Thursday, December 18, 2014

STRUCK DOWN LIKE A DOG




































AFTER MORIANITY PROJECT SAFE JOURNAL



CHAPTER NAME----



'STRUCK DOWN LIKE A DOG IN AN EVIL COSMOS'









It's 26 minutes past 3 on this miserable rotten middle late Thursday afternoon, on 18 December of 2014. The next three years are critical to this planet, as all Gary-7's know only too well from major powerful scriptural evidence, that a generation, when refered to, can be various amounts of years, but when discussing the type of things as it does when it says after the Jewish people are re-established in end-times, that 'generation' won't pass away until the RETURN COMES. But before I type in all about, ''which return'', we can first remember this little squib from the first chapter in this newest most recent blog-book. Viewers do not take pity on the ill. I will just say as I did in eighty-three to the good old wonderful freaking Copyright Office, “UNCLE”! There are only about nine million things that need to be talked about. This will not happen of course. So I must pick and choose my pains and my poisons. Yes Mister Tom Reale, you all can be real proud of yourselves, and so can that great 'club' over in the most beautiful land on this planet, and yes lovely Sarah, HANIL-94! Shall I now get back to me' pernt, sir Archie Bunker Heatnight?









A magical number, the number (7) is the amount of years that went by, from when this great people became a nation again in the middle past century, adding 7 to 1948 is when Sarah came into the world, in the first two months if some powerful research that was done, is at all correct. In any event, with or without that, the odds are 50/50 for either that year or the year I was born, 1954, as we were totally the same age. Elder Hair and his nice wife, from late in the nineties, shared some major things with me, while visiting New Jersey, from Utah, as stated before; assisted me with the Callio branch of the great TAWF or ''THAT-FAMILY'' sir James Knowitall Burr; and from here, some other research was made a lot more available to be had and learned. Long Story Short (LSS) folks; I won't hide the truth that I always loved the shit out of math, and this started when I was three mother fuckiGN years of age in this current ME-LIFETIME in hyperspace waking world reality realms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So let me do a little with you, and I guarantee all hypnotic business meetings and great former heavyweight boxers and griller's; this is all true, and I'll keep it real dam ass simple, BRO!







A dummy knows that the first number is a 7, and the next one following that, based on this little dissertation, is a 22. Since both lifetimes, of both of us, seemed to have powerful LOIS FOCA AGE-10 CONNECTIONS, why not cancel it out as they do in any algebraic polynomial math equation? Since subtraction and division are the counterparts of the true positive directional math functions, of addition and multiplication, I subtracted the 10 from the 22 and got a 12, leaving me with a 7 and a 12, AGAIN. But what happens if I decide instead to divide the 22 by 7 rather than canceling out alternate sides? Well, it ain't a perfect pie, or even a perfect Pi, but peeps, Pi cannot BE perfect. There is no mathematical digit that precisely gives the infinite infinitesimal mathematical relationship of a closed curve's circumference, to its diameter. This ratio is very close indeed, however, to 22/7. To me, Pi, being the multiplied amount, down to almost perfection, of these 'incarnations' and I'm allowed my opinions, Mashell-1980, according to even queen-you; so let me now go with 3.14 as a cycle in the time of the first two. In other words 1948 to 1955 verses 1948 to 1970. Now, before I go further with number games, a generation is many things in the Holy Bible, 20 years, 30 years, 70 years, and 100 years. I have yet to find a fifth reference in any possible kind of biblical context, but I don't have so much hubris to claim that I must be totally accurate and correct there, but I have researched it quite diligently. The passages that refer to the three score and ten year time period or 70 years, is most used with Jehovah and the people of the days of direct interaction with Jehovah. IE, the days from “creation”, through and up to the time of the birth of Christ, and the “New Testament”. 1948+70=2018. So is 3.14X2 or 6.28, times 7, the amount that should “paup-up”; to quote the great local area NBC weather man, Mister Weagle? Let's further examine the situation, lads and lassies! 3.14 times 7 or about 22, added to 1948 is where we started. If we use this multiple, or a 44, we get this wonderful year of 2014, off by 4 years. So why is such a cool equation so close, and yet to quote the great Sherry Baby NI-I-I; off by four years? Well, secretly for about the time I arrived in Florida almost, right through this entire year, I kept my mouth shut about this, but have been actively working here and there, to figure some part of it all out, at least to my own satisfaction. Taking this further out another Pi more, means adding 2014 and 22 to arrive at 2036. Still another goes to 2058. And on top of all this, the actual 2018 number, is arrived at, by adding the biblical 70 generational number to the time Jerusalem was reestablished back in 1948. Pi may never allow a totally precise ratio between a closed curve's diameter and its circumference, but this way off, all of it. For that matter, so was my rhythm of numbers regarding Port-In-The-Storm years, or PITSY'S! So what gives? For that matter, what makes me so adamantly a believer that Pi is so important, and for that matter, why adding and multiplying digits and doing it several times, produces a meaning? Well, go there, and we WILL be all day and all year. I know it does for the same reasons that I have a gigantic respect for the first four digits of mathematics as well as simple arithmetic, the 1, the 2, the 3, and the 4. Adding these up is 10 and this is our decimal system, ten digits, 0-9. Can there be a hidden code in mathematics that rather than proving things out, we learn to take the amounts that stuff is off, and begin working with these things on a universal cosmic level? Well, I believe that a huge coverup is going on, with just this; but am not willing to risk more pain and suffering, attempting to expose this. I am trying to heal right now off of what has already been fucking done to me, good folks!









I do know, and am willing to say, a certain few things; and if no one out here wants to be religious, and attempt to see powerful truths, that just have the tiniest possibility, of all being true, no matter how totally filthy ugly, or distastefully horrendous, that believing any or all of it, may indeed be; that is a part of reality that I know fully well cannot ever be altered, so why even bother trying by blogging any more? Who really cares one little bit for that matter, about any safe journal, or any journal from me, since people only live on the surface of everything, and on top of that; are so caught up in this silly little gamer technology, of butt-wipe, time wasting, social media; then there is only a last statement that needs to be made and that could ever count at all. All of this shit out there, the entire new age universe in the pocket, was all just another fucking necessary invention to keep Mark Wayne Mohr from being able to tell a very powerful real truth to a blind ignorant and quite arrogant and evil world. I am not against anyone anywhere, and I have never ever been, nor will I be. This serves to waste time and energy, and we all are born with a fixed and very limited amount of it, which as younger folks, they are blinded to that part of reality and never begin seeing it until time, to quote the great Dave Speas of HTHS, catches up with them. Mighty words of wisdom, Mister Magic Marker Stealer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every single thing that I try to do, right down to ''finding Sarah'' back in the middle nineties, was and always will be, instantly blocked, by HALL'S FAWCES that run and own and govern the entire show, and literally ARE the OZZ-CURTAINS, and then, they do things to put the ultimate screws to me, and then laugh. These diseased fuckiGN bastards dare to LAUGH. How else can anything ever come out, you asshole mother fuckers, you have had the fucking game totally fucking rigged, from SWING-BAT CHARLIE? How can you honestly be stupid and pitiful enough to see yourselves as some big ass heroes, when in fact, you are the absolute epitome of sub-scum, cubed and Cuban, Lottery Father and all large Pennsy home sized Flower Wing renters!!! Dave, you didn't fuckiGN live long enough, to see this all go down. You would be rolling around in the fucking aisle, without a bond fire going in my living room or in Karge's Hotel, so need I really fucking say, “W-O-W”??? Holy skunk sweat, Sheriff Sunhorn W. S. Beans!



THE END, KIND FOLKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment