Monday, December 22, 2014

AMP-SAFE JOURNAL-ENDLESS AIR SIEGE AG PAM BONDI





















View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.





























AFTER MORIANITY PROJECT SAFE JOURNAL

CHAPTER NAME----

ENDLESS DEATH SIEGE ON ME, AG BONDI'








MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.







FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.
© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2014.













DECEMBER 22, 2014,
MONDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:26,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 83 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE TODAY, (H-83/L-63)
HUMIDITY IS 51%, FEELING 84 DEGREES.
WIND IS 9, GUSTING TO 11, SOUTHERLY.


LOKE WHO GIVES A SHIT, HUH CUZZ-DONNIE?



WOW, ANOTHER MISERABLE FUCKING DAY, FIRE ALARMS GOING OFF, LOUD NABES IN MY HALLWAY WITH YELLING AND LOUD DOORS GOING BOOM AND BANG, CHEMTRAILS ALL OVER THE MOTHER FUCKING SKY, MIZZ ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA, DOES IT GET A LOT WORSE THAN THIS, MA'AM, YO? PRAY FREAKING TELL ME?




AAAAAAAAAAOOO, OOOOOAAAAAA, TONY,

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT





all folks who love to take fucking cunt photos of CHEMTRAILING IN THE SKY, come to fort pierce florida and snap snap snap. Post post post, Microsucks lightbulb fucking jerk off annoying hacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is all going to lead me to a gorgeous hot mother fucking slut in my life, peeps. IPYT, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This pussy command thing is very real and I will be shortly going out to do some shit, and when pussy shit starts, I will flirt right mother fucking back, IPYT, YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The other day when I was out, I will not tell what happened, pertaining to the parallel event and pussy command shit. Let the Milituforce find out the hard way when the markets go down three fucking thousand points when they see my hot new fucking 28 year old girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!





















.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.






























ON THE MORNING OF FRIDAY, 12-12-14, I CAME OUT OF A POWERFUL DREAMING-INTERACTION, WHERE SSJKK TOLD ME, SHE WOULD HEAL ME UP; AND I NEEDED TO OBEY ON SOMETHING; BUT SHE HAS YET TO HEAL ME UP. I AM NOT ABLE TO DRIVE, UNTIL YOU HEAL ME UP, SSJKK. ''IWALU''.







FLORIDA HAS BEEN HIT BY A MAJOR COOL SNAP, LIKE NOTHING I HJAVE SEEN OUTSIDE OF WINTER MONTHS, IN MY FIVE YEARS HERE. ANY TIME THE WEATHER IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY TO ANY DEGREE WORTH MENTIONING, SONCE 1986; I HAVE NOTICED THIS IS WHEN OTHER MAJOR SHIT IS ALWAYS GOING ON. NOW I LOVE COLDER WEATHER, BUT I AM JUST SAYING, THAT WHEN THE WEATHER IN WHATEVER AREA I LIVE IN, IS WEIRD OVER AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME, I CAN KNOW THAT 'THEY' ARE MESSING AROUND, AND SMART PEEPS KNOW WHAT'S GETTING SAID. THESE BLOGS HAVE RUN FOR 9 YEARS NOW, YOU'RE NOT STUPID, AND I KNOW THIS, MY VIEWERS. NOW I DON'T HAVE CHARTS FOR LAST MONDAY ON THE STOCK MARKET, BUT THAT WAS WHEN THINGS STOPPED GOING THEIR WAY FOR A SHORT WHITTLE TIME PERIOD, AND THIS IS WHEN I WAS STRUCK DOWN WITH ANOTHER PHYSICAL ATTACK. I AM GOING TO HAVE RESEARCH CONDUCTED FOR ME AT THE LIBRARY SO I CAN LOOK AT ENTIRE YEAR MARKET CHARTS FOR BOTH 1983 AND 1977 WHEN MY HEALTH WAS STRUCK HARD ON THESE YEARS AS WELL. I HAVE MOTHER FUCKING RIGHTS, MIZZ BONDI, OR DON'T I, I MEAN IF NOT, PLEASE, JUST TELL ME, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, AS FOR ME, CHOKING AND BREATHING HAS BEEN AN ISSUE SINCE 1983, NOT A LITTLE WHILE AGO!











Well, the cold snap ended, as you can see, it feels 84 and is 83, but let me tell you some amazing fucking shit. Weather is the first thing to be effected around any person who FUCKS WITH MAGNETIC POWERS. Just what does that mean, you may be asking me, so cool, I'll tellya. It means that anything you dream about, if you can turn some part of that dream into an electrical equivalent, and is why dreaming about a song you never heard here in waking life is so perfectly apropos to this discussion here; but really, doing this, causes major weather interruptions. This is real, and there is no bullshit to it, and any time anyone anywhere needs any fuckiGN proof to any of these nine year blogging claims, fine, I am right here for you, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not saying for a second that in the very beginning of my Morianity, I was where I am right now with so much information. I had a few things twisted up and off, and most likely always will be learning and growing, with the great leap frogs of the world. Hay if they do it, why not me, mother fuckers???????????? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!





You missed me miss bastard fucking bitch Jane Fuckhead. HA-HA-HA, this is page 12 of 12 and I did not see the eleven nor did I remember to block it so I could have been really fuckiGN screwed by that! AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA MICHAEL 1971 MCNULTY!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment