Saturday, February 13, 2016

CHAPTER 108, GTNOTG








GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 108







Here is something I forgot to tell you, FCC and Sheriff and Mizz Bondi, that my enemies did back on Friday to me, that I know for a fact is highly illegal. They have done this several times recently, and they did it the time I called the office of Sheriff Monks out in California, early in 2011 while I was living up in the hoods of town here at 26th and Avenue E, in Fort Pierce, Florida, USA. It was the very same day that great episode and one of my fave episodes on L&O was on the Turner Network Channel TNT-43 here on Comcast Cable's local lineup system, called, “Who Let The Dogs Out”? What is done is usually done by a software program only I know for a fact that it was done to me as early as the first couple years of the nineteen-nineties decade, before internet was real for most people, non NSA normal people anyway. Again, I totally believe that ESS took over all of our BFA (Black-File-Agencies) after they were pretty much created following WW-ll, and within a decade or so past that time, simply by indwelling those who are part of it while awake here, by powerful advanced Type-3-Exploratron dream-force travelers from distant high tech futuristic times in paralleling universes to ours here. Aniwho, what happens in this harassment, is that my phone rings and either the caller ID box or the caller ID screen on the AT&T landline Walmart telephone, reads my name and phone number, as in, hey duosh wads, how could I be calling myself. What would and should appear on another person's caller ID screens when I call them, in other words, is popping up for me, yet I am the one being called. Now just a week ago, I was watching the TV-show, L&O-SVU, and I know this very thing happened to someone on the show and I heard either Detective 2-2-OLA, or Munch, or one of them say, that doing this ''IS ILLEGAL'', so it is not me sayin g what is being done to me is illegal, SHERIFF and AG-BONDI, I merely am telling what I hear from so called legal experts. I know after being a L&O fan for decades now, that indeed, this show attempts to follow reality in things such as this, as closely as possible. I have heard lawyers tell me in their offices, twice, once a bankruptcy attorney and once a rights attorney when my landlady was verbally abusing me, back up in Jersey; that this show really tries to keep things as real to life as possible. So I want to report the crime that is done to me a lot more than just once or twice. Never is any message left on my voicemail, and if I pick up I get nothing or as in the time back in early 2011, directly following my call to Sheriff Monk's Office that day, I get foreign language and someone speaking with thick accents and hard to understand.







My health has been struck to where I pretty much know I will be dead before March rolls around. I was murdered by the United States of America. This is a legal official internet statement. I hope the world vindicates my life and my honesty and sanity eventually someday. I doubt this will happen as I have no one to fight for me and the enemies have destroyed me and placed me into the BUM CLASSIFICATION, where you have zero chance. Once dead and killed by this EVIL EMPIRE, I know my words will vanish forever. But remember mother fuckers, I will not disappear. Life is eternal. The difference between masters over this reality and everyone else, merely is the fuckign fact that masters have mastered the internalizing of pure enlightenment. It is only what we totally know to be true that makes us any different from those who do not. Nothing more, nothing less, is going on. I will have my revenge on the Milituforce for my utter destruction, and anyone who doubts it will find fuckiGN out the dam hard fucking way, I promise!!!!


















WHAT CAN I SAY, MISTER J. J. DIE-NO-MITE? I JUST LOVE THE LIGHTNING GODDESS DIANA SO MUCH AND THERE IS NOTHING ON THIS EARTH THAT I WOULD NOT DO TO MAKE HER HAPPY!!!!!!!!





      Image result for images of lighthouses







Well, between Sarah Waterworks Strangehomes Callio, her secret lock up lighthouses, and Mizz know-it-all Patty Hollister, and Steve the chanting neo-ho dude; we have ourselves as always, quite a mother fucking wild and enthusiastically entertaining motley crew of outlandish and surreal characters; do we not my kind folks out here in Cyber-Village??????????????







That punch is making my arm hurt just looking at the photo, Steve, YO!


YOWOZER YOWZER DOOGIE HOWSER; IS ME' NAME POPEYE OR POP-ARM, MAITEES???







END TRANSMISSION.





Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
118
Pageviews yesterday
76
Pageviews last month
2,695
Pageviews all time history
109,207



GLOBAL AUDIENCE BY SHADE RATIO POPULARITY



Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment