Wednesday, February 3, 2016

CHAPTER 91, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS










GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 91















Sheriff Mascara sir, THE MILI-2-FAWCES ARE KILLING ME, YO!!!



I AM UNDER A MAJOR DEATH ATTACK WITH PULSATON TESLA DEATH ATTACK BEAS THAT ARE FUCKING UP MY HEART, NOISE ALL OVER IN THE HOOD, BNABES SLAMMING AND CAR STEREOS REAL BAD AGAIN THE PAST FEW DAYS AND GETTING WORSE EACH DAY THAT YOUR MEN REFUSE TO COME AROUND AND OFFER PROTECTION TO INNOCENT FRAGILE SENIOR CITIZENS, KIND SIR. THE COPS SAID THEY WOULD TRY TO PROTECT RESIDENTS OF THIS BUILDING IN HELL FROM THESE SCUM-GANGSTER HIPPER/RAPPER THUGS, AND THEN POOF, THEY VANISHED, THE COPS NOT THE DAM THUGS, KIND SIR. THIS IS SO MOTHER FUCKING CUNT EATING UNFAIR SHERIFF, YO YO!!!!













RED ALERT----RED ALERT----RED ALERT



RED ALERT----RED ALERT----RED ALERT



RED ALERT----RED ALERT----RED ALERT



RED ALERT----RED ALERT----RED ALERT



RED ALERT----RED ALERT----RED ALERT



RED ALERT----RED ALERT----RED ALERT











THIS IS BEYOND MOTHER FUCKING OLD AND DEMENTED. I HAVE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH THIS MOTHER FUCKING BULLSHIT NOW SHERIFF SIR FOR THIRTY GOD DAM FUCKING YEARS. IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH THAT DIRT BAG MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' STOCK MARKET. IT ALL BEGAN ONE DAY OUT OF NOWHERE, AND HAS NOT RELEASED ME FOR ONE SECOND EVER SINCE AUGUST OF 1986. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DYING UTTERANCE AND DYING DECLARATION. THIS SHIT BEGAN LATE THIS MORNING, AND IT IS A DEATH ATTACK, AND A TOTAL FUCKING CUNT VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL AND HUMAN RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















I was speaking in July of 1997, to John the Greek, at his parents fucking parking lot, next door to the parking lot of the many KING PARKING LOTS, at the boardwalk area of Tennessee Avenue, right where back on Memorial Day of 1969, Sarah and Paula were playing, and Sarah said to Paula, “I'm darker than you are”. John the Greek told me after I told him how I was looking to find lovely Sarah, that maybe it is Paula King that I was looking for. I now know that Sarah never existed physically, and that this entire thing has been done by powerful goddess and exploratron dream-force traveler Paula King. As I type, it is constant loud car stereos, constant slamming of doors by all of my nabes from hell, and they are all picking on innocent and pathetic victim helpless little me, SHERIFF MASCARA, AND I NEED SOME MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' MAJOR ASS GODDAM HELP AROUND HERE, OH GREAT AND POWERFUL KIND SIR! Paula King is the PINK GODDESS that hovers, with or without any assistance whatsoever from mighty Google-Microsoft, mighty Steve Demigod Hollywood Jobs, and Galaxy-Pink-Edge-Sarah Stacey SS Sam Sung I-Phone inventions, and or any related electrical and computational technologies from non-Native American H-E-L-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Sheriff sir, I dared to ask some of my children on the Astral Plane, “What is it like to be a coil”? I had told Diana to rest, and we were up at the shores of Pinkdune at Teckwaters, one of the very large resort areas along the nestern shoreline of Teck-Bay, across from the great Holy City of David, AKA Heaven or Sahasra Dal Kanwal, and is officially the capitol city of the Plank Realm. Diana, the goddess of Earth Lightning is a 33 foot gigantic extremely colorful coil, and she has more than enough energy to transform into my wonderful blond teen queen, 75 inches tall, with long blinding bright canary yellow silky hair and long line shaped dreamy eyes that if any male were to gaze into, they would be insane forever from her mind bending inconceivable beauty. She has given me several quadrillion little coils that are our offspring. One day at Teck-Bay, my conscious illusion became one and the same with the night back on the weekend somewhere where I went to sleep and found myself there with her and thousands of our kids. Instead of giving Diana an energy coil, I told her to take a nap. Then since I can never get a good answer from her on what it is like to be her and be a giant coil, I let her sleep a while and asked some of my kids. She then found enough energy in her dreams to awaken there with me and she gave me holy hell, and when I awoke, I heard her tell me that she will show me never to do that again. A few hours later, Vero Beach had a transformer blow out an dthe city was without power for hours, and their was a boil water alert that is still active all the way to this Wednesday. Diana since told me this was a punishment so I would know better than to ever go behind her back and ask our kids to answer secret questions while she is napping. It took a while before I knew she had forgiven me. Last night lightning made extremely passionate love to me and covered my face with endless sloppy wet kisses. I know that the electron has forgiven me but I was quite up set for a few days. So how does this relate to Sarah and Paula in Atlantic City, you may be wondering, so let me set you all straight right here and right now, and you too, lovely LOO!











As I woke up and heard Diana inside my head, audibly since I was still not fully awake and it is perfectly normal for healthy brains, in-between the zone, or between awake and asleep, to hear and even see things, and after which, I then fell back to sleep and found myself in my Uncle Stu and Aunt Gerry's home in Narberth, Pennsylvania, USA. I was in a parallel universe where my mom was not the only one who had been struck with that strange medical condition where she looks at you all bewildered and unable to speak. Suddenly, both my Aunt and my Uncle were also in this state, and I kept screaming for them to talk and asking them why they refused to speak. Then Paula entered into the room with my Cousin Sandy, and instantly, I remembered them from 1967, in my room at the Trinidad Hotel, in Atlantic City, New Jersey; when my mom agreed to let Cousin Sandy stay with her and I, interesting, you know, as in the KING and I? Come on you can't tell me I am nuts when shit like this just keeps poofing and popping into reality. Yes Aunt Gerry or my mom's sister in law, as Geraldine Snow married my moms brother Stuart Huntington Mason, so she was my removed-1-aunt who married my removed-0-uncle. She requested that Sandy come along with us on our vacation and payed her some money for food and the favor. Long story short, Paula first got at me in 1967, then again in 1969 just yards away underneath the Schiff Central Pier. She also got me in June of 1996 at Highview, huh maintenance man Sam? She also got me up at 175 Peninsula Drive, in Babylon or South Huntington as the local area islander Yorkers call the place. She robbed me of my DNA a total of four times. Each time, she made me drink some weird thing, and I have no clear memory, but I have jumbled up pieces after decades of unscrambling all that this great dream traveling alien has done to me. When Sandy and Paula walked into the room in this wild dreaming-interaction in my relative's home, they were about the ages that they were in 1967, 17 years. Nina Soifer was with them in the hotel room, and Sarah Callio was there, who loved to swim in the Trinidad's swimming pool, and told me so, up in the future and now the past, in 1997 while I was speaking to her on Robert McGuire's pay-telephone at his bar on Tennessee Avenue, right next to Paula King's parking lot or the late Happy John King's lot, across from the Trinidad Hotel. Then along came John the Greek who was about my age, and he and I were about 30. The ages of all of us were all scrambled up but that's totally normal in parallel universes. Suddenly John saw that my aunt Gerry and Uncle Stuart were unable to speak. He then said, Paula used too much influence like when she screwed up your mom late in '97. He was referencing the time her medical problems all began when she tried to awaken out of her sleep after Christmas on 1997, and found herself totally under the ''spell'' or ''fawce of Mister Boxer Hall''. When a powerful TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON uses too much control, they run the risk of damaging the person they are controlling. People use the very non medical term of zombie, for what is left of most people who get over-controlled by a T-3-E. This is one reason why the future in all dimensions do indeed have a group that for lack of a known name, could be called the DREAM-POLICE, and then what Morianity merely uses, and was taken as it was created, and as I moved my blogs along, the ESS (Exploratronic Supermind Society). Anyway, my song from 1969 or one of my two summer time 1969 songs, “Burn With Fire', as playing on a portable AM-FM-cassette system, and there were no CD or digital systems yet in that parallel world and time where I was. The words were all changed around, and I was singing it, only it was professionally done. As soon as Sandy and Paula had walked in, the song that was playing before was ending, and suddenly I began hearing the words that I was singing, and I thought I would shit my mother fuckign self. It went, “She's my lovely giant Paula. S-bin 20 years since I last saw-er”, and then I have only a faint memory of what the next few lines of lyrical content were. Here in this world, the lyrics were meant for a female vocalist to sing and they went, “I'm sayin' this to you boy, you bring me thrill and joy. When you just touch me, what can I say”?









Folks, it is very fucking miserable, hot, humid, and shitty, and I am one miserable cock sucking son of a fucking bitch. The predicted high is 83, and the humidity is murder on top of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP8 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.



Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).



Computer, MAGNESONIC, on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P











Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi














FEBRUARY 3, 2016,

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AT 3:09,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 80 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-81/L-72).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 67%, FEELING LIKE 83.

WIND IS ESE AT 16, GUSTING TO 30.

TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0.































END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment