Thursday, December 18, 2014

AMP SAFE JOURNAL, SWIS CLOCKWORK
































AFTER MORIANITY PROJECT SAFE JOURNAL



CHAPTER NAME----



'SWIS CLOCKWORK PROVES MY WORDS'















Last cunt huffing year, as some may remember, I had major problems with my EBT Medicaid Florida benefits. I did everything to try and prevent another year from giving me the same problems. It failed. I cannot make the website work, they do not accept my password that the office inside of the Harvest place last year, assured me would work. Even if it had worked, the identity questions were hacked and changed. There is no way I would use favorite television shows or name of a pet. I don't have fucking pets, and I have no favorite shows. Enemies are not going to be rated a positive in any way, why should I give them glory when all they ever did to me for decades was make fuckiGN fun of me here and there, and fucking cunt laugh? I have a lot of troubles. I may have to get a signature change at my bank or make a new account. It seems I have temporary nerve damage and cannot make my normal signature, and I have cunt chewing fucking bills to pay in a couple weeks. Also, this is a very fucking cunt painful problem. I believe it connects to my being cut off medication that I was on since 1983, and fully plan to engage the services of an injury attorney soon, and if I can't get them to take my case; I will file myself against the AMA, I have fucking cunt rights in this cunt chewing evil land, and before you monster bastards kill me, I PLAN TO GO DOWN SWINGING REAL CUNT CHEWING FUCKIGN ASS HARD; AND IPYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Between all this hell, my apartment being robbed at least once and probably twice, since I know I had my most recent forms from the medicaid office and they vanished along with the copyright certificate. There's no way this is all not totally connected with problems that go not only back to 1967 and the Shah of Iran and Aunt Geraldine Snow Mason, but thousands of years before this. I KNOW WHAT I KNOW, AND WOOOOOOOOOOLF TO YOU ALL! If you mother fuckers had to live through this nightmare hell without end, you would act and talk like you were stuck in a fucking endless cunt chewing time warp too. I Tahren-tee-it, George and Reika Gandhi. !!!!!!!! Oh you had better bet, Mister fucking Ward Cleaver sir, that this is why their DOW JONES flew up nearly a thousand fucking points yesterday, people. So don't give me props, I know I'm a mother fucking prophet, and so do the McDonald Dancers of Southeastern Moorestown, NJ-USA!











All these pussy chewing years they laugh at me when I say I get hacked or hacking this and hacking that, until the rest of the world catches up to my story, one way or the other, with or without Swiffer jets and mops. And it is not like things don't all somehow dot up either. It isn't the GHIJ Corporation or the Matt-Lee-Bronson Enterprises of Utah. You get me' fuckiGN drift, Meester Meeguire. You ain't that stupid and dense, so let's see your dam ass ID, you miserable old blowhard bastard. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT! Elder Hair; where are you when I need you, old pal? Crissake cubed and Cuban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)









BY DECEMBER, IT WILL BE 18,000. BY END OF SUMMER, 20,000, AND BY END OF 2014, IT WILL BE 25,000 POINTS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. IT WILL CRACK OVER THE 18,000 LATER TODAY, THIS FRIDAY, BANK FUCKING ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I KNEW WHEN THEY WERE POURING IT ON TODAY, THAT I WAS GETTNG HAMMERED BY A BULL ON MOTHER FUCKING WALL STREET, JUST LIKE OVER THE FUCKING CUNT WEEKEND, GOOD FOLKS. I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS MISERABLE ICPE-APE-PARALLEL-EVENT NIGHTMARE FUCKING CRAP SINCE AUGUST 15, 1986, SO I THINK I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AFTER ALL THIS MOTHER FUCKING TIME AND HELLISH PERSECUTION!!!!















Hay, the majority of mother fucking people are never going in the true direction. If any of you think that the majority of people or power in the days of 30 AD, were on the side of Jesus, you are vastly in error. They freed a fucking murderer and sent him to be agonizingly tortured to death. Forget that this was all planned in this videogame simulation millions of years ago or more, I mean, just take the facts at face value, like most of you out here love to do anyway. People think the majority of people are gun owners, wrong again. I checked this out for myself. I did not take the word of a fictional character on television, I wanted to see if this was really so for myself. Many know what I am speaking about, right down to Sir James Knowitall Burr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So just what really are powerful LOIS FOCA AGE-10 CONNECTIONS, you may be inquisitive about, or maybe like Cuzz Don, you don't give a shit. Well, don't let him or any other rotten prick in this twisted screwy world try fooling you about their connections with me. They DO give a shit. If they didn't, they wouldn't hack me day and night, and hack out my account with numerous things, such as the County Medicaid Office of Florida.







They are not going to let me ever live again, and I know fucking this. My life as Mark Wayne Mohr is over. They have put so many mother fucking stumbling blocks in my pathway now, not even the fucking Lord Jesus could get out of this shit. I guess that's just the way it goes, huh Ziggy and Mister N? Go rate that.









The voice that told me all this, said it's over. I don't need any of my three music projects from 1983 to corroborate any of that mother fucking shit, peeps!







No sir; I am not a believer that an innocent target should ever be sacrificed against his or her will, for any amount of other group of combined populations. I don't give a mother fucking shitty rats ass if it is me verses a universe filled with a vigintillion fucking people scattered all over the place. If I offer up my life; that's one thing. But for all this shit to be done without my OK, for the good of a lot of worthless fuckiGN total jerk offs, that's mother fucking not right one little bit! If it takes ten quadrillion centuries, I will exact my revenge on this entire fucking world!
 
(THE END.)


No comments:

Post a Comment