Monday, February 22, 2016

CHAPTER 118, GTNOTG










GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 118













Even though they win in long run play with this horrific siege-hell, me out 50 bucks and bullied, and even beaten up a bit by a resident of Dogtown, vacationing on the Earth 4 a little while, the stock market naturally goes flying up. U know by now Mr, B. Joel, how it all works, just harass and persecute poor innocent whittle me, and up goes Dow Jones, and lose,lose,lose, for the Philadelphia Phillies ball-club, of course I no longer feel badly 4 them, they had their chance to reverse their, and my, curse, and laughed and ignored me, well, tough navy beans 4 them and Mister Carl Allen. Eddie Himacane, as I have nick named my computer guru, is a believer, after the incident with the dog, and sooner or later, more things will B witnessed, and more people also will start 2 C all this shitsapookna, they can only do this 2 a point, and one day when they least think it ever could possibly happen, nuclear B O O M - B O O M, and thermonuclear B A N G, they'll all B caught, and friggin' screwed, and I will be a multi frickin' billionaire, as these pricks all have very very deep pockets.



I error'd on a prior-blog, on my 9 year cycle telling of July 12th of 1970, 1977, 1988, 1997, and 2006, I said the interaction of July 12, 1996; and that was an Estonian, not Brian/Brain attack. I meant to say the dream of July 12, 1997, and adding 7 years starting at July 12, of '70, it would go to 79, 88, 97, and oh-six. And by the gods, it did. Speaking of the gods, the 27th is Goddess Diana Arteemis's special number, numerologically totaling up to 9, and back on the 27th of July, during my sieges that she hates these pricks 4 causing me, all locals to the Hammonton, New Jersey area, know, that she came around me like I have never seen her do in all my 51 &2/3 years of my life as Mountainpen, forgive the typo the other day, the spell checker on my blog at my other spot on 'my space dot com', did that. Anyway, Diana just past dusk, was all over me; and I was all over her. She made me happier than I ever have been on this terrible Earth, in all my many existences throughout the 4th and the 5th dimensions. Thank you Baby-blond, I love you so much girl. I know U love to tease your little boy, U luscious teen queen giant beauty, when your girlfriend took me to the soda shop in the great city back when I was dreaming it was Easter Sunday, of the year 2K1, you had so much fun when U figured out that I was projected so to speak as the great Robert Monroe, would put it, and did not know who or where I was, disoriented and all that, and the way that U came over and stared down at me with those unfathomably delicious eyes of yours, and that breathtaking long bright canary yellow hair, all I knew was that I never wanted U 2 leave me and go away, and I am so sorry that I did not speak up and tell you how I felt, but now, I do know that you were indeed aware that I was totally discombobulated and out of it, as I had fallen out of my Earth dream and was a bit disconnected from anything at that point, I was being shown the proper way 2 carry a surfboard by your friend, and when we walked a ways from where we had started, she said 2 me,"Let me stop in here a seck 2 C my friend Diana." I will always luv U Diana, and thank you more than words can ever say for coming to me as U did on your number, the 27th. It was just as though a kid was flipping a light switch off and on over and over again, for well over a solid hour, with your beautiful multicolored streamers and ribbons racing across the dark night skies. No one is anywhere near as beautiful as U, my lovely queen. Let the 6th dimension through this computer's cyberspace, tell U that I cannot go on much longer here without U.










My loyal Morians, thank U for putting up with my short message to my lovely lightning goddess, D.A. , as she means everything 2 me. I want 2 tell U now that the Lamist Cult or really, better said, the LAMIST ORGANIZATION, as I have actually heard it referred to as by one of them, needs be discussed a wee bit now, but first, a quick typo was made when on a prior blog I was talking about going with my mom to a hotel in AC, NJ, the great TREYMORE HOTEL, that all locals, and most non-locals know of, a once very famous landmark, that the dummies tore down, showing how America shows her respect for its history IMHO, {in my humble opinion}, if this 90's internet expression is still valid and in existence, but back to point, I said that SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE'S name number is 30/465, and it is. 30 is the total of letters in all of her great lovely names, and 1+2+3+4+5+6+7...30 does in fact = up to 465. This 465 when turned into numerical dating system, is April of 65, and I was not here as Mountainpen in 1865, nor will poor old Mountainpen B here, hopefully the gods, in 2065, so only the 19 or the twentieth century-65 is relevant 4 me, hence April of 1965 or 4/65, is when Sarah got the Treymore 2 do whatever needed B done @ get mom and me 2 come over 2 her street, and 2 the Trinidad Motel. The error in my blog stated 4/64 if memory is serving me over the Ettos hack, the great RR, or Reagan's Revenge





















FEBRUARY 19, 2014,

WEDNESDAY MORNING AT 12:12,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 59 DEGREES FNHT.













































THIS IS MOST CERTAINLY N---O---T JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE NUMBER 25,714, IN EQUIVALENT.















An article appeared in 1994 in the summer time, right around when the Nick@Night Channel was running its mother fucking NON-MICROSUCKS LIGHT-BULB-HACK Block Party Summer, on television; that was beyond awesome, and was political at least on the surface, but it really was about as ''esoteric'' and paranormal as these words could ever hope to begin to fucking cunt describe. If my blogs could do a time-line from this article, leading to Poolroy Haddonwood making his appearance and contact with me, and then eventually and shortly before the closing down of this locally famous branch of this tennis and swimming club; the incident with my hub cap getting dinged and banged all to hell by the 16 year old Nick and almost 16 year old Nickelodeon Channel; it would go 1-2-3, and then scream out 27-Nicola Tesla at many many many millions of mother fucking watts, lovely Ingrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All things are in time-lines, mostly in much shorter trends however. For an example, last night, I began getting lots of utility and computer fucking interference and WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE siege, my old friend from 1972, Bob McDowell, now FCC Chairman, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right after this, all hell, one by one thing, and step by strep fucking shit, began to roll along. This is normally how my fucking hellish shit works against me, it starts out of nowhere, then bang bing cunt sucking fucking cock licking BOOM, it goes and goes and goes, and then just as mysteriously as it came out of and from wherever it did, POOF POTTER, it vanishes in like mother fucking cunt sucking manner, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!! However, only in 1994-1996, did three things happen in a huge big ass fucking picture, over one year intervals, and was every bit like these smaller things, and I know, as I have CUNT FUCKING SUCKING ASS LIVED THROUGH THIS DAM ASS SHIT NOW FOR A BVERY FUCKIGN LONG TIME, LOVELY INGRID-1984, SWEETIE-PIE!!! Computer hacking is very fucking heavy, old friend BOB, and they made your name, come out, 'mob McDowell' earlier; lucky for the blog, I caught it. WO, WOW, and a great big-ass WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







W—O—W, Mister freaking Macy, sir!

MORIANITY may have been a complete fucking failure; but I will trudge along, endlessly; I promise you that; ''WOMO''!!!!!!!!!!!














HOLY MOTHER FUCKING MOLEY MOLLY!!!







SHERIFF; THIS IS WEEK NUMBER 6 OF THIS DAM BULLSHIT NOW; KIND SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!





Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)



GINA, GINA, GINA, GINA, YOU KNOW IT GIRL, BECAUSE I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!! I ALSO TOLD EVERYBODY ELSE HOW REAL THIS ICPE-APE SHIT ALL IS, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Whether one is blunt or subtle or anywhere in-between, what is said is not the issue. It never fucking will be. I have tried telling it straight up and out, and I have tried telling it so that the more recessive deeper sub-conscious mind or readers will tune into the words and message. If the fucking ASTRAL-PLANE GODS, forbid my telling shit, that's fucking it, brother, and to quote Lenny McKinnon's 1981-1983 girlfriend from some transdimensional locale, Miss Chillie, ''AIN'T NO DOUBT ABOUT IT'', am I Right, United States Copyright Office?????????





Robert McGuire of Atlantic City, and all of the horrible shit that this evil demonic prick, did to me, through many years; would require a Moby Dick sized fucking book, and then there are twenty other branches of this incredible mother fucking lovely family of hand washing, and cloths, that lead me into the following local conspiracy, not involving precisely pitched tonal vibrations, AKA, “music”! SOME DIRT BAG IS HACKING MY COMPUTER BIG FUCKING TIME, AGAIN, OLD PAL, BOB MCDOWELL, FCC!!!!!!!











This entire blog seems to be happening on, and along, this mighty MELVIN FISHER/WAYNE LANDIS MOHR, TREASURE COAST OF EASTERN SOUTH CENTRAL FUCKING FLORIDA, LIKE WOW!!!





(Or even just nine Benny Frank photos, huh ESS?)



You already know fifty percent, so here is the other 50% of fucking my bullshit hell, good and bad folks, out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember how I needed some 'fuckign' cunt eating assistance with my food EBT account and Florida medical health benefits back late last year in twenty asshole thirteen? Remember how Debbie Marotto, my Resident Manager did something, supposedly in my 'best interests', causing me a real fucked up super Krassle-Hassle? Well, she did it to me again. A nice lady was going to come up here to clean my apartment, I have known her since I came here, and she is a good honest person, not that I have photos of Benny Franklin laying all around the joint in huge piles, in the fucked up name of the dam ass gods. Still, guess who put the fucking kibosh on her coming up here last week to clean for me, so I would pass inspection? You see people, in my war with the mother fucking MILI-2-FAWCES OF MISTER BOXER-CAMDEN-HALL; I am deceived and confused to the point not 100 Colombo detectives would not be able to get the truth in a zillion fucking cunt years. All along it was the cleaning lady who was my enemy and Debbie who secretly was there to try and protect me. Now I am beginning to understand how my wonderful sheriff also has to work behind closed doors, so as to avoid my cousin fucking dirt ball Don from wiping him and his life out, the way he does to anyone who ever tries to aid and render me any fucking ass assistance, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









FEBRUARY 19, 2014,

WEDNESDAY MORNING AT 12:12,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 59 DEGREES FNHT.





















MMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCC

MMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCC

MMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCC

MMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCC

MMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCC

MMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCC

MMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCC

MMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCC

MMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCC

















Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
48
Pageviews yesterday
51
Pageviews last month
2,622
Pageviews all time history
109,809



GLOBAL AUDIENCE BY SHADE RATIO POPULARITY:



Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

















END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment