunt high to a small cunt chewing puppy dog, YO?





JOHN J CROWLEY, Mister Tow-truck Ripoff dude from 1979, WOW, where did it all really begin?

Nearby Offender: Thomas Giordano »

expand






The man who ripped me off in 1979 with the tow truck deal:

Last Known Address: 1201 ROBERTS WAY, VOORHEES, NJ, 08043


Race:
White


 
 
Sex:
Male


Eyes:
Blue
Height:
6'0


Hair:
Brown
Weight
205 lbs.


Age/DOB:
4/12/1947

Offense or Statute


Offense/Statute: ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD Disposition Date: 29 March 1996

Alias(es)


JOHN CROWLEY:JOHN H SPROWL



Why have a dozen top musical artists ripped off songs from me over the past four plus decades? There is a reason, and not all of it is nee-nee-nee-nee weird and super mother fuckiGN natural; and I promise you that!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you SHERIFF KJM???















It is a quarter shy of two, on a Tuesday morning. The date is 9 February, 2016. Every single mother fuckiGN day and date is a PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER in the GAWNUM SYSTEM. Many scoff at the GAWNUM. I am here to say go fucking screw yourself, should you be among this list. Yes sheriff sir, even at this late time, I must fuckiGN cunt endure a constant banging sound. It never stops!!!!! Debra Moratto told me that these people around here have never worked a mother fucking honest day in their lives, and I believe her. She told me quite a few interesting things. Saturday my mother fucking toilet acted up. You can only flush a small amount of fucking shit down at a time, literally. You need to, or I do, use a cleaning tool so as to hold back parts of the sewage plant donation, and then do this several times, and the same for ass fucking wiping. This is so unfair. I will call again to see how my order is coming for a new mother fuckiGN toilet, Sheriff sir! The weekend was miserable with the problem and it still sucks a big hard fucking cock at light speed squared!!!!!!!!!!













I no longer live with one or two major fucking problems, folks. Life for me is literally a dozen fuckiGN cunt eating nightmares all the time, and all combined. I pray for my death every cunt chewing second, but death never fuckiGN cunt comes. But I know deep down that Pink-Goddess cannot endlessly trap me here, and that eventually, I'll fuckign cunt escape these Earthly bonds and this physical fuckiGN cunt body that is trapping my spirit energy here in HELL-CUBA-CUBAN-CUBED, and with or without the stinking rotten nightmare friends of the late Dawn-Marie King. You know how people fuckign say that shit is a pain in the balls. Well on top of all my other fuckign shit, I have had to endure a pimple that is coming out of my cunt huffing fuckign balls since I began writing this blog. SATAN at work, as always!!!





END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment