Monday, February 8, 2016

CHAPTER 100, GTNOTG






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 100







Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
54
Pageviews yesterday
62
Pageviews last month
2,652
Pageviews all time history
108,759







Global Audience By Shade Ratio Popularity


OR LACK THEREOF







Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers



















WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, what a totally mother fucking screwed up world we live in. I know you agree with me, Sir 99-Bombs-PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh what to do with it all, Mister Mike McNulty, kind sir from autumn of 1971; YO BRRRRRR!











Taking something said at the very beginning of the Morianity Old Testament on cassette tape, from 1995, I told how confusing ones enemies is probably equal to any number of nuke weaponry that one might use instead and it would be so much messier for the entire world with those things all going off. Never ever mother fuckign underestimate THE POWER OF CONFUSING AN ENEMY. I have been on the wrong and totally fucking shitty end of that stick since I walked out of the great powerful non lion-tiger-bear-Dorothy-twisters COOLEY WORMHOLE HALL OF KINGS HIGHWAY IN HADDONFIELD, NEW HJERSEY, MISS AT&T BLAKE OF 1983, ELEVEN YEARS BEFORE I EVER CAME TO KNOW YOU AND DISCUSS MY WOES WITH YOU OVER A TELEPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Sam Trinidad Julie White Central Park Taxicabs all notwithstanding here great people, and all wild wide angle turns of new age school buses; remember this powerful item about confusion. It is how I am kept so far off course for numerous mother fuckiGN decades now, President Obama my old buddy here in Bearhugsville, Florida, USA Pizza-Shops!!! YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP AND YIPPIR FOLKS; this is going to get very ugly and very hairy. Miss Blake, if you have not retired from AT&T and have made a career out of your job there since I knew you from the year of 1983; well, listen up should be some remote chance, you too are reading along here. Lions, tigers, bears, or double tigers, all notwithstanding; Miss Blake was the lady in 1983 at the AT&T Annoyance Caller Bureau, in New Jersey. For over 70 times, one of my creditors from Illinois, where Paula Somnambulist Kings' folks all hail from in her true name-identity; and this creditor calls me and a young voice speaks and says, ''YIP''. There are no rocks of Gibraltar or Prudential any longer, Mister Robert Riches. I thought that maybe, just cunt eating fucking maybe, some few things would remain stable like nuclear half life times. Then it hit me like a ton of loose fucking goose farts, cubed and dam ass Cuban. Even these items can be extremely long times as well as extremely short times, as anyone knows only too well who works inside laboratories of particle accelerators (atomic-collider's) or whatever, Bob Andrews, old 1975 pal! So what are you up to these days, Mister Russell Deflavia??????? JESUS CHRISTMAS CRAP!!!!! My cunt eating rotten nabes from hell are really slamming all day today, Attorney General Bondi, YO, even if you don't care one little dam ass bit about my rights!!!











Oh Maggie, it ain't late September, and it sure ain't fucking got nothing to do with Mister Rodney Stuart, or mike McNulty, or any other slanting cottages, up north there in ol' fucking Pennsylvania! Beat me up all you fuckign want to, Mister Bob Jurist Jurik and Ice Cream Katy-Queen. I am so used to getting fucking dam pummeled into total shit. The death angel is annoying as mother fuckign all dam shit lately, on my left side, on my right side, what is this Mister Weldon Criminal Saunders??? Old credit slinging Mountainpen, huh Tandy company-1997? There are a lot of great Paula's out there, and great and dangerous clever curly NASA-GIRLS, and even Driver-Jackson of the mighty McDonald Douglas Company knows that much about me and my fucking dam ass secrets from HELL!

Eighteen clever girls

Eighteen clever girls

Eighteen clever girls

Eighteen clever girls

Eighteen clever girls

Eighteen clever girls

Eighteen clever girls

Eighteen clever girls

Eighteen clever girls

Eighteen clever girls









I remember it. I also remembered it unconsciously as a man of thirty. If for any reason, she ever remembers even a spark of any of this while here in any of her jacked in lives, and uses this pass-code for her computer, (eighteenclevergirls) without the parenthesis, or three identities inside of six dimensions; or as Magnesonic/Keyboards From Petahell uses it as CG-18, with or without any help at all from lovely 12 year old Queen Elizabeth, and wow few know how gorgeous our great queen was back then; but yes, great 1984 © Office, this is WHAT IS WRONG, as well as Jim Burr telling me about Zwonko and his wild inventions, and then on top of the list, when he told me that something in my family was after me and trying to do me in, back in the beginning of 1974 and even in the end of 1973, just months after my graduation from the PC Institute, and became so PC ahead of my time, and without a single candle, Gene Roddenberry. Now that's 'sayin' something', is it not; rock star BILLY H??????????????? http://www.billyharner.com/ WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!





THIS FUCKING DOOR SLAMMING IS REDICULOUS, SHERIFF KEN MASCARA SIR, JESUS FUCKIGN GODDESS ALMIGHTY PAULA THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













I AM UNDER A HEAVY DEATH SIEGE, PAM BONDI, FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL, HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















I AM UNDER A HEAVY DEATH SIEGE, PAM BONDI, FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL, HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015



© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)



My Photo






























WeatherBug Photos














  • THE GREAT AWESOME 'TWB'; YOU GOTTA' LUVEM!







Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi









END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment