Friday, February 26, 2016

CHAPTER 123, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 123











A long time ago, I knew as surely as I knew my name because of stuff happening around me that had no other possible explanation in the world, that th ethree major American networks appeared to be watching me and my life. I never totally got an explanation for many things that my father was into in his younger years while in the United States Navy after joining up with the Merchant Marines and then shortly thereafter when America entered into World War II, the Merchant Marines became a part of the U. S. Naval System. My father knew Einstein, and he also knew way too many things, stuff that would not even get around to happen for years and years, such as the crap with the motion picture Star Trek, and a lot more, believe me. My mom told me after they were newlyweds, he would awaken in the middle of the night screaming like a baby, and was right out of stuff that I read after working at the RPL Recording Studio, upon the advice of an engineer pal of mine there in 1980, called, “The Philadelphia Experiment”. Then there was the FBI tapping our telephone all of my growing up life and ordering my mom into their Philly offices where she was shown photos of her husband and my dad in a divers suit in Florida. My mom also had a very close cousin out of numerous weird cousins, and she was a sensible nice lady who worked in Manhattan at the main library there as a Head Librarian. A man came in several times and eventually he hooked up with her, and this would be her husband, the German banker, only then a young lad over here in America for reasons only the gods know, named Heinz Gottwald. I have specualted about these things as well as all of my strange personal encounters an dinteractions in Atlantic city ever since early boyhood, with some really strange wild chatrachters. Yet with all of this an da whole lot more, I won't dare to lie to a darnb soul and claim that I have any darn answers at all. Wnhy this is all going down around me is pretty darn wild, but IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!! I refuse to deny reality or ignore my past encounter with a quite unforgettable educator by the name of David Leigh Smith, from the great Cooley Hall of Haddonfield, New Jersey's Bancroft Neural Health System, that has as so many other things, vanished away in the past decade! I am not imagining how my blog says things and then great famous people seem to be using it in their lives. I also know that I am not imagining that powerful anti-pollution sixties television commercial with my voice on the beach yelling out, “Ziggy, Ziggy hello”!













Hold the darn mayo, and listen up, YO:

















David N.  Bimston, MDMy PhotoAllan  Golding, MD











My life is not exactly Jekyll and Hyde; but I will tell you that I don't need to talk about what my rotten darn daughter did and all of her family; not to you, to me, or even to Russell out there, wherever he may be, Mister Chester-Frank BluCRANTRAN Blue Anchor, New Jersey, USA. They did NOT want me, all things notwithstanding Microsoft Corporation, to BE HYPNOTIZED. YYYYYYYYY???????












Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983



High school musicals, and James Stoy Leslie Tinsdale, can lookout for me as I blow on down the line; trucker Bob Bad Back Levy 187, and all other fantastic Atlantic County addresses; huh record company giant JOYCE-PAULA-1978?




Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 26 through 28 of 28 entries.






Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000344219
1981

Tell the truth about it all; oh great Library Of Congress!





























































Yeah you can run me down in your powerful car great Paula Joyce King, and Art Crane too, but that will only prove you are a horrible vicious murdering monster rapist, oh great queen of Atlantic City, along with your gal pal KATEY-QUEEN of the Federal Aviation Administration Dairies!!!!!!



























































Yeah you can run me down in your powerful car great Paula Joyce King, and Art Crane too, and then we'll be crossing over, to quote me in 1984 in Cinnaminson, New Jersey, while talking to Professor Theodore Jackson at parallel universe Florida State College.



Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
Pau—stolen form
2013









No Detective Green sir; they didn't want to lose their dam jobs up there at the GAP US © OFFICE. We all know that one, allberries Roddenberry and Pink Goddess.









The mother fucking death angel is on me today like black is on cunt chewing fucking midnight, kind folks, and many unkind rotten ones as well!!!!!









Nothing ever changes for me, Sheriff Mascara, sir!!!






Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989





















AND A BIG FAT ASS END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment